This Old Trap House: Wonk Saggin Edition

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I know I said I wasn't gonna fuck with this tangle of shit. I looked at it for a few minutes and figured out what all of it is. I'm definitely gonna replace all of that crap or at least just delete what makes sense to get rid of and update. A lot of those pipes go to the no longer existing radiator system and boiler. Gonna sell that boiler. That hoe is damn near brand new.

IMG_20230817_141349228.thumb.jpg.f3d428d68290ad83c0799463bb030fb0.jpg

Edited by mr.yuck
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

@mr.yuckwhen you said you weren’t going to fuck with it - I got hella disappointed in you.

I could feel that shit. My biggest problem right now is I can't figure out where the main water line comes into the house. There is just a psychotic amount of shit criss crossing down there. Some of those pipes spiral off and then dead end. 

article-2263127-16f73fea000005dc-186_634x822.jpg.a83e1c222a58ce8e0eb9d637f8d25172.jpg

Edited by mr.yuck
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

@mr.yuck no doubt - when I saw the flick I thought what in the cluster fuck. But we all know you got the skillset to bring this old trap house into the 21st century. 

Water main is a must for sure haha man thats crazy. 

I did it bro. I've been crying tryna figure out where the water comes into the house for days now. This is what made it all confusing as fuck:

IMG_20230817_141349228.thumb.jpg.5a3c749273410a989567de3bf86a350a.jpg

Then there's this bullshit tangle around the old boiler

IMG_20230821_161009278.thumb.jpg.1df183b281c98c6baa62c51c580fa6b6.jpg

But low and behold, there was one mystery line that made a B line to the front of the house and lined up perfectly with the spigot out front. It's the only one I couldn't trace because it disappeared behind big boy duct work under the house. The only thing left to do is cut a hole in the floor in the front of the house and see what we see. 

IMG_20230821_165558441.thumb.jpg.b5d62b3fede81ac0c0e3e8b0c51cec82.jpg

Jackpot mother fucker!

Here's where it spins around and goes out the front of the house to the spigot

IMG_20230821_165607273.thumb.jpg.4607fc45271f4ffb2b603d390a0df4be.jpg

• Props 3

52 minutes ago, LUGR said:

But there’s spiders down there!?!?

Hell nah. Spider free. Maybe some spider crickets though. The bugs dont bother me as much as how tight it is. I'm way too big to be fuckin around in there for any length of time. I need to get an army of little guatamalan  homies that are like 4 ft tall and 85 lbs, teach them how to do some light plumbing and electric and we could make a killing in these older houses. 

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

5 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Hell nah. Spider free. Maybe some spider crickets though. The bugs dont bother me as much as how tight it is. I'm way too big to be fuckin around in there for any length of time. I need to get an army of little guatamalan  homies that are like 4 ft tall and 85 lbs, teach them how to do some light plumbing and electric and we could make a killing in these older houses. 

My electrician homie has a slender Kyrgyzstani hired for this purpose. Sends him into all the hard to reach places. He is a cool dude.

• Like 2
  • Props 1

NSFW

Fixed!

Screenshot_20230825_161928.jpg

• Truth 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

Lol @NightmareOnElmStreet but I got all new pipes drains and a new floor in.

Here was the super short convo I had with the homie alI was trying to pay to do the plumbing. He bullshitted around for a month. Don't feel bad. Feels good to save.

Screenshot_20230831-125038.thumb.png.b451093aed5896cf42ff2f5570dbeffc.png

Look at the young nephew plotting on killing unc with his all his mini Andrew Tate homies on the school shooter discord. 

IMG_20230901_160130276.thumb.jpg.a2fe5e5d656fe2a8490c2091bb42475a.jpg

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

@LUGRno that's his older brother. He's got the natural broccoli top and he secretly jealous of him. 

Also, this kid started complaining a little bit about his knee hurting when I picked him up. I asked him what he did to it and he said he knocked it into something when he was climbing buildings last night. Excuse me... Climbing buildings? In the middle of the night? Sounds like fun! 

Edited by mr.yuck
  • Like 2
  • Truth 2

3 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

@LUGRno that's his older brother. He's got the natural broccoli top and he secretly jealous of him. 

Also, this kid started complaining a little bit about his knee hurting when I picked him up. I asked him what he did to it and he said he knocked it into something when he was climbing buildings last night. Excuse me... Climbing buildings? In the middle of the night? Sounds like fun! 

You didn’t press him on that more details?

• Truth 2

On 8/25/2023 at 2:24 PM, ndv said:

NSFW

Fixed!

Screenshot_20230825_161928.jpg

You still got the original of this?

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, LUGR said:

You didn’t press him on that more details?

Yeah him and his hoodlum buddies go exploring the city after dark and like to climb all over strip malls up to the roofs, break into shit. He was telling me they found an open Lowe's delivery truck and were going through the trailer looking for anything good. He said one of the dudes girl friends was with them and she started bitching at him that they were taking too much stuff. I told him to ditch the girlfriend next time they go out cuz if shit gets hairy, she will snitch out all of you in an instant.

He was also telling me about how they found some broken flat screen TV's that looked good but the motherboard was fried so his homie sold them to some one on market place as working TV's for some quick cash. 

He told me he wants to go explore some abandoned buildings. That's right up my alley 

• Like 1

Damnit. My man told his mom what he was up to and she was like that's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard of in my life. I'm gonna be pissed if I have to come pick you up from jail. Then my man says I told yuck and he said it sounds cool. She said well then yuck can pick you up from jail and y'all can be cool together. Zero pressure applied and this dude straight put my name out there. I'm never doing no dirt with this kid. I told him I'll come get him from jail and depending on how the whole situation unfolds, we will either go get ice cream, or I'll go upside his head. Based on this interaction it's not looking good for ice cream.

• Truth 2
  • LOL! 2