Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
abrasivesaint

Pass the Corona ese... Novel Corona aka COVID-19

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

There is something so out of balance with these people.

No problem owning that shit if you like going and blasting. (actually, I'd prefer nobody in the world to have to own that crap, better to not exist at all. But if your'e going to have it, just let it be because you love banging shit up out in a field somewhere) But to use them on the street as a tool of intimidation within your own society? There's just something so fucking wrong.

Oh, "armed society is a polite society": Somalia, Afghanistan, Pakistani tribal belt, Chicago, Central African Republic, Former Yugoslavia.....etc. etc. Yeah, so peaceful and polite for the last couple of decades!

• Like 2
  • Truth 6

AT4 is obviously a trainer, but I'm curious about the M2.  Anyone who has had to carry just the body, let alone complete assembly, for any distance knows what a fucking pain it is. Assuming prop? But still, what would the point be? Intimidation of an ignorant public? 

I'm sympathetic to the 2A crowd, but these dudes (member of Blue Igloo....) are just begging to be put on federal lists to ensure they get hit first by the Feds if/when their wet dream civil war comes to fruition... morons.

• Like 1

Ah, the AT4 is inert?

We always had blue markings for inert/training devices and I instinctively looked for that and didn't find it. So, lol, I actually thought that was real!

Why the fuck carry it if it's inert?

1 hour ago, Hua Guofang said:

Ah, the AT4 is inert?

We always had blue markings for inert/training devices and I instinctively looked for that and didn't find it. So, lol, I actually thought that was real!

Why the fuck carry it if it's inert?

Cosplay/LARP

• Truth 2

3 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

@Hua Guofang @Fist 666

Is this made of wood? Is it a photoshop? 

did this photo happen?

5E083CB3-C375-4874-8834-2886C5D86931.jpeg

My lord, I have no idea what to make of all this. Is it jks or is it nutjobs?

• Like 1

fuck yeah my state is COVID free!!

only case in the last 18 days and he's cleared

IMG_2469.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL! 5

I think this really shows the danger of deepfakes. They can get them so accurate to mimic real life that a line barely exists these days.

Tell me that you can actually tell that this is not real.

• LOL! 1

17 minutes ago, Hua Guofang said:

Tell me that you can actually tell that this is not real.

I can tell that’s not real 

apart from the fact it's obviously an older male face on what appears to be a little girl

but with a more convincing pair up you'd have so much trouble

loo, I need to make my sarcasm more clear in the future. It was a funny clip of Trump being wrong about CV19 and that little girl eating dog food clip.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hua Guofang said:

loo, I need to make my sarcasm more clear in the future. It was a funny clip of Trump being wrong about CV19 and that little girl eating dog food clip.

Nah, your sarcasm was perfectly clear.

Damn my grandfathers wife died from this shit, RIP Arlene 

On 5/11/2020 at 4:51 AM, Fist 666 said:

Smh. 

"An armed society is a polite society." 

EXmJxB9XYAAWCBS.jpeg

EXmJxB-X0AA1fq3.jpeg

As someone who thinks full auto etc. should be legal/accessible for the majority of civilians, this open carry protester shit is starting to bother me. Unless you're protesting specifically for 2A rights, or against rednecks shooting unarmed kids or some shit it doesn't make any sense. It's supposed to be a free country, so there's all kinds of shitty things you should be able to get away with legally that you just don't do. We all know these live action role players have the right to do this (for now), but just because you have the right to do something, doesn't mean you're doing the right thing if you know what I mean.

The only thing they're really doing is "triggering the libs" which may be their only short sighted goal, but I guarantee  if the law comes a knocking to come take their shit (which they're encouraging/inviting) both these idiots would reluctantly bend over, and take that blue line cock in balls deep and clean the drip drip off their boots for them. Even someone who doesn't know how to read a book could grasp the core principals of non violent resistance with 30 minutes of the history channel. The goal is to draw attention to your cause, AND win the favor of the public. IMO If you're not willing to fight, don't put your pussy ass hands up lest you catch an ass whoopin of a lifetime from someone who isn't fucking playing around taking cringeworthy selfies.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, where said:

Damn my grandfathers wife died from this shit, RIP Arlene 

Damn, sorry to hear this. R.I.P.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1