INDIANA

/\/uehs

Yo Revok, STFU B...Internet Pred paints twice as much as you, but as we've discussed before some writers don't post their entire career on 12 oz. I know its a strange and foreign concept to you. You hardly have the right to talk about anyone "painting enough" when you paint the same 2 legal walls every weekend. Fuck outta here..

Fucking LOL @ this.

Soal, Sufer??? Who the fuck are these fools?? You appear to be a delusional dickrider and adding half those toys on that list is an insult to the handful of guys on there who actually have and are currently put in work. I don't need to name their names because they know who they are and dont need a toy ass internet roll call from some dick rider to know they're getting it in...Thanks

Coming from a Toy Nark that really hurts, you know dick for history of this state and know even less about how much i paint! Stay behind your computer! And yes if ure reading this and know this cat or painted with him watch your ass, straight fucking rat! And Yo V wasnt talking shit on you, your styles coming original and I know more then you think about your ups, keep doing your thing, I'm just tired of people taking this state for granted, not saying your one of them but most cats that bitch about this state sucking havent done shit for work and cry because they get no respect from the real heads that keep shit real! If you actually take the time to look at the history of Indiana you'll see theres cats from here that have influenced heads like Rapes att df and Ceaze msk am7, with influence like that maybe you should all stop sleeping!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You're a funny guy shorty. Spreading lies on my name will get your fucking teeth knocked out when I see you. So unless you come up with some sort of paperwork backing up these fraudulent claims I'm going to air you the fuck out when I see you little man. All these snitch accusations coming from the coward who posted a video of another writers face on the 12oz, you've got to be kidding me. If you have anything else to say pussy, I would suggest it be over a pm with a time and location to meet me face to face.

Hahahaha, didnt have shit to say the first time I told you if you wanted to meet face to face it could be arranged but now when you get called out for being a snitch you wana throw down, just like a true bitch! I will be seeing you and we will see who gets there teeth knocked out. And that posting a writers face shit dont work on me faggot, he put it up himself, your just to dumb to know what really happened! You dont wana stay in your place fine i'll put you in it, It's fact that you ran with narks, birds of the same feather flock together! Your toy as they come, grown ass man that paints like a first year rookie, you know nothing of the history of this region but wana cry about how much it sucks! Do us all a favor and shut the fuck up with your uneducated babbling about things you know nothing about, your opinion and graffiti mean shit in the eyes of those who actually matter. Best part is you wont make it through another 2 year period, bitches like you are a dime a dozen in and out but never able to establish anything worthy of recognition! Keep hating I'll keep painting and eventually you'll go away, history repeats itself and yours says you wont make it!

I sent you a text, I know you got it. You have NEVER offered me to meet up face to face with you, so please stop fabricating stories. There you go telling tall tales again with no proof to back it up. I sent you a text you have my phone number, if you would like to meet me I'm obviously now very easy to get a hold of. Feel free to use it, and save 12 oz for the FLICKS and the tough guy act for when you meet me face to face small fry.

Yo Revok, STFU B...Internet Pred paints twice as much as you, but as we've discussed before some writers don't post their entire career on 12 oz. I know its a strange and foreign concept to you. You hardly have the right to talk about anyone "painting enough" when you paint the same 2 legal walls every weekend. Fuck outta here..

Fucking LOL @ this.

Soal, Sufer??? Who the fuck are these fools?? You appear to be a delusional dickrider and adding half those toys on that list is an insult to the handful of guys on there who actually have and are currently put in work. I don't need to name their names because they know who they are and dont need a toy ass internet roll call from some dick rider to know they're getting it in...Thanks

Yo. I was shouting those people out to make a point...and I have been in crews or painted with every one on that list. and as far as putting in work we can let the freights decide that.......