Arms down benchin

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
24 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

This was a good one for quantity. Im only about a 3rd of the way through. It's tedious uploading from the phone.

Tedious? Do you not remember the days of imageshack and having to copy and paste in…

• Like 1
  • Pause 1
  • Truth 2
  • LOL! 1

3 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Tedious? Do you not remember the days of imageshack and having to copy and paste in…

Lol. All too well man. I'm like a shit head teenager that doesn't have any concept of how it used to be. "Ugh. This stupid fiber optics is so slow." 

When my wifi goes down the phones actual speed feels like dial up 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, Wyeast said:

A rattling of death is haunting? Maybe it’s just those old cans in the leaves. 

Painters touch? American accents? Those cans have easily been there for 15 plus years. Which is weird cuz I thought @LUGR and I discovered this cut through to these tracks the other night on Google maps lol

Edited by mr.yuck
  • Truth 1

5 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Painters touch? American accents? Those cans have easily been there for 15 plus years. Which is weird cuz I thought @LUGR and I discovered this cut through to these tracks the other night on Google maps lol

Oh man easily 15 years. I think that AA heritage colors line goes back 20-25 years? I have a few oldies from that generation kicking around. The paint is all gummed up in the valves so they don’t really work. I’d love to know a trick to bring them back to life if there is one. 918ECF6D-7D9A-4E89-AAAF-BFEA6CD24D03.thumb.jpeg.8043b568920eb064a564f211358ef166.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Truth 1

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, LUGR said:

You need to do a better job being the first vehicle at the crossing.

I should have ditched the van and trailer where they were and just walked up for some closer shots. The train was boring. It was a million fresh ass grainers long with just these couple cars.

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Yo they are tearing up that crossing. It's been out of commission for a few days. Maybe I'll see a heavy flow of backed up bullshit rolling through in a few days.

Go back down to the spot down the way. You need to get out and get some fresh air.

• Truth 1