Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pass the Corona ese... Novel Corona aka COVID-19

2 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Difference between CO, and NY.

Last week the governor asked everyone to voluntarily wear masks in public, most people are complying with that request and keeping social distance.

NYC announces 2nd wave coming, crowd mobs Trader Joe’s, no masks/gloves/or fucks given. Everyone just going for theirs in full on rodent mode.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/05/white-house-americans-should-avoid-grocery-stores-as-coronavirus-hits-apex/

Dont mean to laugh, the words you chose and they way I read it is kinda funny in these hard times.   

But you're right, CO mentality is more relaxed and considerate (or that's at least the feel I get) opposed to a city that never sleeps.  

Gotta get while you can or quarantine and chill.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know its not MS Paint, and I feel like I have failed my duties on C.Zero due to it not being mspaint. 

Okay just putting it out there  in case you;'re stuck at home and need to practice your screenprinting.  Limited run shirt for the channel 0 heads so we can remember these troubled times/over blo

Besides some of the rules that make no sense like bars can’t serve alcohol unless they serve food also type shit is weird but what absolutely baffles me is how people will go out of their way, exert e

Posted Images

Edited by T4M*
Sidenote* during lockdown, late at night I have been seeing them installing them in areas that used to be busy with traffic and people.
  • Like 1

Solo travels about, I see the new littering is throwing your mask/gloves away on the ground.  Must be a kick in the crotch for healthcare people and emergency responders to see that shit wasted or used once and thrown away on the ground.

3 hours ago, Mercer said:

Difference between CO, and NY.

Last week the governor asked everyone to voluntarily wear masks in public, most people are complying with that request and keeping social distance.

NYC announces 2nd wave coming, crowd mobs Trader Joe’s, no masks/gloves/or fucks given. Everyone just going for theirs in full on rodent mode.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/05/white-house-americans-should-avoid-grocery-stores-as-coronavirus-hits-apex/

I'm honestly not surprised that people in New York act like that.  You have to have a certain mindset to want to live in the middle of that stuff or be willing to stay there if you think it sucks.

Just now, Dirty_habiT said:

I'm honestly not surprised that people in New York act like that.  You have to have a certain mindset to want to live in the middle of that stuff or be willing to stay there if you think it sucks.

Not really, most people are so check to check (even people who are "well off") they can't afford to move cross country. The people that think it sucks living there, many of them are out of work now, so there's nothing holding them back except the fact that even with a job they couldn't afford to move across country.

Most people are trapped in a self inflicted dark illusion they have no control over their own life. They've convinced themselves of this to disassociate from blame for whatever goes wrong especially when they're partly to blame, so they don't bother putting in the effort to improve and love to see other people fail trying, to validate their illusion.

I'm still pretty good friends with quite a few people that almost never left their block where they grew up, or stayed at abusive/shitty jobs for decades never moving up, or considering trying something else. That's pretty much the default way we're programmed to act, the perfect slaves trudging through the bullshit. We need to learn, or put effort into establishing a core value of self responsibility, following logic as opposed to human instincts. We're no longer culturally focused on teaching these things as a society, it's not part of the education curriculum and people let schools do the work of raising/educating their children for them. You just have to kind of figure it out for yourself, or be lucky enough to be exposed to this type of unintuitive wisdom through life's randomness.

Most of us just aren't that lucky.

• Like 2
  • Truth 5
  • Props 1

I have been buying a bunch of stuff from empty gas stations, if i need to go get groceries I will go during the week usually around 10am and scope out the few in my area and pick the emptiest one.  I will bet anything the panic buyers are responsible for 70%+ of the spread. 

• Like 2

I really don't care if you're right, left, up, or down politically

but i've been noticing that some of the more conservative of the right ARE ACTUALLY ARGUING THAT THE LOCK DOWN AND 6 FOOT REQUIREMENT IS THE GOVERNMENT TRYING TO TAKE AWAY OUR RIGHTS

Now, I want to tell the government to go fuck itself just like the next guy, but the fact that anyone is actually claiming QUARANTINE IS OPPRESSION is fucking retarded.

these are the same dumbasses that don't think the virus isn't serious

Edited by glorydays
  • Like 1
  • Truth 2
  • LOL! 1

the news are saying that the death toll is exponentially climbing

that means the people who have gotten the virus, gotten fully sick from it, and have held out for weeks are passing away

fucking hell

Hard to really know what’s going on if you aren’t out there. Cool that we have a dude like @abrasivesaintthats actually at a hospital and can report, despite it likely being vastly different across hospitals and states. 

