profile pic thread

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hua Guofeng (I spelled it wrong the first time...) was the guy who replaced Mao Zedong as Party Secretary when he died. The only reason Hua got the gig was because they found a hand-written note from Mao, to Hua saying, "with you in charge I am at peace", Mao had given no other indication of who his successor should be. Hua's authority was quickly eclipsed by that of Deng Xiaoping. Most people forget about Hua and think that Deng Xiaoping took over straight after Mao. Hua has largely been forgotten by history but I am reviving his glory, starting right here at 12OZ.

Image result for hua guofeng

Image result for hua guofeng

Edited by Hua Guofang
  • Like 2

Mine is a selfie of me while I was in the middle of lasing some BeCu and setting up my oontz account.    Edited the photo to black and white, , double checked for any mirror imaging or reflection from my laser goggles.  @ NSA. Down graded the image quality to 72dpi...

And voilà!  A Star is born!!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ndv said:

Mine is a selfie of me while I was in the middle of lasing some BeCu and setting up my oontz account.    Edited the photo to black and white, , double checked for any mirror imaging or reflection from my laser goggles.  @ NSA. Down graded the image quality to 72dpi...

And voilà!  A Star is born!!

Hope you scrubbed the geo tag