🤡PrEZiD3nt TurmPs ImpechmeNtz​🤡

Dirty_habiT

My vote obviously doesn't count more. So that is not what I think. The idea behind this concept is that those smart enough to apply themselves in life and pursue success are best positioned to make decisions that affect others. For instance I do not want the heroin addicted bum that drools and shits himself to have the same vote I do when I've done what's necessary to kick ass in life. I hope they clears things up. 

• Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Sorry, typo of the word should. It should read “your vote should count more?” 

The “heroin bum” is an extreme case.

You think your vote should count more than anyone of lower income than yours, despite any and all factors that have lead them to have a lower income?

This ideology also conflicts with your opinions of doctors and lawyers. They have done what’s necessary to “kick ass in life.” That’s why they make “the big bucks.” Their actions effect peoples lives on a day to day basis, good and bad. So their vote should count more than yours? 

Jeff Bezos should have more of an impact on the American populous? Because places like Amazon have such an amazing reputation for treatment of their employees.. 

Edited by abrasivesaint

I should clarify that there is obviously a cap on how many votes someone gets.  I would say 3 max for those that have shown to work their way up the ladder (like me) all the way to the top.  I'm not saying I should get 3, i'm saying I'm an example of someone who has climbed the ladder.  2 for people that are considered more successful than others, and 1 for everyone else.  If you were handed wealth because your family is rich, that doesn't count.... you still get 1 vote.  If you asked me what I get, I would say 1 maybe 2 votes because i'm not ultra wealthy.... or what some would even consider kinda wealthy.

I think there should be a morality aspect involved as well.  Maybe you could have more of a vote if you've done things to improve your community in a measurable way.  Simply showing up for work and receiving a paycheck that's larger than everyone else's wouldn't be a good measure of that.  Also, no history of building your way up the ladder would also make you not count.  This would have to be a measure of progress as a person.

For example with doctors and lawyers, you come out of school in debt.  You automatically get a job that is somewhere in the range of the national household income, by yourself.  You, later throughout your life increase pay maybe 100% total over the next 30 years of working if you're mediocre at your job and get some basic promotions.  You may get 300% more if you're exceptional and a go getter.  The people that have grown the most (regardless of where they started out when they entered the job market) would be those that would have the most say so in what should be done in the country.

This is a tangent, but hopefully that makes more sense than "i make more money so i get to decide more than you do."  My first job was minimum wage.  My job now is very very very far above that.  I think debt should weigh into it.  If you have a bunch of debt but you make a lot of money then that's not that great.... that's not a sign of making good decisions all around.

There are plenty of people that are just above heroin bum in my eyes and that may piss some people off, but that's just how I see the world.  I don't think because you go to work everyday that you're an authority on anything except maybe your job..... and that's provided you're any good at it.  The system I've outlined would afford those that have worked the hardest and built the most in life to get more say so than those that have sat around getting fat and holding their hands out asking for money (through voting to support "programs") and for people to do things for them.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

I would also like to hear the list of Trumps wins, and promises he’s kept, more than any other president apparently, that have been so beneficial to the American population. That statement you made was practically a copy and paste from his speech. 

https://dcwhispers.com/the-list-president-trumps-biggest-wins-of-2019/

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=list+of+trump+president+wins&t=ffab&ia=news -> let me duck duck go that for you.

• Props 1

2 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

I would also like to hear the list of Trumps wins, and promises he’s kept, more than any other president apparently, that have been so beneficial to the American population. That statement you made was practically a copy and paste from his speech. 

I get that you guys don’t like him. Personality wise I could never hang out with the guy but do take the time to read what @Dirty_habiTposted. The MSM will never list any of these things but he has objectively accomplished a lot. The guy is a workaholic and a closer.

E: sometimes it pays to put a prick in charge 

• Truth 1

Trump is human garbage.

The Democrats are human excrement.

This thread is like watching teenagers that still believe in Santa Clause.

Power hungry sociopaths that run for office are undigested corn laced turds when  compared to productive civilians.

Go team go!

• Like 1
  • Truth 2
  • LOL! 2

These are all the “wins” in quotes, my argument will be below each one, not in quotes.

“JUDICIAL APPOINTMENTS

President Trump has managed to reshape the judiciary branch in his image by nominating an unprecedented number of federal judges to the bench. The Senate has confirmed 187 Trump-nominated judges in just under three years. This means 20% of the federal judiciary is now made up of Trump appointments.  (WOW!)”

