INDIANA

/\/uehs

Guest odvdocom
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im so dissapointed....there was sooooooo much good shit on here.:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

How can you call choke a toy?

Because he paints with Velcro and dude is trash. Hes got ups here and on the west coast so props for that, but dudes still get the gas face for wack graffiti. Choke has really dope tags, his pieces are okay...He should stop painting with toys...

This thread is garbage...MUL and TCB were the only things EVER happening worth talking about in Indy...This is coming from someone who hasnt touched a can in a minute and was never down with either crew so its unbiased...

MFK is cool at what they do, not my cup of tea but whatever...

But yeah, Rover come on man im with you saying Cue needs to man up and take his spots back but to be honest I dont think he gives a shit...Dude went harder then anyone in the city for a good 4-5 years. And if you think this shit wouldve happened in 03-04 your fucking crazy...I know who you are and I respect you and your work but lets be realistic dude had shit on smash here and if he decided to get motivated im pretty sure Choke/Velcro wouldnt have shit running just like NUA when they beefed with TCB...But im not here to argue so whatever..

Because he paints with Velcro and dude is trash. Hes got ups here and on the west coast so props for that, but dudes still get the gas face for wack graffiti. Choke has really dope tags, his pieces are okay...He should stop painting with toys...

This thread is garbage...MUL and TCB were the only things EVER happening worth talking about in Indy...This is coming from someone who hasnt touched a can in a minute and was never down with either crew so its unbiased...

But yeah, Rover come on man im with you saying Cue needs to man up and take his spots back but to be honest I dont think he gives a shit...Dude went harder then anyone in the city for a good 4-5 years. And if you think this shit wouldve happened in 03-04 your fucking crazy...I know who you are and I respect you and your work but lets be realistic dude had shit on smash here and if he decided to get motivated im pretty sure Choke/Velcro wouldnt have shit running just like NUA when they beefed with TCB...But im not here to argue so whatever..

fair enough

im so glad this always happens in Indiana threads... people love to sit back and observe and make comments on what people are doing while at the same time not putting any of their work out there because.... well they dont paint.

sacred and cents do their own thing you should respect that, theyre professional people with professional jobs... they arent hanging around indy hanging onto street cred, if thats what youre looking to do in your life go ahead.

sitting around calling choke a toy and all this BS has resulted in a few well known ass whoopins ... and sitting around insulting Velcro is retarded... the only person aside from cue that has constantly bombed indy since '99 outside of MUL.

theres a new crop of young kids in indy that have talent so please observe guys... sitting around on the internet is no way to get over on a scene... keep painting and limit your typing

with that being said im not out trying to start internet beef because that shits retarded, this whole observe and report has been going on for 10 years on the internet with Indy... its just fucking boring and retarded... if you have problems with what people are doing you should do that shit face to face not over the internet... this is one area that choke has kept it very real

Most of your statements are true, your opinion is entertaining, and you WON'T catch me talking about most "writers" in Indy.. but if you think Cue's feelings aren't hurt about getting stamped up and down the city then your wrong. ..and all the people that wrote RIP cue and pretended to care about Indy history didn't defend him for shit. :lol: The scene here is wack. I will be painting in Chicago. :lol:

-Peace

Most of your statements are true, your opinion is entertaining, and you WON'T catch me talking about most "writers" in Indy.. but if you think Cue's feelings aren't hurt about getting stamped up and down the city then your wrong. ..and all the people that wrote RIP cue and pretended to care about Indy history didn't defend him for shit. :lol: The scene here is wack. I will be painting in Chicago. :lol:

-Peace

Agreed for the most part, and im digging the new shit...Peace.