Pass the prediction... Novel Corona aka COVID-19 - FAUX NEWS

misteraven

So who wants to predict next steps?

This is not an official COVID-19 thread. The rules of this thread is to instead focus on the predictions and conspiracies and NOT news. If you want to discuss fact, got to Pass the Corona ese... Novel Corona aka COVID-19

This thread is also not to fear monger. Though it's obviously going to spiral into doom and gloom, this is just plausible speculation and intended as more of an outlet to vent in a way that is at least entertaining, if not somehow constructive. It should be very interesting to see how things unfold, how many predictions we make come true and to what degree they become true.

Anyways, its okay to cross post news to that end, but this is not a news / fact thread unless It relates to PROVING / DISPROVING a prediction or conspiracy.

------------------------------

Here's mine for record...

1. This week and next will be extremely telling. Lot of big bills due for everybody. A great many simply can't pay them. A good many others will get wiped out of they do and therefore this group will start holding things back.

2. The stimulus will be too little too late for most people, despite equaling $2 trillion dollars (10% of the entire national debt). Further to that, if you subscribe to the theory that 10% of society are scumbags only held in check out of fear of law and 10% of that is pure evil that could give a shit even during normal times when law is capable of being enforced... You have a fucked up situation. They're claiming that this entire thing requires (in general) a tax return for 2019 or 2019 as well as a direct deposit account. Though seniors can verify through other ways, they sure as hell are going to fumble through figuring out this system to claim, as will a great many others, most especially in the population dense cities that need it most. Abuelita from the Bronx or Granny Johnson over in South Central LA will really struggle figuring this out. The afore mentioned 10%, which is also probably who is most impacted by all these shutdowns, will not be able to claim. Either they lack the return or lack the direct deposit account. All the illegal activity (drugs, theft etc) are probably shutdown about as much as the legit economy right now and those people will ratchet up their resourcefulness and further compromise scrupples in response to this whole thing. Law will be unable to respond to most of it and the usual pockets of violence we see during uprisings (LA riots, Miami riots, every time a black kid is shot by a white cop, etc)... That is usually just contained in a perimeter will be to widespread to treat as such. This is why the National Guard is being put on notice. Once this takes off in a big way, expect to see noticeable changes to social media in the form of scrubbing (precisely as the people in HK recently saw) and likely it'll be shutdown and commandeered to operate as a source emergency broadcast service for local and central government.

3. Same way most cities currently need a letter from an exempt business so you can drive, with check points strategically located to help enforce this, next we'll see the same applies to domestic travel (Airline, train, bus, etc). Surprised this hasn't already happened tbh.

4. Same as whoever it was showed state borders being monitored via checkpoints... This will be cranked up a notch and include no border crossings at all. If you're lucky, they'll turn you around. If it truly continues to be the Orwellian nightmare we've seen unfold since 9/11, you'll be routed to the nearest National Guard / FEMA camp "for your safety".

5. School for the year is cancelled nation wide. An amazing thing to happen, because the assumption here is that at least one parent, if not both will not be returning to work. This two week of social distancing, will be expanded to two months and later expanded further in paces like NYC, LA, SF, etc. Notice there's little news of how the two weeks they handed out in Europe for this exact thing is not really being discussed at all anymore even though its a great case study since they were several weeks to several months ahead of us in dealing with this. Also notice how there's little talk anymore about the curve out there, not that it even matters since we've seen the CDC, WHO, government and MSM beat the drum confidently and hard about specific truths, only to counter themselves 100% from one day to the next.

6. We'll start to see Trump / Election flood the MSM again. This will be to take attention of the obvious failures of federal and local governments about this COVID-19 shit and buy themselves breathing room. Last thing they want is a pissed off AND somewhat unified USA. Remember, divide and rule... A ruling strategy that keeps on giving. Likely we'll see things be all over the place all summer, appear to improve in the Fall with politics and the election drowning out COVID news. My guess is Trump will be elected because when the world is burning, you probably don't want to add further disruptions top leadership, especially when Biden is not a solution (and everyone knows it). Begrudgingly, the left will largely sit this out defeated and Trump will rally his base, sprinkle in shit to ignite the evangelicals and take the election. Once the dust settles from that, shit will truly go south cause they no longer need to hold it together for appearances to win an election. Matters will be made worse cause lame duck presidents have a track record of giving zero fucks and taking the glove offs to push through whatever bullshit they've been fantasizing about for the previous four years.

• Like 3
  • Truth 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Most australian states have closed their borders

Western australia not only closed their borders (even to returning western Australians) but divided their state into 9 regions and forbidden travel between them.

This in a state 4 times the size of texas with 2 million people in it.

