Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

POST YOUR SHOES RIGHT NOW

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today I’m on that crack era fly shit....

Doing my part to keep the sweat shops grinding....   Blap.  

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, where said:

Can we get a subversive preferably zip heavy hoodie like the until death tee? 

was just talking today about maybe doing a heavyweight crewneck. If I do it’ll probably be a short run, but yeah... thinking about sweatshirts. 

• Like 3
  • Props 1
57 minutes ago, misteraven said:

appreciate the fact that you’re into it enough to pay that much. humbling to hear that. 

I am glad to here that.  I actually like the 12ozProphet brand.  I find it interesting.  Just the 12oz and Prophet make it interesting, mysterious.   And when you have something (the forum) to back it by, engage with.  It makes the tees you print out far more worth it.

Honestly,  no body is going to were a reddit, facebook, Instagram, tiktok, shirt unless its an employee and they need a gym shirt or an employee's family member.   And if so, its still gonna be perceived retarted in public.

But 12ozProphet, its a conversation piece, in some cases,  a probable cause peice, and quite frankly bad ass in all its meaning.  12 has more to offer IMO from conversation to art critiques, and entertainment (Chanel Zero) than other forums/internet sites.  I mean c'mon let's face it, I sure as hell wouldn't wear an etsy shirt even if I made a million in sales.  Youtube shirt?  Thats just gay.  D.B.G.  Don't be gay.  Watch YouTube, don't wear it. 

Now a 12 tee that just said Channel Zero, thats cool.  Or a cucumber 🥒 in motion as if its flying like the one in the thread "Most vile shit found on the internet"   that'll be a shirt to have. 

*edit:  a new tee thought.  You should make one of those holographic images that display motion when angling back in forth  of the very same clip.    Which raises a valid question, aren't those holographs first gen gifs?  

Anyhow.

So going back to the over hype supreme thing.  I just didn't understand the hype and price associated with it.    Don't get me wrong, I'll wear some high end designer tees, D&G is my fave because its probably the last true designers that are arguably to say its art you can wear more so than a brand like gucci or  Abercrombie & Fitch.   In other words, I like things of value which can be artistic, very well made, or have meaning.   12ozProphet falls in that category.   Which has meaning, the screen print quality is very good to say the least.

However, for me with supreme, I just do not see supreme (regardless of price or popularity) that "supreme".  Unless I am completely missing something, which is the cause for lack of consideration.   But I am not going to knock it.   They did better than I can with a stylized word and props for that. 

But yeah @misteraven  I think you have a really cool brand that is also very unique which gives the brand a lot of potential.   This is reason enough to pay over 100 for one of your tees.  Although I probably would have paid more for the tee because it is rare, the condition is brand new, and the baseball tee is really dope.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

What would make it even more funny with the flying cucumber 🥒  tee, is to print a 1" sq. Qrcode on the back shoulder area for those that curiosity hasnt killed the cat, the cat behind you can scan the qrcode at their own risk that would bring them to the gif. 

Edited by ndv
  • LOL! 1
43 minutes ago, ndv said:

I think you have a really cool brand that is also very unique which gives the brand a lot of potential.   This is reason enough to pay over 100 for one of your tees.

Maybe I'm not "into it enough" but frankly I think the regular USD 40,- is enough for a fucking t-shirt.

• Like 1

I didnt want the new balance tiago 1010

Even though I LOVE the colorway, they feel so fucking flat

new-balance-numeric-1010-tiago-lemos-nm1010wt.jpg.5e44cc1224ff77b5cb66aff69fd88ce8.jpg

I went with the new balance ml850

These have amazing arch support and they're puffy like a 90s skate shoe

20201020_112032.thumb.jpg.da14b51698c8d9c27d067b26ac2b8f6a.jpg

• Like 2

Anybody got some recommendations for (preferably hi-top) sneakers for bad weather / cold-ish conditions?

Looking at the more rugged Vans for example, yet colorways are doing my head in, seriously what drugs are they smoking in that design department..

also there were some GoreTex AF1's last year but I don't see them now.

There's some winter-574's from New Balance, which are basically the nicest ones of all I looked at so far but as I said everybody wears NB's now, also could do with something other than all-black..

Any suggestions?

On 10/23/2020 at 8:01 AM, Deine Mudder said:

Anybody got some recommendations for (preferably hi-top) sneakers for bad weather / cold-ish conditions?

