🤡PrEZiD3nt TurmPs ImpechmeNtz​🤡

Dirty_habiT

You guys play nice now you hear? 

I won't be adding much but I'd like to see all your conspiracy theories and false accusations fly (for those of you that are "in the know"/"educated"/"professionals"). 

Be sure to support everything you're saying by sherrin dem fax too so that we can follow along with a good amount of suspension of disbelief.

If you think this is trolling, just skip the part where you feel personally offended and discuss it like an adult.  You know, set a good example for everyone else.

• Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
23 minutes ago, iloveboxcars said:

Bruh. I mean, in the news forum we have a moderator and an administrator just trolling constantly. How straight garbage and worthless is this forum? It's literally the nonsense thread conservative talking points edition.

You couldn't resist the bait.

It said right there in the first post to just skip the getting offended part and discuss it like a man.  Remember being offended and accusing someone of trolling is a choice that you make.  Nobody forced you to get butt hurt and reply here with an off topic post.  I guess the rest of America didn't agree with the Californians.

Why not just try to stay on topic of the thread, or is that just WAYYYYY too much to ask?  I'm waiting to hear some of dem fax get sherrd from the professional fax distributors.

• Like 1

Have you been unaware of the Californians involved in the whole waste of time and tax payer money they were wanting an impeachment out of?  Do Pelosi and Schiff ring a bell at all?

Well I'm just saying, create the content you want to see here instead of calling the forum trash.  You seem very fragile and that's not me making a swipe at you, it's just..... no need to get that butt hurt.  You can just click the back button and resist the urge you know.

Kind of like.... if you don't like it, just bond out.  Pretty simple.

edit: @iloveboxcars- oh wait wait wait..... now the angle is going to be that some senators of some states that voted should have less or more of a vote than other senators that are voting?  Interesting concept, please tell me more about how one person's vote should count more than another's when you get a chance.

• Props 1

8 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

You couldn't resist the bait.

It said right there in the first post to just skip the getting offended part and discuss it like a man.  Remember being offended and accusing someone of trolling is a choice that you make.  Nobody forced you to get butt hurt and reply here with an off topic post.  I guess the rest of America didn't agree with the Californians.

Why not just try to stay on topic of the thread, or is that just WAYYYYY too much to ask?  I'm waiting to hear some of dem fax get sherrd from the professional fax distributors.

6 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

You guys play nice now you hear? 

I won't be adding much but I'd like to see all your conspiracy theories and false accusations fly (for those of you that are "in the know"/"educated"/"professionals"). 

Be sure to support everything you're saying by sherrin dem fax too so that we can follow along with a good amount of suspension of disbelief.

If you think this is trolling, just skip the part where you feel personally offended and discuss it like an adult.  You know, set a good example for everyone else.

The level of childishness and hypocrisy you exude is hilarious. 

• Nega Props 1
  • Pause 1

Its so obvious how this was going to do nothing but rally Trump's base and serve as the best fund raising outreach a right sided political campaign could dream about, that I have trouble not believing the entire thing was orchestrated for ulterior motives far beyond trying to remove Trump for office.

How, might you ask?

Thanks for asking... From the outset, everyone knew it would never get past a Republican dominated senate. Reality is it got shut down with record breaking quickness, so yeah... Coming from my 'don't trust politicians further than you can throw them' default position... I could see the left chasing impeachment to solidify another 4 years of job security.

Hopefully if nothing else, we can all agree that politicians are pretty awesome at pointing fingers and blaming their esteemed colleagues across the aisle for nothing getting done. But you still have to at least go through the motions of looking like you're trying. Some might call this the crippling effect a polarized two party system, but my belief is that its all political theater and that they both greatly benefit by maintaining that charade since it essentially exempts them from having to do much else, while also preserving the status quo brilliantly well (as we've seen).

