The Truth Is Out There?

Kults

I think most of us have seen this video by now. IIRC NYT had first leaked it years ago but the video was declassified by the Pentagon yesterday. Its renewed interest and sparked more conversation about it. JRE had the pilot on a few months back to talk about the incident. 

I thought it was interesting. What do you guys make of all this?

https://www.nytimes.com/video/us/100000006525294/ufo-video-navy.html

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackbrewster/2020/04/27/heres-why-the-pentagon-officially-released-ufo-video-footage/#1a0815711a6a

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/pentagon-declassifies-navy-videos-purportedly-show-ufos/story?id=70364183

111.jpg

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I’ve seen something in the sky at night that moved across the sky in a way I’d never seen before and have never seen since. A friend and I saw it together and were both stunned. Moved in a way that would turn a human pilot into jelly. 

wasn’t a satellite, wasn’t a planet, wasn’t a meteor, wasn’t an airplane. No idea what is was. 

• Like 4
  • Truth 2

17 hours ago, Kults said:

JRE had the pilot on a few months back to talk about the incident. 

This was the guy that talked about going to some camping spot outside of San Diego under cloak of darkness and firing on the lights as the blast straight up into the sky over campers, right? Haha.

That gave me a good chuckle. 

20 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

I’ve seen something in the sky at night that moved across the sky in a way I’d never seen before and have never seen since. A friend and I saw it together and were both stunned. Moved in a way that would turn a human pilot into jelly. 

wasn’t a satellite, wasn’t a planet, wasn’t a meteor, wasn’t an airplane. No idea what is was. 

One day I was driving into my grandmas neighborhood and noticed a gathering of people in the street . Probably 5 houses full of families were outside on their driveways / the street pointing and staring at the horizon . The houses on the other side of the street had their views blocked by the trees . I saw two helicopters , so I pulled & over hopped then asked a neighbor wtf was going on . I’ll never forget how the guy just looked at me and pointed to the sky . It was something hovering up there (this is like 13 years ago so pre-drone) 

I immediately felt a rush of adrenaline so l mashed it over to our house and screeched to a halt halfway up the driveway , ran inside and as I was coming in - our family dog ran out to the front steps and started freaking the fuck out . She never did that before . . I’ve never seen her react like that to anything , ever . I called my brother , he was in disbelief & then we called my pops to come outside . we stood on the steps and watched this fucking thing maneuver with velocities / directional change in ways that no man made ship could go . . Shit was like real life galaga . My bro and pops are the biggest unbelievers to this type of shit and their jaws were just dropped .

It was triangular shaped , with a constant pulsating light going the tip down to the two sides - purple to blue repeatedly . When it moved , the helicopters would reposition to try and keep it in their line of vision . Two fucking choppers and a good chunk of my

neighbors all saw this shit , plus my fam . to this day whenever freaky shit happens , I remind my bro and pops about this incident and they cannot deny what we all witnessed . after about 30 seconds watching it with them , it dipped into the horizon and the helicopters slowly followed behind and eventually disappeared too 

the one thing I will never forget , is when it moved it gave you the creeps - it was fucking incredible . I’ve noticed the common theme between seeing this type of shit is the way the objects move . They don’t maneuver like human made ships , and I don’t think a human could survive bing inside something moving in that way . Being able to compare it to the helicopters was a mindfuck .

Once again this was all a decade+ before drones man . I’ve always thought that we aren’t the only ones here - my family used to call me an alien as a youngster cuz I was so into em lol We were all sober and I swear I feel like a kook explaining this 😂but I wish we could have recorded it with cell phone cameras like we have today . I legit went back to that street where everyone was outside watching it , and NO ONE answered the door . I wanted to talk to them and find out what happened before I got there , but seriously no one fucken answered . I’ve told a few homies but my psychedelic usage at the time did not help my case lmao 

they’re fucking out there fam !!!!!!!

• Like 4
  • Props 1

@luhemsounds a lot like what we saw. We were also sober. Did the one you saw disappear over the horizon or in to the distance? Ours didn’t dip over the horizon it just shot out “away”. Heavy co-sign on the maneuvers being surreal. When we saw it, was also many years before drones and cell phones. Was at the beach at night over the sea.. far out over the sea. 

• Like 2

EXPERIENCE ONE: mid 90s I was drinking at a beach in Chicago at night with two friends. At some point we were laying on our backs and looking up and I spotted something odd. It was a glowing orb that was changing colors: orange, red, white, then black. It was at satellite 🛰 height amongst the stars. It moved from the southern part of the sky to the northern part 10x faster than an airplane would at max altitude. Then it changed direction and took a new line, so for sure this was not a satellite, then changed direction again, then again, and again. All three of us saw it and we must have watched it for over 40 minutes. Each sprint/directional line it took lasted about 5-10 minutes.

