Pass the Corona ese... Novel Corona aka COVID-19

abrasivesaint

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

all better now minus a little fatigue.

@Elena Delle Donnethanks for asking!

was a horrible few days though - one night I was wondering if I should call an ambulance. lay there sweating and struggling to breathe.

Ended up passing out from tiredness but woke the next mornign with that feeling that i was through the bad bit.

Can you taste or smell? I would be really bummed not to be able to smell my own farts anymore.

On 5/4/2022 at 11:16 PM, Schnitzel said:

yes all back to normal now on that front.

just a general slight tiredness

been clearing rooms!

I caught this scare back on Christmas. Never tested positive but after 2 separate tests idgaf what they said, I know I had that shit.  Haven’t had a fever since I was a little g. My body was alllll fucked up. Anyhow, it scared me enough to finally get the vaccine lol. 

• Like 1

Good news y'all. COVID is finally over. I stopped by my favorite sushi place yesterday and they tore down the end of days barrier separating the front from the back. All my favorite Asian spots were rigged to look like shitty liquor stores where everything is behind bullet proof glass and they slide you your shit through a little door in the window. 

• Like 2
  • LOL! 2

• 5 months later...

I probably have COVID. I've been ducking and dodging this shit for the past 2 years flawlessly. I took my cousin who's in town temporarily to work with me yesterday. I show up to his house today and walk in. His dad's like "you probably don't wanna be in here right now." I look down on the couch and there is mad COVID testing shit out. This is the 5th time my uncle has had this shit. My cousin is straight shook cuz he has never had COVID either. He took a test this morning and his came back negative. I still didn't take his ass with me. I'm hoping his shit is negative again tomorrow.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

I probably have COVID. I've been ducking and dodging this shit for the past 2 years flawlessly. I took my cousin who's in town temporarily to work with me yesterday. I show up to his house today and walk in. His dad's like "you probably don't wanna be in here right now." I look down on the couch and there is mad COVID testing shit out. This is the 5th time my uncle has had this shit. My cousin is straight shook cuz he has never had COVID either. He took a test this morning and his came back negative. I still didn't take his ass with me. I'm hoping his shit is negative again tomorrow.

How did he get Covid 5 times, like WTF is he doing for work?

• Truth 2

3 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Calm down, you're just high.

Nobody gets covid anymore. You're over reacting, you probably got hit by the smooth criminal again as she used the wrong stick of butter again.

12 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

@MercerHe works in an old folks home for people with memory losses. The place is a petri dish.

This is exactly where I see most cases popping up, making the rounds, and constantly lingering. Crazy as fuck he doesn't have a built up immunity at this point. They need better air circulation/filtration there.

• Truth 1

1 minute ago, Mercer said:

This is exactly where I see most cases popping up, making the rounds, and constantly lingering. Crazy as fuck he doesn't have a built up immunity at this point. They need better air circulation/filtration there.

Lol he's getting to the point where COVID just makes him feel weird. So he's on some super spreader shit. He said he infected a handful of other employees before he noticed he had any symptoms. I remember when COVID first hit he said that shit killed like 20+ residents instantly. That's fuckin gnarly man.

• 2 weeks later...