Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tiberiu

Canada Post Stickers

can someone please tell me where the hell you get these from?? I went to the post office and they looked at me like I asked them for some non-existent product. Is there a web site I can order them from or something?

Originally posted by Tiberiu

can someone please tell me where the hell you get these from??

canada, eh?

i dont know what u r talking about , but if you r talking abot the huge postal stickers that come on rolls , then they wouldnt give them to you bc the r not stupid and they dont sell them , however in the back of most any postal truck they got plenty of stickers , or just find a friend of a friend to steal you some

its a secret.

look around this board. i just found out and ordered 2 rolls.

the company doesnt necesarily have to be canadapost

trust me...its realy easy

they do not exist. i have never ever seen any of them. all ive seen up here is ups/fedex/loomis stickers. i dont think there are any such things. if there are, they dont hand them out.

you may have seen very small ones on parcels, but they dont hand those out. we dont use those things here, and yes there are some postal stickers up around town, but they are the american ones. you might have t go to a major post office downtown or something and ask for them, theres a small chance theyll have them.

actually, you may want to check out the company CANPAR, they may have some stickers that could help. just an idea.

Guest industry

do canadian postals even exist? if so can you get them on the net?

CETONE IND

i dont know about canada, but you can get us postal stickers and many other supplies for free at www.usps.gov just give your name and address and theyll send you as many as you want for free, no shipping, no nothing.

i've gotten 100s at a time...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this