Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

criminal stuff you did to make money - its all hypothetical anyway

glorydays

@mr.yuckmade a post recently about his skills and work history which got me thinking...

Anyone here experienced or "saw" money making schemes that were morally and legally flexible that actually worked?

I'll start

"I had a friend" who bought jule pods, allegedly, at a really low price in bulk and sold them to kids for 4x their value. dude allegedly made a killing. and he is allegedly still doing it today.

he would charge 25 dollars a pop. kids are fucking addicted to this shit.

• Props 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Allegedly I "knew" a guy that worked at cvs back in the day. He exploited their return policy, which was any return valued over $10 without a receipt would go on a gift card. He would let people he knew walk to the front of the store and return bottles of multivitamins or some shit that were valued at $80 a pop. Allegedly they would take the gift cards to another cvs across town and purchase items that were easy to resell on a black market like tobacco and liquor. It took about 6 months but eventually cvs stopped allowing the use of gift cards for the purchase of tobacco and alcohol. Allegedly he says sorry to everyone else.

• Props 1
  • LOL! 2

Allegedly, i "knew" this guy who was in China on vacation and decided to buy a bunch of cartons of marlborough reds from the duty shop on his way back to the states. He brought them back and sold them for a markup and made a few hundred dollars. 

Also i allegedly "knew" the same guy who bought a cd burner before most people knew what that or mp3s were... and downloaded a bunch of unreleased 2pac (about 90 tracks) and sold them for $1 a track. He allegedly made a few hundred bucks doing that. 

• Like 1
  • Props 3
  • LOL! 1

I’ve heard you can get free postage by switching the ‘to’ and ‘from’ addresses on the package, and then mail w no postage. Will get ‘return to sender’ to the opposite address for free. Needs to be mailed from somewhere neutral though, in one of the blue mailboxes on the sidewalk. Supposedly this is mail fraud and a felony though. 🤷‍♂️ 

• Props 1
  • LOL! 2

38 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

I’ve heard you can get free postage by switching the ‘to’ and ‘from’ addresses on the package, and then mail w no postage. Will get ‘return to sender’ to the opposite address for free. Needs to be mailed from somewhere neutral though, in one of the blue mailboxes on the sidewalk. Supposedly this is mail fraud and a felony though. 🤷‍♂️ 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this from Abbie Hoffman's "Steal this Book"

Allegedly, I knew a guy that traded a premium marijuana for a cybercash once.

Also, this one time I knew I guy (allegedly) that traded one cybercash unit for rolls of fedgovusa TP using this site, easy hustle, and (semi) legal if you do a little research into your local money exchange laws and know how much to cap per transaction. Allegedly.

• Props 1

My fren used to hang at the counter of tool hire stores pretending to be on his phone but 'overhearing' tradesmen rent tools and plant machine on their trade account scoping their account conformation code (usually verbally exchanged). Then hop across town to another branch 'renting' $$$ worth of expensive tools to that account then selling them for profittttt$$$$. 

• Props 3

90s - My main hustle to get money for beer in a pinch was to dress like a nerdy college student and stand outside of L stops asking professional types for train $, with some sob story about getting to class. I could hustle up $20-30 in about a half hour. I’d then get a bum to buy my beer and let him grab some wild irish rose or a 40 on my dime.

What good is white privilege is you don’t exploit it?

• Like 2
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 3

2 hours ago, Mercer said:

Allegedly, I knew a guy that traded a premium marijuana for a cybercash once.

Also, this one time I knew I guy (allegedly) that traded one cybercash unit for rolls of fedgovusa TP using this site, easy hustle, and (semi) legal if you do a little research into your local money exchange laws and know how much to cap per transaction. Allegedly.

I actually want to try that.

I got a bitch in LA that ships "green stuff" all across the country but uses a third party money app for payment.

I will convince said bitch to switch to cryptocurrency

• Like 1