EXPERIENCE TWO: I was on vacation in Phoenix with friends just before Y2K, we were driving to a mountain in the middle of town to hike and libate. As I was driving, there was this object hovering over the street, broad daylight, probably 200 feet above. It looked like a black Tetris piece that was constantly rotating and changing shapes. I was with my brother and a friend. We stopped, got out, and just stared in disbelief for a few minutes. We decided to get back in the car and keep moving since we had weed in the car, we were basically just stopped in the street. Three blocks later we reached the mountain but had lost sight of the object. We hiked up to a isolated vantage point for 20 minutes. When we reached the spot there was a sheriff helicopter and a Cessna circling the area for a while, we never saw the object again. Years later, I saw a video on a ufo show with the same style object.

9791B662-16B6-46AD-BD9D-F1D17AF37443.gif

• Like 2

1 hour ago, One Man Banned said:

UFO does not equal alien, it equals we don't know (or claim not to know) what that is/was.  Shit like the SR71 Blackbird or the B-2 Stealth were identified as UFOs by unsuspecting citizens before we knew what they really were.  

Word . You’re right , it’s why I used the term

“object” . If what we saw is in fact secret government technology/experimentation - our sciences are on some serious Star Wars level type ish . Ima stick to what I saw with my own eyes , it wasn’t a flash or a fleeting moment - the fucken thing hovered in place and zipped around like a sci-fi flick for a cool min . If it was manned by a human , the next world

war is going to be seriously fucked . Government or alien , I’d be surprised (to say the least) if I saw it again in my lifetime .

The way it moved simply does not make sense , just the movement itself was enough to bring goosebumps . Completely shitted on all the stuff I learned in hs/uni physics courses . If they are what I think (hope) they are , I really hope they’re peaceful lol . Mars Attacks was dope n all but I’d prefer to keep that story in movie form

I believe !! 

3 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

@luhemsounds a lot like what we saw. We were also sober. Did the one you saw disappear over the horizon or in to the distance? Ours didn’t dip over the horizon it just shot out “away”. Heavy co-sign on the maneuvers being surreal. When we saw it, was also many years before drones and cell phones. Was at the beach at night over the sea.. far out over the sea. 

I was half asleep when I posted that & used the phrase “dipped into the horizon” .

We’re 10 minutes from the beach at my grandma’s and this was happening over regular suburban neighborhoods during the daytime - everything was crystal clear . I wish I had today’s cell phone to capture it , people would lose their shit . Galaxystarhiphop moment . It definitely went “away” , like the thing went toward the horizon but it did not disappear like a passenger plane going across the sky & out of eyeshot - you can say it went “in” to the distance . There was a stark difference between the thing and the helicopters (attempting) to follow , having those choppers there really highlighted the contrast between the movements we could see the helicopters slowly disappear like normal - while the other thing pretty much vanished .

More : read the above post - Helicopters were Sheriff choppers for my sighting as well & the object was hovering , but moving around and changing directions in a specific area boxed in by the choppers (until it fled) . Closest thing I can compare it to is a hummingbird 

Edited by luhem

6 hours ago, luhem said:

Word . You’re right , it’s why I used the term “object” . If what we saw is in fact secret government technology/experimentation - our sciences are on some serious Star Wars level type ish . Ima stick to what I saw with my own eyes , it wasn’t a flash or a fleeting moment - the fucken thing hovered in place and zipped around like a sci-fi flick for a cool min . If it was manned by a human , the next world

war is going to be seriously fucked . Government or alien , I’d be surprised (to say the least) if I saw it again in my lifetime .

The way it moved simply does not make sense , just the movement itself was enough to bring goosebumps . Completely shitted on all the stuff I learned in hs/uni physics courses . If they are what I think (hope) they are , I really hope they’re peaceful lol . Mars Attacks was dope n all but I’d prefer to keep that story in movie form

I believe !! 

You may have personalized my response.  Wasn't questioning your personal beliefs, believe what you want to believe and that's ok by me.    

You did quote me and write a reply though so I read it and re-read your first response.    You did say object, but you also state it wasn't made by humans and resembled something from fictional games and movies about aliens.  What struck me about the rest is that confronted by something new and unfamiliar the conclusion is it must be alien because nothing else appears to make sense.  For myself, I read some of these descriptions and think VTOL has been available for aircraft for decades, I bet they've advanced it some in that time.  Drones still bug the fuck out of me, the way they move is very foreign, or is it alien?  They can perform some odd movements.  I also think, was this before drones, or before we knew about drones?  University courses provide a framework for how things work; experience tells you how those things work IRL.  You used to trip balls and your own boys thought this was an extension of that.  They must know you better than I so I'll have to trust their judgment.  No one would answer their door for you to discuss this.  I look at this and say this dude may have been tripping balls, maybe someone dosed him, he thinks he sees UFOs, maybe he thinks helicopters are following him too, he's dragging his fam out into the street to see this making a scene and his fam and the neighbors are staring at him in disbelief.  Afterward no one is trying to open their door for dude because he's obviously going through some things in the moment.

