MIKE BLOOMBERG FOR PRESIDENT....MIC CHECK

where

Just now, One Man Banned said:

I took/take it as a joke.  People from the Bean care about Bloomberg?

He's actually done some good and has had some good ideas.  BUT, he did do stop & frisk, and I also lived in the city during that time.  It was bullshit and an outright violation of people's rights.  I thought you had to wait to be a president or congressman to do that. 

9/11........

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
19 minutes ago, where said:

If you ain’t gonna vote you’re just another shitless asshole, flush! 

262DEBE9-2D7C-4F98-8002-76F6BB765E84.jpeg

@where

But isn't it just as much a right "not to vote" as it is "to vote"?

I guess it's not any different than someone not voting for another candidate because it's their right to choose "not to vote" for the other Candidate/opponent.

So if it's ok to have a choice to vote for one and not to vote for the other.  Then how it is shitless for someone to not vote at all because they do not like the choices giving because they are all shitless assholes that deserve a flush?

What's shitless, is year after year I keep seeing the same lies being sold to the people, and the people keep voting, and keep getting the shitless results.

Again, Brother, I do not vote because that right was taking away from me a long time ago as an extention of my punishment.   

And for that,  what the law didnt understand is  the state gave me no choice but to sit back and listen to all the lies candidates will say to the people to get their votes.   And when in office, I now have to hear all of "We the People" complain how nothing is being done,  we were lied to,  Candidate X is so horrible...  Blah blah blah...

I dont vote because:

1. The State took that right away from me, but then again, they didnt  because there was nothing worth voting for in the first place. 

**So jokes on them**

2.  It's a really tough hump for me to get over when I consider we all breath the same air and our blood is the same color red as everyone else.  So who to say anyone past or present is anymore worth of being in office than anyone of us or the average Joe.  

3.  I'll vote if and when there is something worth voting for...  

Until then.  No Dice!!  Cats Eyes everytime!!

• Like 1

Bloomberg got rekt by warren during that democratic debate.  I don't think he can recover from that.  MAYBE if he had answered what she asked in a way that made people cheer instead of boo, but he didn't..... and people aren't going to forget that.

I also don't think Bernie has a snowball's chance in hell against Trump.  None of them do really.  Bernie may be leading the other candidates but to me, it's like being king of the shit birds.  Does anyone really want to be king of shitbirds?  The rest of us are living on another plane called reality.  I saw the video clips of the rally in Austin over the weekend and it looked like mostly college aged kids that want everyone else to pick up the slack for them on their school debt. 

To someone that is currently being crushed by their low paying job and their high amount of school debt, a candidate like Bernie seems like a great guy, but not because of all the things he's going to do.... because of that one thing they want him to do.  If they get him into office he will "erase their debt" for them.  But "erasing the debt" really just means to pass it along to other people paying taxes.  So, because you made a poor choice in career path, I have to pay more taxes?  Fuck what you're going through.  It's not that I "don't care" about whether you succeed or fail in life, it's about people pulling their own weight in the world instead of trying to get other people to do shit for them.  This really boils down to "I don't have any desire to help anyone that doesn't want to help themselves."  And if by "helping yourself" you think that doing the same shit that has you in the same spot you're unhappy in now is working, well that's literally the definition of insanity.

The medical industry is inherently "expensive".  I'd like to hear a candidate say something about giving that industry along with the insurance industry a good shake down.  I'd rather hear about making the cost of healthcare more affordable to everyone that way rather than "giving everyone a sweet ass insurance plan".  Without lowering the cost of healthcare, the "insurance" plan just costs everyone else.  I think we'll see the cost of insurance go up for people that are paying through private plans right now to offset the fact that everyone else now has "free insurance".  Also, there is no "well of money" to draw the funds out of to pay for this.  Given that we're already in debt as a nation, it will only serve to put us further in debt.  I think the medical industry suppliers and insurance companies need to come down off their artificially high/inflated prices.

Free healthcare also creates massive wait times and unsanitary/unhealthy conditions as many sick people pile into one place and cough on eachother for hours waiting to see the doctors that have had all the wind taken out of their sail by "free healthcare."  Ask @Kults- He's said that if you don't have a gunshot wound in your neck you can just get comfy in the waiting room for hours while they finally get to call your number.  If you want to say "the wait times are long now"..... just imagine if they got MUCH MUCH longer.  It'd be unbearable.