I gave up trying to sort this out. I’ve seen convincing videos from people that rolled up to and into NYC hospitals and showing them essentially deserted. I’ve seen videos showing people roll up to the same hospitals from a news report where they’re crying about being overwhelmed and then the next day is virtually empty. I’ve also seen a tweet from a NYT reporter claiming NYC is about to start burying people in the parks out there. Obviously extreme and I’d outright dismiss that from a regular person, but I’d like to think that a reporter from a prestigious paper wouldn’t be throwing out tweets like that lightly. I’ve also seen videos showing Ecuador literally stacking bodies in corners to get them out of the house and then setting them on fire cause nobody is picking them up. I’ve seen conspiracies from 5G towers still going up despite the shutdown to pretty convincing documents posted of some sort of massive pedophile sting involving just about every famous person you can think of. No idea guys, but I rarely leave the house anyways so social distancing comes natural. That said, it makes it easy and worthwhile to err on the side of safety. 

And @glorydaysquarantine and social distancing is the government infringing on rights. That’s beyond question if you simply think about it. They’re literally imposing fines for not staying home or for gathering in groups. Not sure how you can see it as anything but a violation of rights. The real question isn’t if they’re doing it, but if it’s justified. That’s a broader debate in my opinion. People have a right to be stupid. They also have a right to endanger their own lives. Your chances of dying of heart disease or cancer remains far more likely than this virus, yet people smoke and eat garbage. People staying home can flatten the curve if they’d like. But if other idiots rather party, I really have no issue with it if they’re all consenting adults. Not a lot different than unprotected sex to be honest. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 3
1 hour ago, misteraven said:

Hard to really know what’s going on if you aren’t out there. Cool that we have a dude like @abrasivesaintthats actually at a hospital and can report, despite it likely being vastly different across hospitals and states. 

I gave up trying to sort this out. I’ve seen convincing videos from people that rolled up to and into NYC hospitals and showing them essentially deserted. I’ve seen videos showing people roll up to the same hospitals from a news report where they’re crying about being overwhelmed and then the next day is virtually empty. I’ve also seen a tweet from a NYT reporter claiming NYC is about to start burying people in the parks out there. Obviously extreme and I’d outright dismiss that from a regular person, but I’d like to think that a reporter from a prestigious paper wouldn’t be throwing out tweets like that lightly. I’ve also seen videos showing Ecuador literally stacking bodies in corners to get them out of the house and then setting them on fire cause nobody is picking them up. I’ve seen conspiracies from 5G towers still going up despite the shutdown to pretty convincing documents posted of some sort of massive pedophile sting involving just about every famous person you can think of. No idea guys, but I rarely leave the house anyways so social distancing comes natural. That said, it makes it easy and worthwhile to err on the side of safety. 

And @glorydaysquarantine and social distancing is the government infringing on rights. That’s beyond question if you simply think about it. They’re literally imposing fines for not staying home or for gathering in groups. Not sure how you can see it as anything but a violation of rights. The real question isn’t if they’re doing it, but if it’s justified. That’s a broader debate in my opinion. People have a right to be stupid. They also have a right to endanger their own lives. Your chances of dying of heart disease or cancer remains far more likely than this virus, yet people smoke and eat garbage. People staying home can flatten the curve if they’d like. But if other idiots rather party, I really have no issue with it if they’re all consenting adults. Not a lot different than unprotected sex to be honest. 

You're right...I'm just very entrenched in the camp of keeping up the social distancing.

And you're right about those choosing not to follow the social distancing, as they are adults wanting to go out. But i feel like they're endangering others.

36 minutes ago, glorydays said:

You're right...I'm just very entrenched in the camp of keeping up the social distancing.

And you're right about those choosing not to follow the social distancing, as they are adults wanting to go out. But i feel like they're endangering others.

Maybe, but they'd only really be endangering others that are out already endangering themselves since people like you are sitting at home distancing. Cold, but thats a problem that fixes itself if its a real problem at all.

• Pause 1
  • Truth 1
1 hour ago, STYLEISKING said:

What’s your take on this @STYLEISKING?  Dude seems like a kook based on his delivery but I’ve verified a lot of the claims he’s made myself. Kinda off topic since there’s a COVID conspiracy thread but no worries. 

One of the biggest claims he made that I’d love to verify was mention that WHO was founded by the Rothschild / Rockefellers? 

That’s freakin scary if true. Also the guy mentioned (didn’t note the name) that heads up the WHO has a bunch of shady commercial ties and was involved in attempting to force vaccinations on indigenous peoples?

• Like 1

Damn...

Backstage: the relationship between the Rockefeller Foundation and the World Health Organization, Part I: 1940s–1960s

In recent years, there has been a growing debate about what role foundations should play in global health governance generally, and particularly vis-à-vis the World Health Organization (WHO). Much of this discussion revolves around today's gargantuan philanthropy, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and its sway over the agenda and modus operandi of global health. Yet such pre-occupations are not new. The Rockefeller Foundation (RF), the unparalleled 20th century health philanthropy heavyweight, both profoundly shaped WHO and maintained long and complex relations with it, even as both institutions changed over time.

Source: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S003335061300396X?via%3Dihub

• Like 1