This “win” is a matter of opinion. Democrats want their judges, Republicans want theirs. The fact that is ends in WOW! Should be a clear indication of bias in this report. This doesn’t necessarily help the American public as it does Americans who align with these judges perspectives on law. 

Obama appointed 349 judges throughout his terms, Bush appointed 327. According to quick wikipedia reads..

Bush: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_judges_appointed_by_George_W._Bush

Obama: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_judges_appointed_by_Barack_Obama

“THE MUELLER REPORT

Special counsel Robert Mueller released a report stemming from his two-year long investigation into Russian collusion this past April. Mueller was unable to establish that Trump or his campaign participated in a conspiracy to work with the Russian government to influence the 2016 election.

The report appeared to knock down years of speculation that Trump colluded with Russia to get elected, clearing a major cloud that hung over his presidency since his inauguration.”

This argument is a “win” for Trump himself. Not necessarily the American population. If you support him, you’re for it, if you’re against him, you hate it. This accomplished nothing for America. This helps Trump. 

KILLING AL-BAGHDADI

”Trump green-lighted a U.S. Special Forces raid in late October that led to the death of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of ISIS and one of the world’s most-wanted terrorists. Al-Baghdadi was reportedly chased into a dead-end tunnel by a special forces canine, where the ISIS leader is believed to have detonated a suicide vest that killed himself and three children.

Shortly after that raid, Trump announced that the U.S. had also killed al-Baghdadi’s replacement.“

Every President has killed someone we didn’t like. ISIS is beginning to surge again in the middle east and are taking back territory. Killing him didn’t defeat ISIS. 

“‘PHASE ONE’ TRADE DEAL WITH CHINA

The U.S. and China are set to sign a “phase one” trade deal next week in early January, the result of pressure from tariffs and negotiations between the two countries. Trump made standing up to China one of the main components of his presidency, promising American farmers that he would work out a better deal for them. The “phase one” deal includes some tariff relief, more Chinese purchases of American agricultural goods, and further protections on intellectual property.”

Farmers are still waiting for this help. They are being crushed by these trade feuds. 

“SPACE FORCE

Trump signed the 2020 National Defense Authorization Act into law Dec. 20, which formally created the U.S. Space Force. The Space Force became the 6th independent branch of the military, and was the first new military service to be created in more than 70 years.

Along with NASA administrator Jim Bridenstine, Trump has redoubled American efforts to be the leader in space exploration and defense.”

Sure, he created the Space Army. This also continues to enlarge our debt by funneling money into the military instead of helping ourselves. Does this help the military industrial complex or help the American public? 

“USMCA TRADE DEAL

The Democratic-controlled House overwhelmingly passed Trump’s U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA) in mid-December, handing the president a major win on trade. USMCA, which was negotiated as a replacement for the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), requires automobiles to be 75% manufactured in the U.S., provides more labor protections for Mexican workers, and adjusts the trade balances between the three countries.” 

i admittedly don’t know much about this, dont have the time to dig into it right now, but it sounds ok to me. So here’s a win, finally. 

“RECORD STOCK MARKET GAINS

2019 was another banner year for the economy, with Trump presiding over record stock market gains. The Nasdaq topped 9,000 for the first time ever Dec. 26, while the Dow Jones Industrial Average hit 28,621.39. The S&P 500 marked its 34th record close, hitting 3,239.91 last Thursday, Dec. 26. The stocks continue to bring good news for investors throughout the Trump presidency.”

I have never in my life understood how people say that the stock market doing poorly or well actually effects my life. Nothing has ever changed in my day to day whether it was bad or good. Flint Michigan doesnt care about Apple’s stock, only those invested in it do.. 

Maybe someone else can explain this. 

“REMAIN IN MEXICO PROGRAM

Trump has implemented a number of new immigration policies since taking office to try to combat the national security and humanitarian crisis on the southern border, but arguably the most successful in the administration’s perspective has been the Migrant Protection Protocols (MPP) program, also known as the “Remain in Mexico” policy.

The MPP program requires asylum seekers to wait in Mexico while their claims are processed in the U.S., clearing some of the overcrowding from U.S. detention centers. In September, nearly 50,000 asylum seekers were held in Mexico under the program. Just 11 of those individuals ultimately qualified for asylum.”

Barring some extreme circumstances, and  saying i think there are some grey areas up for argument here.. I don’t have an issue with this. 

