INDIANA

/\/uehs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey im coming out to Indianapolis next week from nor cal for a while im tryin to find some homies to paint wit and show me around. i was out there for a min last year and had a hookup from a friend that knew esay mul, i talk to him on myspace last year and he said he was down to show me around but by the time he was able too i had to go. if any one knows how to get a hold of him or is down to show me there turf get at me.

the black tags are bier, being wack and wishing he could jock mfk a little more.

ha...wow, seriously, he/she should seriously consider modifying their tag or overall style. biting in moderation = umm, okay, but start establishing your own style SOON; biting someone else's style entirely = pathetic, stop painting. i've seen the tag around town, and just assumed he/she rolled with MFK...

sacred and cents rockin the FAB production.

for a short time some very uninformed new kids tried to start a crew called ABC in indy. there is already a well established crew called ABC from chicago. the real abc (Artistic Bombing Crew) was started in 1982 i believe.

sacred and cents rockin the FAB production.

for a short time some very uninformed new kids tried to start a crew called ABC in indy. there is already a well established crew called ABC from chicago. the real abc (Artistic Bombing Crew) was started in 1982 i believe.

yup thats right & as far as i know active members are Seen, Flash, Risk & Take-2 & they kool as a fan. Big ups to Sinister Sacred & Big Cents, a couple of Nap-town's tightest