INDIANA

/\/uehs

Towards the flicks above. I originally was gonna post this anonymously but, I'm not gonna hide behind a fake name. I've been called out for using similar letters to a writers and biting their style(s)... C'mon dude You are better than to straight steal something. An influence is different man.

4228647232_29bbebd5f3.jpg

Bump Stoe of CDC for real though. The CDC dudes put down.

What was that kids even thinking..... First of all theirs a lot better shit out on the net to bite from " Not saying the homie stoe is a bad writer " But those jorge pieces are just out of control.

Learn some letter structure and stop trying so hard. Im not trying to hate, just dropping input.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey before you get super duper offended... you need to accept the fact you got called out like a man.... which you did... but to say you could burn anyone who talks shit about that said scenario.... is above and beyond cocky.... your ok.... but your not ill.... to sound like a dick...... i know a slew of dudes who can burn.... above and beyond...

respect for man-ing up... truth

Oof. They say imitation is the highest form of flattery...im not flattered. It was said perfectly before; its one thing to be influenced, its another to straight chomp. Its disrespectful. It was definetly an issue that needed attention....it has been addressed. Im over it. Dont do that shit again, its not good looks and rest assured that people will remember this...the end, over and out.

• Like 1

yea i bit stoe hard..stupid hard. im an idiot for that. i have my own letters and i could probably burn anyone that wants to talk shit to me. everyone has bit at some point the shit just happens. i didnt think it was okay to do i just wanted to do it and im laying down for it.

Woah!!!!!

speechless, i dont think is was stupid more then should have known better. You have alright letters just stick to have you have and know what to do. Stop trying to get all crazy and wild and stick to having good letter structure.