Jukebox Head 🎵

SMdoubleXL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
9 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

oh. 

F3ECEFD3-2B1D-4961-91F6-F9125EDB80CA.thumb.jpeg.9a72e272b0108cf2378631edce6a2215.jpegA5F014A8-12B9-4DAC-AC6D-08466390DFEC.thumb.jpeg.380b946641464d01d1f8d3d8e2a2a117.jpeg

That would leave it as coincidence.  Happy for that though.  I get how the game is played as far as getting songs stuck in people's heads, make a real effort to retrace steps when it happens to find out why/how because if it was done through advertising I also make an effort to put that back out my mind.

• Truth 1

These are specific to New England and are commercials but

when the Sun is blazing and the water gets hot watercountrys a very good spot, there’s no better place to feel and be young watercountry watercountry  watercountry, have some fun

1 877 kars for kids K A R S kars for kids 1 877 kars for kids, donate your kars today 

7 hours ago, where said:

Jon Oliver is a punter. Has he ever been funny? 

I enjoy some of his takes on things and some of his bits amuse me.  I like UFC and wrasslin and he's gone after Dana White and Vince McMahon before to their amusement and/or anger.  I also like that he dogs his company and parent company.