Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ch0 name change etc thread - who the fuck were you? Also social media @‘s

KILZ FILLZ

18 hours ago, b0b said:

Oh my!  I still have one of those Angry Alan baseball caps you did with the bear claw on.  That was you right?  

Yup. That was me. I found some of them in storage. Was thinking about selling them off. People keep asking if I will ever make more, but  I doubt I ever will.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, -Rage- said:

Yup. That was me. I found some of them in storage. Was thinking about selling them off. People keep asking if I will ever make more, but  I doubt I ever will.

For about 10 years after I got that hat it was easily my favourite cap.  You should sell them off, they were great. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

This thread makes me wonder why we didn’t see more og’s make a come back during all the rona shit. Most mf’s weren’t doing much. Some still aren’t. Any how I’ve been NOES as far back as I can remember on here. It may have fluctuated from my ancient aim or MySpace name at some point which was always SLASHERFILMSSUCK or I EATFRIEDCHICKEN.

Anyhow. Toodle oo. 

• LOL! 2

• 4 months later...