Ch0 name change etc thread - who the fuck were you? Also social media @‘s

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
36 minutes ago, Kults said:

never changed my handle. it was something dumb i came up with when i was 16. was gonna change it but @misteravenconvinced me to just keep it since it had been so long 

@jacket86 on IG. not on the other platforms

Hey, I like the kults.  Better than mine.  I am the dummy who used my initials.  But that's me!

Oh! and this is only screen name I have.  

So who's the loser now?

Edited by ndv
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hua Guofang said:

Jesus, my list is far too long, but favs are:

Walid Jumblat, leader of the Lebanese Druze community

Donald Chump, leader of the rubes

In my mind you are Christo-f. Is my intuition correct?

50 minutes ago, ~KRYLON2~ said:

Krylon was my 1st SN I had on 12oz, then after the big crash I changed it to Hullucination. Then somehow it was changed back to krylon. I've just accepted it as one of life's mysteries

Hey, remember this guy!

3 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Whoa, and he just appears.... what have you been up to fam? @defyoner

nappin fappin getting fat.. you know the usual. aint a damn thing changed just zipcodes. 

I do not know where kr430n5_666 is though, haven't heard from him since like 04~ 

Me and @swif1 still lovers though. 

How you been boo 😘

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

3 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Yeah where's Swif?  Ummm I dunno man... I've been just working.  No kids that I know of.  Working for money so I can play as much as I can.  Have you been lurking this whole time or did you just get an email because I @'d you?

Naw just got the email for the @  

I hear that, gotta get that paper to buy more amps so you can thump on em while you downshift on em. bump and brap. 

He's good, trying to get him to pop in on here. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dirty_habiT said:

You should become a regular again.  @misteraven's been making some bad ass stuff with his screen printer.  And we've been dance n' graffin on here w/ rap letters for some time now.  The forum is making a come back.  We're stealing all of social media's paint and then using their pieces as our fills.

so what you are saying is that i need to start a new ms paint hiphop confetti jam session?

• Props 1

1 minute ago, Dirty_habiT said:

That is EXACTLY what I was alluding to.

aight. i mean i work from home so i got plenty of time to get that rolling again. lemme just go frisbee my ipad onto the train tracks since we are taking it back. 

also to get semi back on topic, Instagram: trainbreaks 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Have always been yuck. Except there was a period where i couldnt remember my login and became CRUSTY MIKE which is just an anagram of mister yuck.  No @s ever. 

Motherfucker! Where you been! You changed your number :'(

44 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Yeah where's Swif?  Ummm I dunno man... I've been just working.  No kids that I know of.  Working for money so I can play as much as I can.  Have you been lurking this whole time or did you just get an email because I @'d you?

Sorry I've been MIA. Just got converted to employee from being a contractor. Been working and just caught up with life.

I got in touch with Smart for a moment playing phone tag.

• Like 2