INDIANA

/\/uehs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
first off all indiana has gary, hammond, east chicago, indianapolis, and columbus; which all have heavy urban areas, and Indianapolis is the 11th largest city in the united states, hardly rednecks, your thinking of kentucky, BUMP INDIANA!!!!!!

.....Bloomington, Terre Haute, Lafayette, Muncie, ft. wayne.......

Indiana is weak?.... Lets hear that role call- Lazy, Brisk, Kaos, Versa, Relic, Mink, Kloke, Pista, Jet, Ulser,

Jorge, Soal, Sufr, Sacred, Cents,Crepe, Demk, Find, Smut, Shore.....................just a few

I stand by what I say. By no means am I putting those dudes you just mentioned down, but you need to branch out of what's going on in your city to find out why anyone of those guys you just mentioned will all agree this scene is wack.

I stand by what I say. By no means am I putting those dudes you just mentioned down, but you need to branch out of what's going on in your city to find out why anyone of those guys you just mentioned will all agree this scene is wack.

I'll speak for myself thank you, Bump Indiana, Bump our scene, you all talk too much and dont paint enough! If you dont like where you live fucking move. Our scene is tight because of the diversity of styles and the amount of "real" heads that put it down! It aint no walk in the park to get respect here, those that got it deserve it! Bump Bump fucking Bumpity bumpsky Indiana!

I'll speak for myself thank you, Bump Indiana, Bump our scene, you all talk too much and dont paint enough! If you dont like where you live fucking move. Our scene is tight because of the diversity of styles and the amount of "real" heads that put it down! It aint no walk in the park to get respect here, those that got it deserve it! Bump Bump fucking Bumpity bumpsky Indiana!

Yo Revok, STFU B...Internet Pred paints twice as much as you, but as we've discussed before some writers don't post their entire career on 12 oz. I know its a strange and foreign concept to you. You hardly have the right to talk about anyone "painting enough" when you paint the same 2 legal walls every weekend. Fuck outta here..

Indiana is weak?.... Lets hear that role call- Lazy, Brisk, Kaos, Versa, Relic, Mink, Kloke, Pista, Jet, Ulser,

Jorge, Soal, Sufr, Sacred, Cents,Crepe, Demk, Find, Smut, Shore.....................just a few

Fucking LOL @ this.

Soal, Sufer??? Who the fuck are these fools?? You appear to be a delusional dickrider and adding half those toys on that list is an insult to the handful of guys on there who actually have and are currently put in work. I don't need to name their names because they know who they are and dont need a toy ass internet roll call from some dick rider to know they're getting it in...Thanks

.....Bloomington, Terre Haute, Lafayette, Muncie, ft. wayne.......

Yeah man the graff scene in Ft Wayne is crazy man...Shit is GRILLED, I couldnt believe all the famous dudes rolling through Ft Wayne...It reminded me of when I was in NYC!!! I cant wait to do cleans next time I go to Ft Wayne!!!

I really appreciate that you inbred hicks love Indiana, but seriously guys this place sucks and you're all peasants...Thanks

Yo this isn't talking shit, but I know where I stand as far as the amount of painting I am doing. I keep my pictures to myself (for the most part), I do not document what I do or I let friends see them... More so the second than the others. I know where I stand as far as the amount of work I put in right now. I'm not bragging because I know there have been far more writers here to put down way more shit (like their graffiti or not) but in this moment I know my place. In the ranks of who paints the most and who doesn't. I know my numbers (others do not have to).

Again I respect your graffiti... But as far as work. Even your own homies know a small bit of what I have been doing.

Yo this isn't talking shit, but I know where I stand as far as the amount of painting I am doing. I keep my pictures to myself (for the most part), I do not document what I do or I let friends see them... More so the second than the others. I know where I stand as far as the amount of work I put in right now. I'm not bragging because I know there have been far more writers here to put down way more shit (like their graffiti or not) but in this moment I know my place. In the ranks of who paints the most and who doesn't. I know my numbers (others do not have to).

But you mean you don't post all your graffitis on the 12 oz!? You must not be doing anything!

you all talking shit back and forth is rediculous..

bump my dude BRISK! I SEE YOU ON THEM LINES!!!!

VOUR i see you too man!

if you all would paint together, and stop tryin to judge one another for what has or hasnt been done in the past, shit would be alot better. i have been in your alls shoes before, having issues with someone else in my city, that has the same intrests/habbits that i do. we handeled everything, and now paint almsot every night together.

im just sayin yall should take a look at the bigger picture.