Bye bye freedom of movement

IN NSW there is no going out except for 16 official reasons.
And no more than two in an assembly (unless members of same household)

However the troubling thing is that when the NSW parliament legislated the law against going out and  they didn't put an end date on it....

They also didn't put in any provision to reconsider if the situation improves drastically.

bye bye protests and marches

bye bye sitting in your car by a beach eating mcdonalds because you just couldn't face another fucking minute in your apartment.

wanna argue? Let's start the fines at $1000.00!

My state has already admitted to using metadata to follow returning travellers who've tested positive for covid19

Hello surveillance state!

As far as Trump goes I would totally agree that buffoon is rusted on.

10 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I think the cloward-piven strategy is being implement on a world wide scale to crash global markets and replace everything with a new one world currency and possibly a world governement to "keep this from happening again."

The United States doesn’t have to repay our massive debts to lenders and China if there is no China, or United States... 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I think the cloward-piven strategy is being implement on a world wide scale to crash global markets and replace everything with a new one world currency and possibly a world governement to "keep this from happening again."

I like this as a feasible explanation of the current state of things. The world government has been a long standing conspiracy theory and  this is a pretty effective way to usher it in. I also agree with abrasivesaint that it's a fantastic way to dodge debt. I'm sure we'll see the usual cast of characters as our new ruling party backed by whatever shadow government already exists and is pulling the strings on this.

• Like 2

@misteravenout here again with the one post thread not needing any follow up. Unfortunately, I think all of your predictions are spot on and scary and sad. 100% agree with the gaurd hanging around not for “testing” but for those pockets of violence you speak of. I honestly can’t say for sure that we’re going to see real riots comparable to la or Detroit. 

My predictions are on the social and personal level. Not really a prediction at all though because it’s already happening.  We can kiss social normalcy goodbye with this mask shit. Germaphobia land will never be the same. Gone are the days of casual man shakes and hugs. People will become far more distant than we already were and our kids aren’t even going to have a first kiss on some demolition man shit. Kind of perch to think about I know. But it’s going to be a weird reality. 

Edited by NightmareOnElmStreet
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

@misteravenout here again with the one post thread not needing any follow up. Unfortunately, I think all of your predictions are spot on and scary and sad. 100% agree with the gaurd hanging around not for “testing” but for those pockets of violence you speak of. I honestly can’t say for sure that we’re going to see real riots comparable to la or Detroit. 

My predictions are on the social and personal level. Not really a prediction at all though because it’s already happening.  We can kiss social normalcy goodbye with this mask shit. Germaphobia land will never be the same. Gone are the days of casual man shakes and hugs. People will become far more distant than we already were and our kids aren’t even going to have a first kiss on some demolition man shit. Kind of perch to think about I know. But it’s going to be a weird reality. 

We will lead the resistance. Give me 12oz or give me death. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • LOL! 1

40 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Will movie theaters recover from this or they done? Were already on the ropes

Theaters we're struggling to begin with. In 10 years we'll look at them like we do Blockbuster. Apple had already tested releasing films while still in theater and we see everyone in their mother, including shitty Facebook, trying to sell content subscriptions of original films. Honestly, you can already see how feature film is not being bankrolled by the Chinese, as well as how this new content is becoming so strong that it rivals major cinema. Makes more sense to get a nice flat screen, which are also retarded cheap, and simply enjoy viewing from your own home. I'd guess soon enough, now that 5g is being rolled out, we'll see a lot more augmented reality, AI and VR, which will all but kill regular cinema if it isnt already dead. 

Cool to see a film in all its glory, but this will soon resemble the couple of drive ins that still a exist... Novelty.

• Like 2

On 4/2/2020 at 2:35 PM, KILZ FILLZ said:

“Covid-19 Act” a la Patriot Act with increased monitoring and control wouldn’t surprise me at all. 

They were discussing this yesterday doing a "tracking" of people who "have and had covid19". They're also releasing a "test" to let you know if you ever "had it" . alot of people are saying this will be a huge 4th Amendment Violation (I agree, and the Patriot Act is also).

15 minutes ago, WorldBench said:

They were discussing this yesterday doing a "tracking" of people who "have and had covid19". They're also releasing a "test" to let you know if you ever "had it" . alot of people are saying this will be a huge 4th Amendment Violation (I agree, and the Patriot Act is also).

Ackshulleee... Way worse. Behold what they're discussing now...

• Truth 1

1 hour ago, misteraven said:

Ackshulleee... Way worse. Behold what they're discussing now...

There's alot of abuse already going on and alot more they're trying for. Right now many states are using State Troopers to stop, and detain people to advise them to self quarantine because say they're from New York and entering Rhode Island or Louisiana Folks entering Texas. Then you have these folks who think people who carry the disease should be tracked and lose their rights (I suppose much like they tried with the HIV/AIDS epidemic in the 70's and 80's).

