Religions and churches you see everyday, but you suspect is a cult

glorydays

Post any churches or weird denominations of any religion that you see in real life, that you suspect of being a cult

I'll start:

Iglesia Ni Cristo

I'm filipino-chinese so i find myself having filipino acquaintances and friends.

One of them seems to be a member of this place...I fully think it's a fucking cult.

The more I read about it, the more i think that come to believe that they're brain washed.

This acquaintance of mine refuses to do everyday normal shit because it's against his religion.

This certain organization seems to want to isolate these people emotionally and cognitively. 

Iglesia Ni Cristo – Church Of Christ

Pin on Iglesia Ni Cristo INC Central Temple

What's Iglesia Ni Cristo, The Church That Bought An Abandoned ...

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The Loving Hut restaurant chain...

20200428_200220.jpg

From wikipedia..

Loving Hut is a vegan restaurant group [2][3][4] where each restaurant is operated and owned independently. It was founded and inspired by Ching Hai, whose followers call her "Supreme Master".

Loving Hut has restaurants in Asia,[5] Europe, South America, North America, Africa, and Australia.[6] In the United States, Loving Hut has restaurants in fifteen states. Each location creates its own menu of vegan foods.[7] As of September 2015, there are 140 Outlets.[1] Most restaurants broadcast "Supreme Master TV," a channel inspired by Master Ching Hai, in their dining areas, broadcasting "24 hours of positive news a day".

• Props 1

There are some super dope Thai?/Viet?/Cambodian? Temples here that look rad. Everything is closed up right now though. A couple of them are single family homes that have been converted and one has some really sweet neon light work inside. 

I don’t think they are a cult, just felt like sharing. 😊 

1 hour ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

There are some super dope Thai?/Viet?/Cambodian? Temples here that look rad. Everything is closed up right now though. A couple of them are single family homes that have been converted and one has some really sweet neon light work inside. 

I don’t think they are a cult, just felt like sharing. 😊 

they're just squatting there??

10 hours ago, glorydays said:

they're just squatting there??

Nah nah nah not like that

ever see a taco shop or restaurant that was clearly a house before that? Kinda like that. I’ll try to snap a pic or two next time I’m out n I’m about. I don’t wanna derail your topic tho

• LOL! 1