Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
abrasivesaint

Pass the Corona ese... Novel Corona aka COVID-19

1 hour ago, abrasivesaint said:

take it up with Capitalism and the free markets bruh

Whoa, whoa, whoa, let's not get carried away here.

Massive overbearing regulations.

• Truth 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

@Merceryep, there were people warning about the security of that lab when it was being set up. It's not that we expect that China doesn't have the capability to manage such a serious undertaking, it's that in their corrupt and authoritarian system, if things aren't being done properly there are no reliable reporting systems and you can't just 'go to the media' to blow the whistle on corruption/dangerous practices.

In saying that, whilst there is the possibility that it came from the lab, I've spent a lot of time in Wuhan and China in general and hygiene there is not much of thing. SARS came from Civet cats and that market sells civet cat meat (along with all the other reportedly fucked up animals they eat there...).

So my position would be that it's plausible that it came from the lab but much more likely that it came from the lack of hygienic practices in the markets that sell meat from animals that are known to be regularly infected with corona strains.

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

Whoa, whoa, whoa, let's not get carried away here.

Massive overbearing regulations.

Haha. I wont lie, that one was on purpose. 

I vaguely understand that laws have been been passed for decades through lobbying that have put strangleholds on hospitals resulting in umbrella organizations. They are swallowing hospitals left and right because many hospitals are sinking ships. 

Also, further to my last, as yet this strain has a very low mortality rate, lest tan 1%, I think. Still early days though. 

People are always happy to encourage population culling when its not their family that's impacted.

I'm sure if y'all had family over there too you'd feel a little differently about saying such silly shit.

• Like 1

Who, whoa, whoa, @Hua Guofangbro since when has it not been cool to applaud slow painful deaths on a massive scale?

Bro, do you even edgy?

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

Incubation period is 1-14 days. In this period the infected don't show symptoms (such as high temps) but are contagious. That means the screening at airports and checkpoints are unable to contain the spread. 

Fortunately, the majority of cases of human to human are close contact. That means partners, family, etc. not random folk that are passed on the street.

3 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Who, whoa, whoa, @Hua Guofangbro since when has it not been cool to applaud slow painful deaths on a massive scale?

Bro, do you even edgy?

I know, I really should get with "it", buy something with the Supreme logo on it, post some woke memes and vape. Shit, anyone would think I'm a boomer or something shitting myself for family that are locked up in a city-sized incubator of creeping death.

• Like 1

@Hua GuofangI'm blown away by the fact the CCP government thinks it can just build a functioning hospital from scratch in 2 weeks. This nincompupery may have been what lead to this problem in the first place. This circles back to previous conversations on here about not having build quality for military applications because something as simple as getting the properly rated grade of steel for these applications is impossible in China. Poor craftsmanship seems to be an almost encouraged cultural feature, and from working with several Chinese contractors here I learned quickly they hold safety in much lower regard. I've got plenty of anecdotal stories like a Chinese contractor bypassing electrical fuses because they kept blowing instead of fixing the issue risking everyones lives on the job site. I kind of think we should quarantine/end travel entering from that country until they get this Corona virus sorted out one way or another. Correct information is never shared unless it makes the CCP look good, so It's hard to trust they're even capable of dealing with this problem realistically if they're unable to be honest even with themselves and face the truth. 

• Props 2

That the Resident Evil logo?

edit: i could just google this but i wont.

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Nega Props 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

8 hours ago, Kults said:

The logo of the lab where this originated from

wesy8mvlb5d41.jpg

Bullshit. 

On so many levels. For starters, the pic on the left is from Shanghai, not Wuhan. Secondly, the bio lab in Hankou that everyone is talking about is part of a Chinese university. The pic on the left is a private business. 

this is just the usual 4Chan shit where some one starts a rumour so they can beat off when gullible folk fall for it. 

Edited by Hua Guofang
  • LOL! 1

On 1/26/2020 at 2:26 AM, Hua Guofang said:

People are always happy to encourage population culling when its not their family that's impacted.

I'm sure if y'all had family over there too you'd feel a little differently about saying such silly shit.

I’ve heard it goes great with Lyme disease 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

3 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

I figured as much. 

No you didn’t lol 

6 hours ago, Hua Guofang said:

Bullshit. 

On so many levels. For starters, the pic on the left is from Shanghai, not Wuhan. Secondly, the bio lab in Hankou that everyone is talking about is part of a Chinese university. The pic on the left is a private business. 

this is just the usual 4Chan shit where some one starts a rumour so they can beat off when gullible folk fall for it. 

The pic might be, you sure the logos aren’t the same? Tbh I have no idea but it’s been floating around a Reddit. 4chan really sets you off huh? Check out 8kun the new one 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kults said:

No you didn’t lol 

Actually i figured it was, just because i asked if that was a video game logo doesnt mean i didnt assume you saw that from some crackpot theory thread on a different forum where you jack your memes from. 

Have a nice day. Good talk. 

• LOL! 1

8 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

Actually i figured it was, just because i asked if that was a video game logo doesnt mean i didnt assume you saw that from some crackpot theory thread on a different forum where you jack your memes from. 

Have a nice day. Good talk. 

You cant even be bothered to do a google search. Youre beyond useless. Thanks! You too, hope your day ends less miserably than it began ❤️

7 minutes ago, Kults said:

You cant even be bothered to do a google search. Youre beyond useless. Thanks! You too, hope your day ends less miserably than it began ❤️

I couldnt be bothered because i assumed it was nonsense and wasnt going to waste anymore time than i already had, like the time i’m wasting right now. 

Edited by abrasivesaint