Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pass the Corona ese... Novel Corona aka COVID-19

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know its not MS Paint, and I feel like I have failed my duties on C.Zero due to it not being mspaint. 

Okay just putting it out there  in case you;'re stuck at home and need to practice your screenprinting.  Limited run shirt for the channel 0 heads so we can remember these troubled times/over blo

Besides some of the rules that make no sense like bars can’t serve alcohol unless they serve food also type shit is weird but what absolutely baffles me is how people will go out of their way, exert e

Posted Images

22 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Did you watch the video @KILZ FILLZ

I’m not gonna watch an hour long anti-vax speech  lol

i opened it. Waited for the name of the speaker to pop up, - paused - did a check on her credentials, then posted that response.

if the search on the speakers name came up differently, I would’ve given it some of my time.  

1 hour ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Hmmm, I did not look her up, instead.... I listened to what she had to say.

it’s a good practice. There are a lot of people who hang on the words of Dr Phil, Dr Drew, Dr Oz too

• Like 1
On 2/5/2021 at 9:04 AM, Dirty_habiT said:

That's painting with broad strokes there.

You’re exactly right. And that’s my bad. Now that I read it, I come off as an ass. That’s not how I am. I’m sorry and I don’t mean to belittle. I want to discuss. 

sometimes I post here and I try to be short and concise as possible for the sake of efficiency and digestibility. And all that leads to is my thoughts being incomplete and posts being unclear of where I am coming from and what my broader point is. I need to work on that. 

my intention with that post was a response to your comments that you didn’t research them but just listened. (Not sure if that’s what your point was, that’s just the way I read it). And my goal was to point out that just because someone has DR before their name, their intentions may not be true. OZ and DREW have both been exposed as snakeoil salesmen. After researching the speaker in your vid, I saw she has a website and podcast and a lot of controversy attached. I think that her and the examples I responded with may all fall into the category of “quack”. They want to either sell something or be in the spotlight.

I want to continue this dialogue in an even-way and I’m sorry my short post was dickish. It was. 

I think that you and I have had enough dialogue here to have a good feeling of where the other is coming from. And I think that both of us are sharp enough to recognize neither is likely to be successful in swaying the other. But- I think communicating and bouncing perspectives off each other is valuable. I want to know where you are coming from and why. And I hope you feel the same. I am interested in understanding, not contesting. Again sorry for being snappy in my reply. I usually post here while walking from one mtg to another or whatever and am short with my typing. 

• Like 4
On 2/4/2021 at 8:18 PM, nicklesndimes said:

143207772_2765495117050951_1037630015550432865_n.jpg

If I may interject a little anecdotal ditty in here: Im a firm believer in wearing masks. Last year I washed my hands, sanitized on the regular and wore a mask out in public. I didnt get sick once. Not a head cold, Not a chest cold, and I wasnt effected by the pollen in the air. I usually catch 3 minor colds a year that last a couple of days. 

• Like 2
  • Truth 2
  • 2 weeks later...

@KILZ FILLZ- in response to your last post, sorry for late reply...... I just didn't have time to dedicate to responding the way I wanted to when I read it.  Thank you for apologizing, I wasn't really upset and I think it's a really respectful thing to do (saying sorry)_.... but that's another book I could write lol.  I'm guilty of being too quick with my responses at times, but noticing it has given me something to do for myself to grow.

What I was getting to by saying that I "didn't look her up" is that my goal in watching her was to see what she was talking about and not so much who she was.  Lies are MUCH harder to tell than the truth and when you get into super elaborate 1h+ long Youtube lies it turns from being something "little and misleading" into a chore.

Then you'd have to think, someone has to want to spend time on this lie, hone it, and then tell it.... There needs to be a motive to make elaborate lies.... One should ask, what motive would someone have to not tell the truth.  "What would one stand to gain by making X choice instead of Y choice?"

I am not at all suggesting that I know what she said was true or not.  Dismissing someone before listening to them strikes me as an "immediate gratification" thing to do.  It is like when people have to whip their phone out to have a conversation because the search engine knows the thing they're trying to talk about authoritatively and they do not.

People don't seem to just talk and listen to one another (often) anymore, everyone's VERY concerned with "who's who".  I don't really like celebrities either, like I don't really get into jocking other people at all really. 

(no intention of suggesting that you did any of the above, just giving perspective on my thoughts.)

• Like 1
  • Props 1