Jukebox Head 🎵

SMdoubleXL

no, not that kind. 

Ever get a song stuck in your head? 

today I took note of all the songs that got stuck in my head for no fucking apparent reason other than there was no other music playing. 

does your head play random ass jukebox selections all day? 

care to share and get it stuck in someone else’s head? 

• Like 3
  • Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this is a rad topic, I'm out trucking all day and jamming out to the radio. here's a mine from today 

Pretty much spent most of today listening to the old washed up 80's music channel on the radio,  I can't help but to sing along no matter how terrible it is. Cheers!!

• Like 1
  • Props 3

Haha, I've posted about this on here somewheres before but this is some shit I do to both the amusement/annoyance of others who know me, and at times, have had a few willing participants who have payed it back.  When it started we would be painting and someone would either drop a line from a catchy song or maybe you would say the line leading to the chorus or hook of a catchy song and then stop.  People will feel compelled to complete that lyric or say the next line and it's fucking great.  Beyond that, by planting that little piece the other person will fertilize and grow that shit in their mind of their own doing, like I'll catch the person coming back to that song later in the day humming it or some shit as they realize they're back on some song that I started them thinking of earlier.  

As for random songs getting stuck in your head, I've discovered that it's not always random.  Sometimes I find it was something used in a a commercial, maybe even slipped in subtley as an instrumental track or put in the style of elevator music or something.

• Truth 2
  • LOL! 1

Ha, @KILZ FILLZ that whistler remark reminds me of that song 'the walker' that was popular a few years back.  Very fitting as I just talked to the homie I did that to a moment ago.  You just do that whistle part once and stop, mofos will get that stuck in their head.  To a lesser extent perhaps, the one part of the chorus for 'move like jagger.'

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, ~KRYLON2~ said:

this is a rad topic, I'm out trucking all day and jamming out to the radio. here's a mine from today 

Pretty much spent most of today listening to the old washed up 80's music channel on the radio,  I can't help but to sing along no matter how terrible it is. Cheers!!

Fuuuuuh UUUUUCK

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

the chorus bit echos round in my head every time I hear this song.

• LOL! 3

As far as thread ideas go, this one is a little like the campers in a horror movie driving to the haunted lake to stay at the creepy cabin, I am unsure that it is wise to continue.

Maybe we should up the ante a little and make it a requirement to listen, in full, to a previous contribution before posting.

• Props 1

43 minutes ago, morton said:

As far as thread ideas go, this one is a little like the campers in a horror movie driving to the haunted lake to stay at the creepy cabin, I am unsure that it is wise to continue.

I questioned it myself after @glorydayspost 

edit: im listening to all the songs posted this morning/on my way to work and gonna report back if any of them played up in my head 

edit edit: I’m not gonna be able to squeeze @Fist 666selection but I’m sure I heard enough to grant that fuck you 

Edited by SMdoubleXL
  • Like 1
  • LOL! 1

mind you I was sitting amongst plants all day. Didn’t really interact with others and had no speaker  in my room 

i was spacing the plants -moving them around, so naturally-

discovered an odd mutation on a plant 

We just had some brackets installed for the netting to be set up and I kept f going bumping into it and was cussing then that fucking song @abrasivesaintposted rears it’s ugly head.  Damn you 

on my way home -it’s raining and thought it would be nice to lay up next to someone tonight 

i smell like weed so bad already and our plants haven’t even flowered yet and all my work clothes stay at work  And thought I need to get my own place soon before this lady thinks I’m in here with a good stash 

these are the only songs that ran though my head for 8 hours. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2