The fact they want a "mass surveillance system" to "track" Coronavirus patients is already an issue.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/07/kushner-coronavirus-surveillance-174165

https://www.newsweek.com/fox-news-judge-rips-jared-kushners-proposed-coronavirus-surveillance-system-says-it-breaches-1496971

But most Americans wont and don't care. Because "it's for the greater good".

Saw someone post this photo on their Instagram story today. Knowing the person, although i didn’t ask the person, i’m going to safely assume it has nothing to do with what’s going on with the virus and everything to do with their realization we’re looking at 4 more years of Trump..

However, the reason i post it in here is because this is not the first time in the past few days i’ve seen or heard this sort of thing being brought up in regards to the current situation with COVID-19 and where this can lead in terms of a new world if we stand by and allow liberties to be stripped from us without a peep..

Now for the part i find hilarious..

We are currently largely locked down as a  nation, and also globally, in the name of minimizing loss of life.. Let’s say worst case scenario we didn’t do a fucking thing, and just let the virus run its course as we continue life. Let’s put a 6.5% total mortality rate across the board on this just for the sake of the conversation. We’ve seen as high as roughly 10% but 2-3% seems to be the norm, at least the last i looked. Keep that average of 2-3% in your memory for the moment.. carrying on. 

People aren’t willing to sacrifice as a collective group to carry on the comfortable, privileged life we live, (besides that dude in Texas, haha,) yet they think they’ll have a strategy to collectively overthrow a government without such loss of life and sacrifice. Like they can just march into congress and the oval office without consequence and yell out “we run the show now girlfriend!” Throwing the country and the world into utter chaos and destroying anything we knew as close to “normal” out the window.. 

During a time when it appears through media outlets that civil war was already on the minds of some degree of the population out there. When we seem more divided politically than we have in at least my life time. Arguably it’s the more radicalized that truly believe civil war is waiting around the corner, but again for the conversation, let’s say it happened.. 

Coincidentally, you know what the death toll was during the American Civil War?

2-3% of the population. 

Do they really think they’re ready for that sacrifice? Again, the current state of affairs leans towards: probably not. 

98CA88CE-E4C0-4457-8D66-9E45FCB5E221.thumb.jpeg.c6437c74d51adffcd8c6775f16c078e2.jpeg

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Like 1

I feel like a lot of people posting memes like that have no idea what that reality would actually look like.

The death toll from a total collapse of western society would yield a result a bit higher than 2% or 3%

You would have untreated disease, famine/ food shortages/ starvation and rampant violence.

• Truth 4

5 hours ago, WorldBench said:

There's alot of abuse already going on and alot more they're trying for. Right now many states are using State Troopers to stop, and detain people to advise them to self quarantine because say they're from New York and entering Rhode Island or Louisiana Folks entering Texas. Then you have these folks who think people who carry the disease should be tracked and lose their rights (I suppose much like they tried with the HIV/AIDS epidemic in the 70's and 80's).

The fact they want a "mass surveillance system" to "track" Coronavirus patients is already an issue.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/07/kushner-coronavirus-surveillance-174165

https://www.newsweek.com/fox-news-judge-rips-jared-kushners-proposed-coronavirus-surveillance-system-says-it-breaches-1496971

But most Americans wont and don't care. Because "it's for the greater good".

Okay, new prediction even thought its the wrong thread... They'll implement more of these roadblocks and eventually they're going to stop the wrong person. Someone desperate that perhaps already has a violent record, but someone in a situation that they feel they must leave. Maybe it'll take people actually dying in the streets, but we already know 10% of society is largely trash and only toes the line our of fear of consequence (rather than morality) and 10% of that group is straight evil and doesn't give a fuck. Either way, a trooper or LEO will stop the wrong person at the wrong time and end up getting shit in the face. This will be exactly the spark needed to kick off a whole new level to things considering the powder keg we're living in. I put this prediction at well above 50% because we already live in a world where shit like this happens anyways. Only thing different is people are way more desperate and they're stopping way more people.

• Truth 1

Perhaps the covid thing is what it is, but governments seen opportunity to see how populations would react and comply.  trump on the otherhand capitalized on the situation, and right before everyone's eye he repaid the favor of who put her in office by giving banks 2.3T.  

This is just the start of it.   

2 minutes ago, ndv said:

Perhaps the covid thing is what it is, but governments seen opportunity to see how populations would react and comply.  trump on the otherhand capitalized on the situation, and right before everyone's eye he repaid the favor of who put her in office by giving banks 2.3T.  

This is just the start of it.   

Name a politician that didn't capitalize on opportunity? 