“HOSTAGE NEGOTIATIONS

The Trump administration managed to negotiate the release of more American hostages this year, including Kevin King, 63, who was held in Afghanistan for three years, and American graduate student Xiyue Wang, who was held in Iran for three years.

In Wang’s case, the administration claimed that they gave up little to Iran in exchange for his release.

“No sanctions relief. No pallets of cash. No change in policy,” a State Department official told the Daily Caller.”

Every President gets hostages released. Prove he has had any more hostages released than any other President. 

“RECORD-LOW UNEMPLOYMENT

The unemployment rate dropped to 3.5% several times this year, the lowest rate on record since December 1969. Job gains also routinely outpaced economist predictions this year. For example, the U.S. economy added 266,000 jobs in November, while economists guessed just 187,000 jobs would be added.

Black and Hispanic unemployment have been at their lowest levels since the U.S. started recording those categories. In September, the black unemployment rate hit 5.5% while the hispanic unemployment rate hit 3.9%.“

This is HEAVILY debated, there are a lot of factors in play in this discussion. It’s also ironically comical that there’s a reported homeless crisis in numerous US cities yet unemployment rates are low.. 

“DEREGULATION

Trump has outperformed his own promise to cut two regulations for every new one implemented since he took office. According to the White House, the administration has actually cut 8 and a half regulations for every new rule.

Perhaps the administration’s most talked-about deregulatory efforts have been related to the environment.

In September, for example, Trump rolled back the Obama administration’s “Waters of the US” rule, which saw farmers facing jail time and significant fines for being unable to comply with the rule. In one case, a 77-year-old Navy veteran served 18 months in prison after digging ponds around his property to keep wildfires at bay; the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) determined that the ponds were too close to “navigable water” and thus the veteran needed a permit for them.

Trump similarly got rid of Obama-era rules that banned certain types of lightbulbs, forcing American consumers to buy more expensive energy-efficient bulbs.”

Do you not think rollback of regulations is heavily pushed by industrial lobbyists so they dont get fined when they dump utter garbage into the lands and waters? Using that example of a guy digging ponds is pulling at heart strings. We also really going to count not buying energy efficient light bulbs as a win? 

“‘SALUTE TO AMERICA’

Trump managed to unite Americans for at least one day on the Fourth of July with his “Salute to America” parade, a demonstration of patriotism, military might, and American exceptionalism. The parade featured military flyovers, the U.S. Army Band, and a fireworks display.

Thousands of Americans lined up on the National Mall to watch the president deliver a speech honoring U.S. history and the military, despite the fact that it rained most of the day.“

A show of military might is often pushed by fascist countries. Russia, China, North Korea, Nazi Germany.. lets all gather and clap like monkeys at boom boom sticks. 

.. This list is mostly nonsense. I dont think Trump has done any more or any leas, than any other President. 

edit: Most of his “wins” help big business and corporations. What many would argue is part of the “swamp” he’s claiming to drain. 

He didnt build a wall he promised. He didn’t pull us out of endless wars. In fact, he sent more troops recently than we’ve deployed in a long ass time. 

So whay exactly has he done to help the American citizen?

Edited by abrasivesaint

2 hours ago, Kults said:

I get that you guys don’t like him. Personality wise I could never hang out with the guy but do take the time to read what @Dirty_habiTposted. The MSM will never list any of these things but he has objectively accomplished a lot. The guy is a workaholic and a closer.

E: sometimes it pays to put a prick in charge 

I dont know what “E:” means. 

I dont like or dislike Trump, he is just another President to me. My position, no matter how often i argue against it, is often mistaken here for a staunch leftist. I am not.

Mercer’s post i just saw while typing that long winded horse shit is more in line with my political ideology. 

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
7 minutes ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

i don't believe the NYT report that mcconnell wants it, and even if he does, gop senators are scared to vote for it because the folks with rifles say not to. i am entertained but unsurprised 

With the fear of citizen retaliation concerns (Township Rebellion), is our laws make it possible to impeach former presidents?  Apparently this the first pres to be impeached twice, but what about formers?   

If so, would this lessen the township fallout?  

Idk, just asking, were are our political scientists and federal lawyers in this Oontz?

I know the politicians wanna make sure he can't even run for office in the future but seriously, whats possible at this point. 

Edited by ndv
Adding more

22 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I am questioning "what's the purpose" at this point myself.

