Pass the Corona ese... Novel Corona aka COVID-19

abrasivesaint

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
4 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Is that good or bad? Have you not been sick since high school?

A few times and they were really bad as in worse than this (so far). In middle school and high school I got sick more frequently it seemed like with mild fever, aches and chills. Assume it was developing immune system.

idfk

• Truth 1

32 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Thanks bro. So far, glad my appetite has been strong and taste is still working. Gonna whoop this trick quick.

I really didn't feel fucked up until after the shit showed I was negative. I was getting winded going down the stairs. Shit was wild.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

I really didn't feel fucked up until after the shit showed I was negative. I was getting winded going down the stairs. Shit was wild.

Are you all good now and back to 100%? Did you have it a second time?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

I empathize man. Shit hurt to drink water. Hurt to eat applesauce. Shit was a bad time. 

I went out and ran some errands today since it’s day five and don’t feel bad except for the wicked sore throat and lingering fatigue/brain fog. The sun feels amazing. Did your sore throat go away gradually or wake up and it’s gone?

6 minutes ago, LUGR said:

I went out and ran some errands today since it’s day five and don’t feel bad except for the wicked sore throat and lingering fatigue/brain fog. The sun feels amazing. Did your sore throat go away gradually or wake up and it’s gone?

I think it lingered for a lil while after 

• Like 1

On 7/19/2023 at 5:51 PM, mr.yuck said:

This shit was true for me too. After I felt better my lungs and breathing was messed up for a couple of days in ways that I didn’t feel before. Still have a cough and the breathing seems to be getting better. I have been chilling and watching a bunch of movies in the AC and not doing anything too strenuous until I get right.

• Props 1

On 7/22/2023 at 5:02 PM, LUGR said:

That fucking brain fog! 
I swear I walked around clueless for the following month. I had to tell my super that I need precise and exact directions. I had no clue what was going on. 

Be easy on yourself man. 

• Like 1
  • Props 1

• 4 months later...