Pass the Corona ese... Novel Corona aka COVID-19

abrasivesaint

Ahh see, i’m one of those it builds your immunities types. While i generally don’t grasp things like handrails or train poles either, and i open doors by bumping them or with my elbows and shit as habit of working in hospitals, i’m not afraid to. I’d be one of the people side eyeing you on the airplane too. Maybe i’ll have COVID tomorrow and you won’t.. But i say rub some dirt on it, it’s good for ya. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1 hour ago, abrasivesaint said:

Ahh see, i’m one of those it builds your immunities types. 

Me too, but I don't touch 3 things without cleaning up immediately:

1. Never touch bathroom door handles, for other doors I use a pinky then clean my hands as soon as I can

2. Gas pumps handles

3. Airplane things, planes are extra dirty - plus I don't want to ruin my vacations

I've only been sick once in 30+ years, it was strep throat from grabbing a door handle at a train park for kids. After that I said fuck touching things a million other people do too.

Edited by Drue_Down

14 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

Just dawned on me that the 3 front runners for our Presidency at the moment are in the top demographic percentages to die from COVID-19. 

Not saying that means anything, just a weird fun fact. 

It’s a CIA planned virus outbreak to kill them off and put their spook Buttigeg in office.

• LOL! 2

News is still all over the place. but I started trying to put numbers together based on numbers being thrown out by 'official' sources. Again, I'm super skeptical of MSM, especially editorialized crap they churn out, but do pay attention to what is said directly by people in clear authority. Not saying I take it as truth by default, but at least when the leader of a nation or large government is saying something specific, its worth paying attention to and trying to understand. With that said, someone sent me this:

IMG_9301.JPG

According to the Chancellor of Germany (Their version of the President), she's projecting a 60 - 75% infection rate. According to Google, Germany has a population of 82.79 million people.

IMG_9300.png

So easy math... 82.79 million people with an average of 65% (midway between Angela Merkal's 60 - 70%) gives us a total of 53.8 million people expected to be infected by this disease. News has largely put forth a death rate of approximately 2.5% on average (much lower in youth, much higher in older people). Many credible sources claim the death rate has not been confirmed, but are speculating as high as 5%+ according to certain heavily infected areas. Most also cite direct death rate from the Novel Corona and then likely consequences resulting in death due to an over burdened medical system.

So as far as Germany, according to Angela Merkal's projection, they 're looking at 1.345 million deaths as a result of this, if we layer the current accepted death rate according to medical authorities. If we run Chancellor Merkal's projection against a 5% death rate, Germany is looking at approximately 2.69 million dead people. 

I'm obviously unsure as to the accuracy of her projection, but we can speculate that it's likely in the best interest of government to downplay numbers in a speculation like that. If even accurate, we can likely still see the higher number as possible as its not just about catching COVID-19 and maybe dying, but the cumulative effect of all those sick and dying people overwhelming the system so that other preventable death is not properly addressed or managed.

If we apply this algorithm to the USA, which according to Google has 331 million people right now...

FullSizeRender.jpeg

331 Million at a 65% infection rate gets us 215.15 million infected people in the USA. 

This means that based on a 2.5% death rate we see about 5,378,750 dead people in the USA.

If we go with the larger 5% death rate number, then this bring the total up to about 10,757,500 dead people in the USA.

Not saying this is what I believe, only doing a little math for you guys based on the projections coming from world leaders and the medical authority.

Just for fun, I'll add a little more context to this... In 2018, there were 5.96 million homes sold in the USA.

FullSizeRender-1.jpeg

If we hit that 5% number in the USA, there’s about twice as many individual deaths in America as there were homes sold in all of 2018.

You can imagine if these numbers pan out the affect on the economy this would have. Single digit numbers sound small until you start to apply them to real world numbers. Talking to @Kultsin his mind, he'd start getting concerned when the death count hit tens of thousands. I pointed out that the average influenza virus actually does this according to yearly averages. So we started talking hundreds of thousands as justification for panic. Pretty incredible when world leaders are throwing out numbers like 60 - 70% infection rates and the medical authorities are throwing out numbers like 2.5 - 5% death rates.

Yeah, I know... Lot of you think this is basically just the flu. But go look at the incubation numbers and transmission rates of past influenza and compare that to Covid-19. If you actually analyze the spec on that thing, its stats come closer to the influenza that led to the Spanish Flu than it does to the average influenza. Spanish Flu killed off about 1/3 of the global population. It did have an opposite characteristic compared to Covid-19 as having greater impact on youth / young, but likewise, compare the human races capacity for frequent and far travel now as opposed to what we were doing in 1918.