~-:::PoLiTiCaL tHeAtRe:::-~

Ive been pretty clear on where I stand on Trump, but that being said... why?????

Letting literally one week go by and rid him from his office would deflate his crazy movement more than hanging him on a cross at Calvary.

25 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

1. They're clearly scared of a 2024 run

2. This is an excellent way to waste more tax dollars

3. One of the Democrats might get to use Trump's catch phrase "you're fired" on him in the soundbyte of the year.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I think his opposition is being petty at this point. Im not sure if he did anything good over the last 4 years, but a busted piece of shit border wall, a double impeachment, and him turning coat on his most ardent supporters will be his legacy.

• Truth 2

16 hours ago, ndv said:

With the fear of citizen retaliation concerns (Township Rebellion), is our laws make it possible to impeach former presidents?  Apparently this the first pres to be impeached twice, but what about formers?   

If so, would this lessen the township fallout?  

Idk, just asking, were are our political scientists and federal lawyers in this Oontz?

I know the politicians wanna make sure he can't even run for office in the future but seriously, whats possible at this point. 

from what i know, it's technically possible to impeach a former president, but untested. this paragraph is a good summary

from

B9F6EA8B-D88A-4655-9E52-FE0F4D17E294.jpeg

• Props 1

15 hours ago, Mercer said:

1. They're clearly scared of a 2024 run

2. This is an excellent way to waste more tax dollars

3. One of the Democrats might get to use Trump's catch phrase "you're fired" on him in the soundbyte of the year.

agreed here—this is about the 2024 field and more broadly about placing a bet on the trump wave. he cannot hold office if convicted in the senate, which would make a run much harder. 

for republicans, impeaching him and removing him also means believing that the trump movement has hit its high water mark. i think this is correct—eric and don jr have nothing to offer besides watered down versions of dad, and that this was true before the riot, too. trump will be old in 2024 and, as demonstrated, doesn't give a shit about republicans and will happily bleed their voters and donors for cash and airtime. 

(ivanka could probably run but isn't mean enough, i don't think, and she doesn't want it either.)

meanwhile, other republicans have found that a nativist/populist can win elections. josh hawley and ted cruz and tom cotton and matt gaetz and  anyone from the GOP's rotating crop of Gun Women are all in the wings. mcconnell and others are probably ready to take out the trash.

there will be lots of republicans who vote not to impeach but they are scared of the men with rifles and need trump voters to stay in office; it's political calculus 

Edited by Elena Delle Donne

Really need pardons for Assange, Snowden, and Ulbricht. Living proof the system is tyrannical. Seeing Snowden just had a kid recently almost made me tear up no lie, so glad they never got him. If we were smart, he'd be brought back ASAP, and put in charge of infosec so we can purge the systemic constitutional abuses and procedures. I know that will never happen, just like those pardons will never happen. People on both sides just really hate freedom.

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

11 hours ago, Mercer said:

Really need pardons for Assange, Snowden, and Ulbricht. Living proof the system is tyrannical. Seeing Snowden just had a kid recently almost made me tear up no lie, so glad they never got him. If we were smart, he'd be brought back ASAP, and put in charge of infosec so we can purge the systemic constitutional abuses and procedures. I know that will never happen, just like those pardons will never happen. People on both sides just really hate freedom.

That would be awesome, but he can never live here again. He has been so thuroughly tarnished people would meet him with the same reaction as if Trump hired George Zimmerman to head up security at a BLM protest.

I was thinking about this last night, the 2nd impeachment attempt.  If you consider that China has a grip on politicians, they could MORE easily get rid of a "problem" like Trump if he did not have the presidential protection of the SS.  If they impeach again, doesn't he lose that protection?

is the time for 2nd impeachment over?  I'm unsure because I haven't been following too closely.

14 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I was thinking about this last night, the 2nd impeachment attempt.  If you consider that China has a grip on politicians, they could MORE easily get rid of a "problem" like Trump if he did not have the presidential protection of the SS.  If they impeach again, doesn't he lose that protection?

is the time for 2nd impeachment over?  I'm unsure because I haven't been following too closely.

don’t former presidents still have SS? 

"So on the way into work today my bag got flagged going through the x ray machine for having a gun in it... but there was no gun. The security is actually randomly superimposing weapons into peoples bags and searching them."

I can't say where the person that said this works, but..... it's a place that everyone reading is familiar with and they're associated with technology that is heavily used by everyone.