NEW SCETCHES NEED OPINIONS

incabus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest drip one
Originally posted by MINUS

dont listten to these guys there just scared pussys worrying about(art and guns dont belong together)fuking art fags, fuk them, dustruction is king. anyway there bolth fresh, but the first one is really sik.

thats what im sayin. keep it gangsta. more guns, more violence, and maybe some naked chicks. oh yeah.

what the hell are you talking about montanaman? the 3d shit should stay in europe?? that has to be one of the most ignorant comments i've ever heard. if thats what he's feelin' then who cares. I think that 3d must be too hard for you to grasp and comprehend and thats why you think it should stay in europe. Think before you talk again.

VASM ONER, E.O.S, O.U.S

the 3-d shit is hot on the first one.but im with everyone else to lose the hooded gansta shit.i dont think guns really look good on walls.it makes us look really bad to the public.the second one can use a little cleaning up ,but overall your style is hot .KEEP IT UP!;)

Guest pock167

yo vasm one wat ever the fuck .... 3d shit is for lazy artist who dont have to get there can control in check .. i agree with montanaman... u have to bust an outline on ur shit...... 2d is the first shit that was outhere and by the sounds of it i take it u dont rock outlines... u watch wat the fuk u say before u open ur trap...... u dick:lol:

Guest SerOneADC

nice shit man...feelin both of em...cept for that gansta shit...just make the characters chillen withough tha gunz...i m likin the first one's letters, kinda like daim...feeling the second one...keep it up.

Archived