FondMintyAlbacoretuna-max-1mb.gif

HighlevelUnrulyGharial-max-1mb.gif

I'm floating different perspectives here.

• Like 1
  • Pause 1
  • LOL! 1

Imo the ufo phenomenon is medium level possible former soviet countries launching some new tech from subs to run disinformation and psychological manipulation, long shot but these sightings are a exalted encrypted method of signals for insider trading.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, where said:

Imo the ufo phenomenon is medium level possible former soviet countries launching some new tech from subs to run disinformation and psychological manipulation, long shot but these sightings are a exalted encrypted method of signals for insider trading.

woah 

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/samanthasharf/2014/06/18/carrier-pigeon-commerce-how-knowing-first-helped-the-rothschilds-build-a-banking-empire/amp/

7A6F058F-8068-4F81-A69A-011B848BBE4B.gif

24 minutes ago, Kults said:

The power of an intelligence network and the rapid transmission of information to inform decision making in a manner more timely than your opponent.

It's also the basis of the OODA Loop in warfare.

Love it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

You may have personalized my response.  Wasn't questioning your personal beliefs, believe what you want to believe and that's ok by me.    

You did quote me and write a reply though so I read it and re-read your first response.    You did say object, but you also state it wasn't made by humans and resembled something from fictional games and movies about aliens.  What struck me about the rest is that confronted by something new and unfamiliar the conclusion is it must be alien because nothing else appears to make sense.  For myself, I read some of these descriptions and think VTOL has been available for aircraft for decades, I bet they've advanced it some in that time.  Drones still bug the fuck out of me, the way they move is very foreign, or is it alien?  They can perform some odd movements.  I also think, was this before drones, or before we knew about drones?  University courses provide a framework for how things work; experience tells you how those things work IRL.  You used to trip balls and your own boys thought this was an extension of that.  They must know you better than I so I'll have to trust their judgment.  No one would answer their door for you to discuss this.  I look at this and say this dude may have been tripping balls, maybe someone dosed him, he thinks he sees UFOs, maybe he thinks helicopters are following him too, he's dragging his fam out into the street to see this making a scene and his fam and the neighbors are staring at him in disbelief.  Afterward no one is trying to open their door for dude because he's obviously going through some things in the moment.

FondMintyAlbacoretuna-max-1mb.gif

HighlevelUnrulyGharial-max-1mb.gif

I'm floating different perspectives here.

Word , you ok ?

I don’t have it all figured out so ill be sure to be careful when i press the quote button 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

For myself, I read some of these descriptions and think VTOL has been available for aircraft for decades, I bet they've advanced it some in that time.  Drones still bug the fuck out of me, the way they move is very foreign, or is it alien?  They can perform some odd movements.

I recall the first time I saw an F-22 IRL go through its paces and display the extent of its maneuverability.

It looked so unnatural that it was like watching a sci-fi movie in the flesh. Gave me a weird feeling in my stomach.

• Like 1

Consumer drones have been on the market for over a decade. RC helicopters much longer than that. If you think the US military, or any other foreign military for that matter, hasn't had quadcopter or similar drones for a longer span of time you're being intentionally obtuse. A human doesn't have to be inside a ship (see Obama's drones....)--so all the liquefied pilot talk (as metal as that is) isn't really relevant to any argument at hand.

Jumping from "unidentified" to "from another galaxy" is dreamy.

That said, videos are dope. Technology is fucking awesome. Alien life no doubt exists, but that doesn't mean they're flying to our planet. 

• Like 1
  • Props 1

When the trending topic of something interesting makes it to the rogan show is the only time I listen. I’m having a hard time understanding why a video everyone already saw hella long ago is such a craze. Didn’t the government un classify it when it came out? These motherfuckers always trying to change our focus on some shit man. 

• Truth 1

1 hour ago, Fist 666 said:

Consumer drones have been on the market for over a decade. RC helicopters much longer than that. If you think the US military, or any other foreign military for that matter, hasn't had quadcopter or similar drones for a longer span of time you're being intentionally obtuse. A human doesn't have to be inside a ship (see Obama's drones....)--so all the liquefied pilot talk (as metal as that is) isn't really relevant to any argument at hand.

Jumping from "unidentified" to "from another galaxy" is dreamy.

That said, videos are dope. Technology is fucking awesome. Alien life no doubt exists, but that doesn't mean they're flying to our planet. 

A few years ago there was an event where we had a blood moon and an eclipse in the same night, if anyone recalls. But i was at some friends house to watch, we had a few beers and i’m sure my buddy was stoned, and these friends are more alien-inclined. So we’re standing there and we see this light appear in the sky randomly. It starts darting around in these very odd ways.. My friends start losing it, thinking the blood moon/eclipse brought out the aliens. Amidst the freaking out i tell everyone to shut up, because i heard an odd noise. That noise was the sound of the propellers of a drone buzzing. It was confirmed when it moved over to a house probably 2 streets away and slowly lowered. 

They were pissed i ruined the fun. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2