Aaaaaaannnnndddd.....one more time!!

Devilush

alright, finally. as you all know (well i hope that some of you know at least) that i :king: create a little black and white zine called Short Cuts. for those who havent heard about it yet, let me run it down for ya. it's a black and white san francisco based graf zine. but i have been getting packages up the wazoo from everywhere. i used to do it for free, but that was when i had money. but....it's only for $1. all you have to do is email me telling me that you are interested in obtaining a copy and what not. now there should be three stores nationwide that have copies of the zine and one of them is in berkely, chicago, and i dunno the last one cuz i havent heard from the guy yet. so i'll keep you updated on that. but once i get the money rolling again, it will be free once again. dammit for not having a job. and for those of you who are skeptical, just ask one of the 12ozers (i dont like that word but i'm using it regardless), they know what's up. its worth checking out so get at me!!

devilush_hiss@hotmail.com

AIM: pablografkat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey girl! Your package goes out Saturday, along with your Trucker all hooked up like, you know?? see, I'm setting goals for myself. This is good. No more of this "running around knees bent advancing behavior." :cool:

love.

garf :lol:

oooo yayyyyyy!! i am so glad that you enjoyed the issue DIBS!! ahhh i love these kinda inputs. the cover is some hot shit and he is ready to blow in our city. just give him time and he will be in the art curcuit quick like. he is mad talented but is too critical of himself. but thank you so much DIBS!! love you too!!

YES! YES! YES! I got it handed to me right as I was out the door to the post office to send you yours. It was great! That cover is RAD!! nothing but goodness....

~post

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! dont tell me you got the promotional thiggy to go to the slayer show??!!!! please tell me that you did...

popgunwar: promotional manager for Short Cuts.

Devilush: editor for Short Cuts....

um....that's our staff i think. we need a bookeeper dammit.

Guest REMY-MARTIN

word up Devilush...were having a bbq soon in conjunction with a legal..also a artshow in the works for later in the year...i always slack on hooking up but.......I want the new copy....you and **** should roll out for a day...cheap drafts and bbq..ill holla

Guest willy.wonka

shit man!!!

i wanna bbq with remy-martin and the whole bunch...am i gonna get a mag?i'll send you an island based mag.....

Archived