Again, these are speculations, but I tried to base it off credible data. I think either way we're looking at pretty significant numbers and suspect that they'll far exceed the hundreds of thousands that Kults thought was the barometer for panic. Feel free to scour the internet for sources and do your own math.

• Like 2

Is it weird that i kind of want to just catch this shit and get it over with? Not get it over with as in die, but fight it off. I mean obviously dying is possible i guess but seems far less likely for my demographic. 

Also, i’m going to assume this dude just scared Chapelle/Rogan right out of the show i’m supposed to see them at in April. Fucker. Haha.

If i’m not mistaken no one under the age of 9 has died from it, or at least been reported to have died.. Interesting if true. 

If Alex Jones is right about the government cults drinking the blood of our youth i imagine you’re about to see them popping out of the woodwork and kids going missing on a grand scale, haha. 

Just now, Kults said:

Yes. It is. You should be trying to avoid it. You may not die from it but others around you might

Sorry, let me elaborate. I meant stock up, catch it willingly and isolate myself until i’m good again. 

I didnt mean catch it and go about my life normally infecting everyone i pass by. 

One of the guys here working with me just said the same thing. There's a twisted logic to it... Get sick and get treated. At least there's beds and medical care available and they'll 100% treat you with utmost priority. As I understand the situation right now in Italy, they're literally in triage mode and making choices on who to bother putting in effort to try and save.

• Truth 1

6 minutes ago, misteraven said:

One of the guys here working with me just said the same thing. There's a twisted logic to it... Get sick and get treated. At least there's beds and medical care available and they'll 100% treat you with utmost priority. As I understand the situation right now in Italy, they're literally in triage mode and making choices on who to bother putting in effort to try and save.

We still wouldn't be the priority at our age in that situation (Italy's)

1 minute ago, abrasivesaint said:

Graffiti writers when they hear the dude on Rogan’s podcast say the medical masks won’t help but there’s respirators that would.. 

CA27B538-7A87-4E4D-B4F6-902C4F335E15.thumb.jpeg.cafdb047ae65aea9794e7486db66d310.jpeg

unless you got it custom molded to your face, i doubt it and even then..

1 hour ago, Kults said:

unless you got it custom molded to your face, i doubt it and even then..

For starters, got to cover the eyes as well. If the filters are beyond N95, it should work. If you want to get really real with it, you also need to wear gloves if not a full containment suit with taped seams.

• Like 1

My friend says in his village in Tuscany it's pretty scary.

The hospital is only accessible with good reason two at a time.

You walk through a sort of maze of plastic tunnels through a  thermal scanner etc.

Ditto for the supermarket.

Put on your gloves  splash about some aerosol disinfectant go in two by two

As you leave super market gloves into the hazardous waste bin unless you want to keep them on in which case you throw them on the ground as you get in the car and the janitor comes and picks them up with a claw and bins them.

He's freaking because he and his wife work in an Agriturismo (farmstay) business and their booking have dropped to 0.

Not dropped a bit but completely dropped off to zero.

As casual employees they don't get paid if no guests so they are now looking at zero earnings for next few months.

As german citizens living in italy they don't have quite the same access to free medical treatment as Italians do

Over here in Australia the Murdoch media is keeping it chilled with such calming headlines as "5 days to avoid a corona virus tidal wave" and "Disease is loose in Sydney"

My state government is trialling a drive through testing station at a hospital about 800 meters from my house so I guess that's handy.

Conveniently this testing station is located near dementia wards and things like that so the oldies in there will probably turn over quite quickly.

Honestly think it might not be so bad to get as abraisivesaint said. get it now before the big numbers hit.

australian Population 24.6 million

65% infection rate 15,990,000 people

2.5% Death Rate

399,000 people

Faaaaaark!

that's pretty heavy tunes - Hua's entire city gone!

NBA season just cancelled for the year. Air travel to and from Europe suspended for 30 days. 

Wife said Costco had an agency at the doors to spray and wipe the hands of people coming in as well as wiping the cart handles down. Also setup at the food court to wipe down the tables and seats between people eating. 

Was told by a friend that has some inside knowledge that nation wide curfews will be announced Friday. 

• Like 1