Looking at the more rugged Vans for example, yet colorways are doing my head in, seriously what drugs are they smoking in that design department..

There's some winter-574's from New Balance, which are basically the nicest ones of all I looked at so far but as I said everybody wears NB's now, also could do with something other than all-black..

Any suggestions?

nike boots winter off 54% - www.otuzaltinciparalel.com

On 10/23/2020 at 9:01 AM, Deine Mudder said:

Any suggestions?

depends on what you mean by bad weather. Those AF1s look cool, but you’d be miserable in the type of bad weather we have up where I am. In fact, the flick I just posted with Salomon GTX barely cut it in the bad weather I was just in. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, misteraven said:

depends on what you mean by bad weather. Those AF1s look cool, but you’d be miserable in the type of bad weather we have up where I am. In fact, the flick I just posted with Salomon GTX barely cut it in the bad weather I was just in. 

I read that salomon is more a shoe for people who are "advanced"...i think they meant experience with outdoor life.

How do they feel?

29 minutes ago, glorydays said:

I read that salomon is more a shoe for people who are "advanced"...i think they meant experience with outdoor life.

How do they feel?

they’re an awesome for what they’re intended for... Basically

a tactical hiker (at least the style I have). They’re super comfortable, tons of support and in general give you a feeling that your feet and ankles are well protected. Obviously not steel toe, but a similar feeling of not having to worry about your feet. Suppose it only matters in situations where you might be worried about that sort of thing. There was probably 9 inches of snow on the ground and we were running around doing stuff where you were sweating in snow. My feet are definitely dry, but also cold. Honestly they’re pretty much fine, but if I was staying out over night, I’d prefer something heavier like Sorel. But then again, nobody would be hiking distances in bricks like that. 

I can say for sure that those AF1s definitely would not work in the environment I live in unless it was just to wear on occasion when I go out. 

• Props 1
42 minutes ago, misteraven said:

they’re an awesome for what they’re intended for... Basically

a tactical hiker (at least the style I have). They’re super comfortable, tons of support and in general give you a feeling that your feet and ankles are well protected. Obviously not steel toe, but a similar feeling of not having to worry about your feet. Suppose it only matters in situations where you might be worried about that sort of thing. There was probably 9 inches of snow on the ground and we were running around doing stuff where you were sweating in snow. My feet are definitely dry, but also cold. Honestly they’re pretty much fine, but if I was staying out over night, I’d prefer something heavier like Sorel. But then again, nobody would be hiking distances in bricks like that. 

I can say for sure that those AF1s definitely would not work in the environment I live in unless it was just to wear on occasion when I go out. 

ah ok...cuz i'm thinking about getting some salomon trail running shoes.

I was wondering if they all feel the same...the GTX joint look fucking amazing

Just now, misteraven said:

image.jpeg

salomon gtx 4d

I've actually handled these boots in person and they were fucking LIGHT

I was wondering if these would actually take the elements well.

My dad proved me wrong by buying them.

Yea, those are baller...and the outsole is def made for hiking

They are definitely light, but have a pretty bulky feel. Guess I’m used to super lightweight Nike SFB’s, but those lack any support or protection for the most part. You can definitely go distance with these and they are waterproof and supportive, but wish snow caked on and my pants being wet over the top, I was pretty cold. But then again, not really what these were made for... About 9 niches of snow and below 10 degrees.  

*edited for apples shitty autocorrect. 

• Like 1
Just now, misteraven said:

They are definitely light, but have a pretty bulky feel. Guess I’m used to super lightweight Nike FSB’s, but those lack supper abs protection for the most part. You can definitely go distance with these and they are waterproof and supportive, but wish snow caked on and my pants being wet over the top, I was pretty cold. But then again, not really what these were made for... About 9 niches of snow and below 10 degrees.  

fucking hell...yea, i def know what you mean. There's like no padding in those boots aside from the insole.

I can't even imagine what your feet are feeling right now

6 hours ago, misteraven said:

depends on what you mean by bad weather.

yea I'm talking more about cold-ish scenarios, so really was looking for a type of shoe like the ones I mentioned - the rugged / somewhat insulated vans, the GoreTex AF1's, those insulated NB's (which I actually just ordered, after looking at fucking shoes on my laptop for two hours).

• Like 1