INDIANA

/\/uehs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Internet Gangsters are the best, maybe i'll be threatened with digital bullets again?

Dude just stop. Its stupid. You simply walked the other way and wouldnt even come near him when you found out who he was, and dude was talking good about you. Nothing but possitive things about you and your peice, and now youre throwing stabs at him.

The reason people hate on sarge, is because they simply dont know him. They only know what they have heard threw the grape vein or took somthing he said the wrong way. He doesnt take shit from anyone, and he speaks his mind. Thats just how he is.

I think if more people gave him a chance and quit throwing stabs and getting him heated, you would probably find him pretty easy to get along with. I got his back til the day i die. cause i know hes got mine. Hes a good dude.

This hatrid shits just got to end.

Like blank said in the louisville thread, subsurface was a kickass laid back day and everyone did their thing, and thats how it should be. Everyone came with respect.