Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
REGULATOR

1000th post...im am going to die

i would just like to say that for my 1000th post...it could possible be my last.......everyone at school hates me and wants to kill me...word is theres going to be a big mob and im going to get my ass killed..what should i do

a. shoot the kids up with assault rifles

b. as they are surrounding me kickin my ass...i open my shirt to reveal 6 sticks of dynamite and proceed to blow my self up

c. invite them to taco bell and let the cockroach infested food take its toll

im not afriad of dying right now anyways....so i might just commit suicide...my life sucks ass

Guest 455

nah,I say you put some rat poison in their food before they eat it...pull some Ed Gein shit.haha..

go to taco bello...buy them meals and drinks...make the drink yourself...pour some ex-lax in it

Speaking of post's. How far has seeking gotten up to?

10,000 in a matter of days.

Guest willy.wonka

no stay home

the staff of 12oz send a fine ass chick to suck and fuck!!you also get a car...or is that when you become elite?

Guest MR BOJANGLES

bump...one more for me too. thank you, thank you.

Guest RaiD

ok do exactly what i say... when they go to jump you roll your eyes in the back of your head drop to the floor in a fetal possition procede to piss yourself and in a mad fit scream "MY PENNY LOAFERS ARE MISSING THEY'RE PENNIES!!!!!!!!!" and break out into a seasure or two... i promise they wont touch you. trust me its gotten me through high school so far.

bust out with some kungfu and take the motherfuckers down...

if you dont stand up for yourself youre gonna get shit on, its not quite likely that a group of highschool kids is going to 'kill' you... beat you into a bloody pulp maybe... but yeah if you get in some hits its all worth it

Guest Eski

yeah , take em down ninja style , flippy shit and cool slo motion blows to the torso

:D

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this