Anyway, this isn't about bernie.  Bloomberg can't just come into politics as a nobody w/ money and expect to buy his way into the presidency.  People from New York might like what he's saying to some degree.  The ones that dont' like his stop and frisk policy hate him.... and it's a stretch to think that anyone else in the nation (think "flyover" states) give a new york rat's ass what Bloomberg wants?  That's going to be his problem, he thinks that he just needs to pander to the "big city" folk like many of the other candidates do and they forget that people in the country are very numerous and they vote...... also, they don't care about the same things that the "big city" renter's society does.

So anyway, I didn't mean to take a big steaming deuce on bloomberg's chest by saying that.  I just don't think his goals are realistic, and I don't think it's going to work out the way people that are supporting him think it will.  There's just not enough people behind what he's saying.  I may actually go vote this year.  I've never voted in my life..... but now it seems like the right time.  I need to at least offset one vote that someone else makes for some candidate.

• Props 2

2 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Free healthcare also creates massive wait times and unsanitary/unhealthy conditions as many sick people pile into one place and cough on eachother for hours waiting to see the doctors that have had all the wind taken out of their sail by "free healthcare."  Ask @Kults- He's said that if you don't have a gunshot wound in your neck you can just get comfy in the waiting room for hours while they finally get to call your number.  If you want to say "the wait times are long now"..... just imagine if they got MUCH MUCH longer.  It'd be unbearable.

and EVEN THEN. wasn't no gun shot wound but I caught a bottle to the face years ago and sat in the ER for 9.fkn.hours. By the time they got to me there was a pool of blood 3 meters wide at my feet.

There was ONE doctor in the entire hospital for that shift. Believe me, in this case you dont even get what you pay for. Your taxes will SKYROCKET and your services will plummet. If healthcare is a priority for you, take half the money they would have taken in taxes and get yourself good insurance. Public healthcare is a fkn racket.

Oh, should mention too, when its free enjoy the 300 people waiting to see the one doctor for a common cold.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I may actually go vote this year.  I've never voted in my life..... but now it seems like the right time.  I need to at least offset one vote that someone else makes for some candidate.

I don't know man?  Not sure if it's going to matter.  Putin is now meddling both sides.  Looks like Putin is POTUS once again!!  LOL!!

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

34 minutes ago, ndv said:

I don't know man?  Not sure if it's going to matter.  Putin is now meddling both sides.  Looks like Putin is POTUS once again!!  LOL!!

Would’ve never made it to the moon with this attitude. Vote for Mike Bloomberg for President if you want to live!

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, Kults said:

and EVEN THEN. wasn't no gun shot wound but I caught a bottle to the face years ago and sat in the ER for 9.fkn.hours. By the time they got to me there was a pool of blood 3 meters wide at my feet.

There was ONE doctor in the entire hospital for that shift. Believe me, in this case you dont even get what you pay for. Your taxes will SKYROCKET and your services will plummet. If healthcare is a priority for you, take half the money they would have taken in taxes and get yourself good insurance. Public healthcare is a fkn racket.

Oh, should mention too, when its free enjoy the 300 people waiting to see the one doctor for a common cold.

We have state mandated coverage if you don’t have insurance you pay a penalty on your taxes, anyone who they deem can’t afford it gets free insurance or if like most people you make too much you can still get really cheap insurance through the marketplace. Wait times at hospitals in MA are very low, but we are also the world healthcare education capital and most people don’t live close to mad medical schools so I get that. Our taxes are higher, but so is our quality of life. Most people don’t know what to do with their money anyway so it’s the noble thing to do to relieve them of this burden and decrease their suffering.

Everything Prince Michael wants to do for you idiots and you take him for granted pshhhhh

8AFB5A7C-B9CF-4861-94EC-073FF35F5867.gif

Edited by where
  • Like 1
  • LOL! 1

On 2/24/2020 at 11:29 AM, WorldBench said:

Best troll thread I've seen yet, especially on a Rap Letter forum.

image.png.da3874839d8413fe174fd3d135a56d06.png

Who’s trolling?

Make sure we all get to the polls to caucus regardless for whom you support. Prince Michael for World President!!!

• Like 1