Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

"IF I WERE A GIRL,I WOULD WANT TO FUCK ME."

[bOOGIE HANDS]

"I DUNNO.IM ME."

[TT BOY]

"i dunno why i wrote so much. blaw."

devilush

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

Re: ...I'm going in the garden to eat worms.....

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

I'm a short, stubby girl with a mohawk and tattoos. I am almost universally loathed by the rest of the Irish scene ( all 12 of them). I was told its because "Real headz parlay", and I still don't know what he was on about - can you imagine somone talking like that in ireland?:rolleyes:

parlay?:lick:

sorry

In High School, after people met me and talked to me, they would tell me how they used to be afraid of me because apparently I walked the hall's with a very pissed and angry look, and the area around my eye's are dark, so I guess it's scary or something.

It depends on where I am and how I'm dressed I suppose. If I'm at work, they probably just think I'm a nice young man. If they were to see me outside of work, they'd probably feel a bit different. I mean, I am a nice young man, but older people would probably see a hoodlum.

As for me, I don't feel good about myself very often. I have a low self-esteem, if any at all. So I am constantly putting myself down, and twisting other people's words around so that it seems they are putting me down. Once in a while, I will enjoy how I am though.

one big stress case

i am in a constant state of personal reflection, which in some ways is good but sometimes leads to a downward spiral.

all in all i'm almost completely satisfied with what i have. i am thankful everyday for the life i have led, the family i have, the world i live in.

there are always things that i would like to change, like the fact i'd like my waist to be smaller. right now though i'm fairly satisfied with how i am since i think my boyfriend, who is the sexiest man around can't be that wrong. yah i'm living large right now. .:crazy:

the way other people see me? 100% no bullshit, know where u stand, speak my mind too much, opinionated, strong headed, firey chica. short girl, long haired - appearing confident but not really being so. seeming to always be in charge, but always second guessing. act like i'm the shit but know that i'm not. i guess if i act like i am there maybe someday i will be.

i'm on a personal quest right now to be more considerate, more giving, more respectful, and WAY more compasionate. i've come 23 years without giving a fuck and it's about time i start giving back. "one hand will wash the other"

sorry this is so long.

Re: posted by RAID

Originally posted by willy.wonka

"i observe everything around me and take in all my suroundings. "

why did you quote me... did i say something wrong?

Guest Pilau Hands

I think other people see me as alternating between very shy, and completely manic and loud. This is true. On occasion I've been told I'm cute. This I do not see...but who am I to argue. I'm a good listener, which is trouble because it can land me in the "friend zone." I'm a procrastinator. If I get something done...there is singing in the mountainside villages. I don't own a large flashy wardrobe, but I'm happy with everything I've got. 455, you and I should get a flannel exchange program going...that plus jeans and a hoodie is my monthly arsenal. Oh and the funky winter hat...except right now it's damn near 70 degrees...

Guest willy.wonka

Re: Re: posted by RAID

Originally posted by RaiD

why did you quote me... did i say something wrong?

HELL NAH..its tight...i do the same...these are things i see peole do constantly..people have feelings,yah know...."i watch people watch people"...sorta thing...if someone at a party is observing and staying to themselves,i go up to them and talk,because i know how it is...some people just act stupid and i dont want to get "jiggy" with that.i look for the more real in life...

we all have our little troubles,but in reality its nothing..

im 57 and only weigh 145 pounds. im muscular naturally but people that are bigger than me consider me scary. alot of people are scared of me and i dont know why. i like to piss people off and alot of people have a bad preception of me and some avoid talking to me to understand that im really a very nice guy. i have a bad temper but can control it. i think im good looking but am self concious to talk to girls for some reason. i really think i have the worst luck with the opposite sex. i have no idea why. i guess i dont have that "something' or whatever. but besided having a bad image and being not able to talk to girls im allright i guess.....

my sister thinks i'm gonna be the next unabomber. and i saw a girl i went to high school with recently and one of the first things she asked was if i was still gonna use my evil genious to take over the world. so i guess there's a mad scientist type quality about me that people see, although i don't see it. :o

ive always been thin so ive always thought girls probably think im too skinny. i never really cared till i hit some growth spurts. but when i moved to hawaii all the fuckers there were all ripped from surfing and shit so i had to start hittin the weights. ive definatley noticed a difference but not as much as others. i still feel kinda skinny but my friends think i look pretty big and girls tell me ive got a good body so.... im happy with that but i still gotta get bigger!!!!!im way too fuckin self conscious. ive noticed that i pull more chicks tho if im not self conscious and just be cool with the way i look.

im overly paranoid...i only trust my closest friends who are in texas right now....every one else that i meet i feel as if they are talking shit about me behind my back....i attribute this to being picked on alot as i was growing up through out elementary, middle and high school...its pretty hard for me to believe otherwise, that, and i ackknowledge that i am a dorky fellow without a doubt, so thats just more against me...but the truth is im a nice guy, however people still tend to avoid me...i took a personality test once, and it said people will often mistaken introversion and shyness and interpret it as being a mean person...i guess....nothing else to explain why i dont meet very many people...that and i hardly ever smile unless im with people i know...

yo sector, i know how u feel. im not hte cheesin type either and everyone thinks im hella mad all the time or somethin. i just dont like frontin so unless somethin makes me smile, i dont (usually). im workin on changin that tho cus i dont want folks to think im pissed off all the time.

Re: sorry

Originally posted by A Fire Inside

In High School, after people met me and talked to me, they would tell me how they used to be afraid of me because apparently I walked the hall's with a very pissed and angry look, and the area around my eye's are dark, so I guess it's scary or something.

It depends on where I am and how I'm dressed I suppose. If I'm at work, they probably just think I'm a nice young man. If they were to see me outside of work, they'd probably feel a bit different. I mean, I am a nice young man, but older people would probably see a hoodlum.

As for me, I don't feel good about myself very often. I have a low self-esteem, if any at all. So I am constantly putting myself down, and twisting other people's words around so that it seems they are putting me down. Once in a while, I will enjoy how I am though.

thats pretty on point with how i am.

i guess i'm pretty intimidating first meeting me, which i think is hilarious cause i'm honestly a big wimp.

i guess i'm way more of a smartass than i thought, people are always telling me i should be slapped way more for some of the shit i say. oh well.

i worry that people think of me as being lazy/indifferent/unintelligent. probably because i am all those thinks and i wish i werent. but...i get over it and go on with being me.

i used to think i was such an idiot and that i was a slacker because all i ever do is music...until i realized that most musicians dont do shit other than odd jobs here and there, to pay for their music. its what im good at...so, i dont know why i wouldnt continue with it.

my self esteem varies. i either absolutely hate myself, or amaze myself. i wish i could just be in the middle.

Archived