horror / sci-fi / pulp • vids, files, prints, zines, comics, student films, merch

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 4/1/2020 at 8:45 AM, KILZ FILLZ said:

I will be updating this in a similar fashion to the SubterfugeTube thread. Please contribute as you can.

If this thread is redundant please let me know and I will merge it. Nothing similar popped up after a quick search. 

———

Complete run of Rod Sterlings Twilight Zone Magazine -1981- in PDF courtesy of archive.org

https://archive.org/details/pulpmagazinearchive?and[]=twilight+zone&sort=publicdate

E16D4B65-E1C6-48A9-8994-E9B20A759BCC.jpeg.025c2aca3d8fa0a4c7558dea3287911f.jpeg

Blogpost on theses zines :

https://twilightzonevortex.blogspot.com/2012/01/rod-serlings-twilight-zone-magazine.html?m=1

Rod Serling's TZ was the Beer while under aged.

HorrorMerchFilmFckThread_TZ-Bookshelf.jpg

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

Adventures of Sam Space (aka Space Attack!) a stop motion sci-if short shot in 3-d. Created in 1953 but unreleased until 1960. 

psychedelic but not much happens. 3-d used as a crutch much like today, 60 yrs later.   

bummer that a few of the other vids on page 1 look like they’ve been taken down. 😞

• Like 1

This film was presented at my elementary school, after school. Your parents had to attend with you if they were interested in this PSA. This PSA was to teach us, "Do not talk to strangers and do not go with strangers". It was optional so all the parents had to sign an attendance form and additionally another line if they wanted to see the 'end' with their young child/student. My parents signed off for the whole feature.

The film:

https://archive.org/details/CHILD

I still remember seeing this as a kid with my family in the school cafeteria/auditorium. Especially the end, which my folks signed off on for us to watch and see. I remembered when the film stopped and the lights came on and the principal said that they were going to play the end part. Anyone who didn't sign off because they didn't want to see it with their children could exit the cafeteria now. Nobody got up and left. I guess all the parents in my neighborhood including mine were signed that sht off.

• 2 weeks later...