graffiti clothing

Guest justunreal

Guest justunreal

i was just wondering if there a t-shirt company came out with shirts that had peices or whatever printed on they by writers if anyone would be interested in them. If you are interested in them who would you want to see on these shirts. The shirts would sell for about 15-18 dollars. If anyone is actually interested i can be reached at

icq # 148608807

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest justunreal

------

yeah sorry that was my bad typing. i was wondering if there was a new company coming out if anyone would be interested in it.

bud...take your ideas somewhere else....the whole purpose of graffiti is a revolt and resistance to capitalism and its social class inducing ideals... putting graffiti on a fucking t-shirt defeats graffiti's purpose.(assuming writers 'll buy your shit)

Guest justunreal

------

well i'm sorry i'm just trying to help some artists get noticed more and i was gonna try to help show that graffiti isn't just writing on a wall but that it actually takes talent. it was just an idea.

graffiti writers wearing graffiti 'gear' is like saying "YOOOOOOOO PIGS!!!CHECK OUT WHAT I DO!!!" i wonder if people wear graff shit while bombing...hmmm...yeah i dont like graff gear..some of its well designed but to me...its about being stealth...catch me on a regular looking like fred savage and shit.

I'm not too sure about graffiti clothing.. it would take alot to get me to wear it but I would wear something that I tagged on ... does anyone know anything that's good for drawing on your own Tshirts?

As with the majority of people I'm not into having a big ass tag, bomb, or piece on my shirt. But there are some good artists putting together nice shirts - Black Market was fresh - dont know if they are around anymore or Excursions although I wouldn't exactly label it 'graffiti clothing'. I was never into Tribal shirts although the artwork was amazing. Conart is what started all this in the west, and I loved the simple red circle logo shirt back in the days.

I am making some shirts as we speak, but not to sell, just to give out to friends and family. You can definitely see the influence writing has had when you see the shirts but thats not all they're about. Most are political messages.

Anyway... crisis I think that making shirts provides people with just another tool in getting their message out. After all your work is still making a point by being in the publics eye. This goes for the very few good companies that do it well and not just design 'graffiti shirts' because they know they can cash in on the fashion fads.

Originally posted by daus

As with the majority of people I'm not into having a big ass tag, bomb, or piece on my shirt. But there are some good artists putting together nice shirts - Black Market was fresh - dont know if they are around anymore or Excursions although I wouldn't exactly label it 'graffiti clothing'. I was never into Tribal shirts although the artwork was amazing. Conart is what started all this in the west, and I loved the simple red circle logo shirt back in the days.

I am making some shirts as we speak, but not to sell, just to give out to friends and family. You can definitely see the influence writing has had when you see the shirts but thats not all they're about. Most are political messages.

Anyway... crisis I think that making shirts provides people with just another tool in getting their message out. After all your work is still making a point by being in the publics eye. This goes for the very few good companies that do it well and not just design 'graffiti shirts' because they know they can cash in on the fashion fads.

right, right... yea t-shirts can definitely get a message out...and some clothing companies are pretty chill, like pnb...just makin sure people are seeing both sides. peace

Archived