INDIANA

/\/uehs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
peace omen. saw you guys production still riding over at Crawford Steel over the weekend. just thought you'd wanna know. ill come with the rest of NL/FX crew production when i get a chance.

evodchicagoedit2.jpg

ahaaa u seen that garbage azz piece i did, thanx though. I wasn't really feel'n it, be'n that i had 2 paint small as hell & everybody knowz i paint BIIIIIG. I see got down down on tha ol Aerosoul wall, DOPE!! next time u come up this way holla @ a spic & we can get up on some shit on my side.

blind, stop marker tagging the nice boxcars at certain spots around town. it ruins the look of a nice clean boxcar to have a random tag on it. plus the marker shows up underneath the paint of a piece on top of the tag even with multiple coats of paint. so your quick tag can ruin a nice clean piece. its far easier to cover a meanstreak (not that anyone should) than a marker tag.

are you completley fucked in the head , or have you missed the point of graffiti entirely?

ruins the looks of a nice clean boxcar , lol , your'e an idiot :D

^^^why i moved out of indy... you obviously need to stay in school, and learn your history.. calling MUL heavyweights like MERC shitty?? haha... im done with responses toy.

I hope your done with posting ugly shit as well. Just because a certain person is in a heavyweight crew dosen't make them one :rolleyes: I do give MUL their props even though :p

are you completley fucked in the head , or have you missed the point of graffiti entirely?

ruins the looks of a nice clean boxcar , lol , your'e an idiot :D

the point of graffiti is not to get up on anything and everything in sight. if you actually did dope productions or ill end to ends on boxcars you'd realize why the boxcars need to stay clean. a person could paint a primo quality burner but some stupid toy tagged the top of the ladder and it ruins the flick. a beautiful clean boxcar with a quality production rocked on it and one toy tag sticking out of the top behind the background. its like a beautiful woman with mohawk. its ugly.

on a side note. that piece isnt too bad Cros1. the forcefield color clashes with the fill colors tho. orange or bright lime green wouldve worked much better.

the point of graffiti is not to get up on anything and everything in sight. if you actually did dope productions or ill end to ends on boxcars you'd realize why the boxcars need to stay clean. a person could paint a primo quality burner but some stupid toy tagged the top of the ladder and it ruins the flick. a beautiful clean boxcar with a quality production rocked on it and one toy tag sticking out of the top behind the background. its like a beautiful woman with mohawk. its ugly.

on a side note. that piece isnt too bad Cros1. the forcefield color clashes with the fill colors tho. orange or bright lime green wouldve worked much better.

WOW. nope. you're a fucking idiot. you wanna be some kindof bitch, go buy some canvases and be a pussy. betting you pay for your paint too. if some one has a problem with a tag while they're trying something big, their fucking problem. so big of a deal, just buff the shit yourself and paint over with it with some good quality paint.

on a side note: chics with mohawks, pretty fucking rar. example: Suicide Girls

more of those pics i know you guys love coming soon

thats clownin what you said. not only could i burn you and everyone you know, ive painted more panels in indy in one year than you will ever paint in your entire time painting.

as far as paying for paint goes... you dont know me, and you couldnt fathom being able to get paint like i can. ive body racked over a hundred cans in less than 6 hours, all in indy, in one afternoon. no cart tricks, no shady backpacks or bags, no running, no worrying. places ive been racking from since you were 8 or 9 years old.

i got nothing to prove, and for your information boxcars ARE canvas. your TOY ass fucks it up.

TALKY TALKY TALKY..... All you fucking faggots do is talk! Everyone that is FOR REAL in this game knows that the only words that really matter are the ones on the walls or the steel..... If you got beef handle it in the street, cross somebody or knock them the fuck out..... If you aint painting shit FOR REAL then just watch... If you got flicks post em.... And just cause you know english doesnt mean to need to talk.... MFK.STS

:eek: :eek: :eek: another example of why everyone shouldn't have a camera or a spraycan. PLEASE stop posting ugly shit

Thats better than anything you've ever posted. Oh wait, YOU DON'T POST ShIT!!! So till then shut the fuck up!!! until you indulge us with your out of this world graffiti.