INDIANA

/\/uehs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
wow.. rotten eggs, first of all SUCK MY DICK, secondly i sure as fuck hope you know who and what you're talking about????... shit, i would LOVE to see ONE picture of your shit.. cause all you do is talk with a stick up your ass... fucking chump

You know the bitch doesn't have any to post. Thats why he's a desk jockey.

wow.. rotten eggs, first of all SUCK MY DICK, secondly i sure as fuck hope you know who and what you're talking about????... shit, i would LOVE to see ONE picture of your shit.. cause all you do is talk with a stick up your ass... fucking chump

:spin2::spin::yum::scream::lol: :lol: I guess that means you are still going to post shitty ass graff :biglaugh:

the cops monitor these threads. dont bother asking for personal info.

blind, stop marker tagging the nice boxcars at certain spots around town. it ruins the look of a nice clean boxcar to have a random tag on it. plus the marker shows up underneath the paint of a piece on top of the tag even with multiple coats of paint. so your quick tag can ruin a nice clean piece. its far easier to cover a meanstreak (not that anyone should) than a marker tag.