MIKE BLOOMBERG FOR PRESIDENT....MIC CHECK

where

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

He did all that for you fucking losers and now you’re all acting some type of way. The guy literally bought a chamber of congress for you dickbags and you have the fucking audacity to chime in with a bad word shame on you, shame on you! 

Yea if Judge stays healthy I think it’s their year.

Edited by where
  • LOL! 1

I tend to agree with you @~KRYLON2~.... however, I have felt the burn of politicians playing with the tax rates.... and the ONLY control I have over that is voting.  I'm not saying that to be edgy or devil's advocate or oppose what you said.  I agree, people have to run their own race and stop wanting someone else to do their shit for them.  It's called man the fuck up and be an adult.  Do work son.  Lot's of people in America need to be told "do work son, " and then they need to go live it and actually do it.

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

I agree with Krylon as well. I find the irony hilarious that a bunch of Graff N Dance guys, especially many who Hate President Trump would want to vote for Bloomberg, who is responsible for Stop  N Frisk and has many similarities to President Trump. 🤡

2 Sides to the same Coin. The faster you learn that, the easier life will be.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

50 minutes ago, WorldBench said:

I agree with Krylon as well. I find the irony hilarious that a bunch of Graff N Dance guys, especially many who Hate President Trump would want to vote for Bloomberg, who is responsible for Stop  N Frisk and has many similarities to President Trump. 🤡

2 Sides to the same Coin. The faster you learn that, the easier life will be.

Whatever queer

Vote for Prince Michael you stupid losers 

• Like 1

On 2/26/2020 at 11:02 PM, ~KRYLON2~ said:

honestly whoever gets elected, can get fucked. in my entire life no politician has changed my life's circumstances. my own choices determined the outcome

There's truth in this, but some decisions made by presidents will absolutely affect individuals. Whether its you or your loved ones affected may take years to see, pick your battles. 

I think this year im going to print up a bunch of stickers to hand out at the polls. If I can convince people not to vote; they get a "i minded my own business" sticker. If I cant covince them to go home they get a "I oppressed my neighbor" sticker.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 3

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I think this year im going to print up a bunch of stickers to hand out at the polls. If I can convince people not to vote; they get a "i minded my own business" sticker. If I cant covince them to go home they get a "I oppressed my neighbor" sticker.

You’ll make a difference with other angsty teenagers

Vote for a Prince Michael you gay scumbags 

• LOL! 2