INDIANA

/\/uehs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

As much as I like seeing old graff, I'm not fond of seeing pictures reposted many many many times. Esp ones that I have taken myself (so I know it is a repost) I'd rather see Slippery Poo's cute coloring. Nice rendering by the way. Haha

If we are gonna post stuff I think it might be fun to show some stuff people haven't seen before.

Lastly before I hurt anyone's feelings I'm not being an asshole. I'm just stating my opinion.

PS I was glad to see some Phen stuff though

so you still lost the game thats why its called winning the game not the winning the quarter and at least when the packers lost the super bowl to denver there where so many people at the airport youd think we won it and dont blame it on the weather cuz there was no 2 feet of snow on the ground yet and peyton is mortal and his interceptons will probly go up cuz teams will be able to pick him off better thank you mr porter and mr sharper and them repeating to go is highly unlikely the losers make the playoffs maybe sometimes the cards and jim kellys bills are like the only exception and if peyton ends up on the cover of madden its over and you know it hahaha