Rahm Emanuel reprises 'never let a crisis go to waste' catchphrase amid coronavirus pandemic.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/rahm-emanuel-reprises-never-let-a-crisis-go-to-waste-catchphrase-amid-coronavirus-pandemic

2 hours ago, misteraven said:

Name a politician that didn't capitalize on opportunity? 

Rahm Emanuel reprises 'never let a crisis go to waste' catchphrase amid coronavirus pandemic.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/rahm-emanuel-reprises-never-let-a-crisis-go-to-waste-catchphrase-amid-coronavirus-pandemic

I mean this article has evidence proving your point. Ted Cruz is sitting there talking shit about Democrats using the virus to attempt to push legislation of their choosing, which they are, but some Republicans in certain states, including Texas, are also sitting there using the virus to push their agendas with something like abortion. 

Oh the hypocrisy. The never ending hypocrisy. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Truth 1

Two sides to the same shitty coin. Keep trying to tell you all... If you’re there staring down a plate of steaming shit, does it matter whether you eat it with your left or your right hand? End of the day you’re still eating shit. 

Personally I’ll keep my hands in my lap and sit it out. 

• Like 2

I was listening to the radio on the way to work the other day and heard charlamagne going off about how people complaining about the $1200 check not being enough were privleged and we should be greatful for the money our gubernment is "giving" us. He failed to mention either on purpose or out of sheer ignorance that the $1200 is only 4% of the 2 trillion dollars. Either way his little hissy fit reminded me of this excerpt from the discourse of voluntary servitude:

…Tyrants would distribute largess, a bushel of wheat, a gallon of wine, and a sesterce: and then everybody would shamelessly cry, “Long live the King!” The fools did not realize that they were merely recovering a portion of their own property, and that their ruler could not have given them what they were receiving without having first taken it from them. A man might one day be presented with a sesterce and gorge himself at the public feast, lauding Tiberius and Nero for handsome liberality, who on the morrow, would be forced to abandon his property to their avarice, his children to their lust, his very blood to the cruelty of these magnificent emperors, without offering any more resistance than a stone or a tree stump…

• Like 3
  • Truth 1

4 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

He failed to mention either on purpose or out of sheer ignorance that the $1200 is only 4% of the 2 trillion dollars.

This sounds insane to me but I did the math and 1200 fits into 1 trillion = 833,333,333.333 times. We have approximately 331,000,000 Americans, including kids, so a good many will not be getting that check.

4% though, that seems pretty nuts. Can you please provide a link to source? I couldn't find any mention of percentages or even a clear breakdown of the 2 trillion and how its being allocated.

28 minutes ago, misteraven said:

This sounds insane to me but I did the math and 1200 fits into 1 trillion = 833,333,333.333 times. We have approximately 331,000,000 Americans, including kids, so a good many will not be getting that check.

4% though, that seems pretty nuts. Can you please provide a link to source? I couldn't find any mention of percentages or even a clear breakdown of the 2 trillion and how its being allocated.

I never did the math myself. I will have to dig up the article. What blew my mind was the claim of 4% going to individuals and 2% going to medical. The vast majority of the 2 tril was going to banks.

Ben Shapiro read a breakdown on a podcast a couple weeks ago. It was pretty odd breakdown. Some money went to very specific school funds and that type of shit.. clearly hidden agendas. I want to say the document was like 1200 pages but i could be mistaken, it may have been more. Fucking lawyers burying shit in a sea of paperwork.

I’ll try to find the podcast and link it afterwards. Funny enough, i generally disagree with Ben Shapiro on damn near everything, and find him annoying as hell, but found myself agreeing with him a fair amount a couple weeks back. Moving on..

I think the numbers you got are inaccurate.  From what i just did it appears after every 331million American gets their $1200, there’s still roughly 1.6 trillion left to be spent and it’s roughly 19.8% of the budget. There’s enough money to give every citizen 6k. 

Edited by abrasivesaint

Breakdown starts around 39 minutes in. Apparently numbers came from the Wall St Journal. 

edit: don’t know where i heard about the money for specific schools but i may have just been mistaken. In my memory there was more weird places getting money.. Maybe i was just thinking about when he talks about the Kennedy Center and what not.

CE7805BC-E6E1-4813-97D3-3F68C87BC92C.thumb.jpeg.f72be298be69cfaed1a8c67eb2d4e10a.jpeg

Edited by abrasivesaint

@misteraven

Here is a breakdown of how the money is being spent in most general terms. It looks the the people are getting 500B through direct payment of $1200 plus $500 per dependent. Unless you are lucky enough to make $99,000 per year, you dont get shit. The rest of that $500B is being back doored into extended unemployment.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/coronavirus-stimulus-package-2-trillion-senate-white-house/

• Like 1