Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
/\/uehs

INDIANA

the black tags are bier, being wack and wishing he could jock mfk a little more.

ha...wow, seriously, he/she should seriously consider modifying their tag or overall style. biting in moderation = umm, okay, but start establishing your own style SOON; biting someone else's style entirely = pathetic, stop painting. i've seen the tag around town, and just assumed he/she rolled with MFK...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yes more pics...where is that exactly? once school become less hectic(eg graduate!!) for me ill go out for flicks again.

has anyone here heard of an ABC crew here(317)? i think thats right?

sacred and cents rockin the FAB production.

for a short time some very uninformed new kids tried to start a crew called ABC in indy. there is already a well established crew called ABC from chicago. the real abc (Artistic Bombing Crew) was started in 1982 i believe.

ok thats what i thought becuase i think i met one of them at a major taylor skate jam last summer and he told me he was in that crew and gave me his #...never called him though haha.

sacred and cents rockin the FAB production.

for a short time some very uninformed new kids tried to start a crew called ABC in indy. there is already a well established crew called ABC from chicago. the real abc (Artistic Bombing Crew) was started in 1982 i believe.

yup thats right & as far as i know active members are Seen, Flash, Risk & Take-2 & they kool as a fan. Big ups to Sinister Sacred & Big Cents, a couple of Nap-town's tightest

the black tags are bier, being wack and wishing he could jock mfk a little more.

hahaha......:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...........MFK is dope, what up Bozac and my nigga PaseR....

esaymulcantag.jpg

last time i was here was like 2years ago and this was not to far from my moms house. i met sa on myspace and we were sapost to hook up but we never did. if someone knows him or can get ahold of him get at me

wow.. rotten eggs, first of all SUCK MY DICK, secondly i sure as fuck hope you know who and what you're talking about????... shit, i would LOVE to see ONE picture of your shit.. cause all you do is talk with a stick up your ass... fucking chump

wow.. rotten eggs, first of all SUCK MY DICK, secondly i sure as fuck hope you know who and what you're talking about????... shit, i would LOVE to see ONE picture of your shit.. cause all you do is talk with a stick up your ass... fucking chump

You know the bitch doesn't have any to post. Thats why he's a desk jockey.

still need to get more pics which ill try to do this weekend, but fore now here is a MUL production done at Major Taylor skatepark.

Stolen from Bombing Science MUL thread

mul_diamondsare_forever.jpg