With the Dems having a hugely fragmented base, and the right having a nearly entirely consolidated base of support... Why would you push for an impeachment that you knew for certain had zero chance of being successful? They just rallied the fuck out of the right and all but handed Trump another 4 years in office since all the noise on the left got channelled between several Dem candidates, amazingly few of which are establishment candidates and therefore unlikely to get the nomination, meaning that none of which individually will have the support needed to truly compete against Trump's *mostly* unified base. So that leads me to believe that Speaker Pelosi, Cuomo and the rest of that group were chasing a different strategy. Following this line of thinking, hard to see it as anything other than them locking down job security as a primary motivation, but also having the nice upside of maybe beating a snowball's chance in hell at actually getting 45 impeached.

There's my thought on this shit show.

• Like 3

I very much agree with you.  It feels like they would have to be just incredibly dumb to think that impeachment would actually work, which does make the next most logical reason for doing this because they have an ulterior motive.  If the ulterior motive is to secure more work for themselves (aka paychecks) then why wouldn't they consider the fact that the majority of America does NOT agree with their side of politics and their policies.  This means that there's a strong chance they can be voted out once their true colors are shown.... and I think that anyone considering Pelosi or Schiff to be level headed "good" people after this stunt they pulled would be in the minority at this point.

She.... seriously..... ripped up the speech and made it about her at the state of the union. 

I have never seen an adult act so childish unless they were on drugs or had an alcohol problem.  I'm not saying that to make a jab at people that want to act out like children when they don't get their way, I'm saying that to point out the fact that some people's "way" that they want to get is wrong and they're way too blind and unreasonable to see it.  It defies logic.  I think Pelosi and Schiff genuinely believe in what they were doing and I don't think the reality set in for them until the vote hit them like a sack of bricks.  My guess is they thought he'd be removed all the way up until the end..... but that's not the whole story, they're only two people.  I think there were MANY smart people from the left that were in on this that knew it was not going to work at all, but still marched forward with it because they had to stay in line with what their buddies were doing.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

If the ulterior motive is to secure more work for themselves (aka paychecks) then why wouldn't they consider the fact that the majority of America does NOT agree with their side of politics and their policies.  This means that there's a strong chance they can be voted out once their true colors are shown....

Because their constituency does agree with their position 110%. You think Pelosi wasn't pandering top her base in SF by leading the charge to impeach Trump? They freakin lover her for that... Doesn't matter that she had zero chance of success. Meanwhile she's squandering time and resources on a fools mission, that she no doubt understands. But likewise, I'm sure she recognized all of this and also knew it was win / win for her to do so with the upside of not having to chase efforts that no only wouldn't get nearly the airtime she commanded by impeachment, but also would likely require real effort. She basically spent most her time for this last year greatly building her profile, pandering to her own base and not really getting anything done as well as all but locking in another term despite not actually accomplishing anything meaningful for her constituency. 

No doubt you can see how having a clearly defined 'enemy / boogie man', is the sure fire way to keep your base rallied and focus. The only way to keep people whipped into a frenzy and ensure rabid support is by ensuring the 'enemy / boogie man' is always clearly present. That's what I see here, while also recognizing the consolation prize - actually impeaching Trump - would also be considered a win. Politics...

• Like 1

She pleased the people that support her and they consider her a hero, but if she has any sort of conscience, she probably feels very dirty at this point.  To me, it just highlights how disconnected Californians are from the rest of America if there's a large amount of people there that support her.  You can't say this out loud or in public either because then you're just a bunch of idiot farming redneck losers that are poor and racist.  You're not "on the right side of history" if you don't agree with the extreme progressives.

I just wonder what made them that way.  Why did they become so entitled to speak authoritatively about what should or shouldn't happen?

What's most amazing to me is that their state is quite literally falling apart at the seams but they can tell us how we should live and what is right vs. wrong.

Their homeless problem is crazy, their drug problems are crazy, their STD problems are crazy, their traffic is crazy, their cost of living is crazy, their cost of operating/owning a vehicle is crazy, their illegal immigrant problems are crazy, their economy is crazy, their politicians are crazy, and yet ..... people still for some reason cling to the place and exclaim that it's fantastic.  It's like playing in a sandbox of mostly turds and very little sand and then telling everyone how much more fun you're having than them.  Kids with clean sand boxes are like O_o what's wrong with them over there?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kults said:

They lost a ton of the independent vote with this charade.

Doesn't matter to her or ones like her (Cuomo, etc). She locked in her next term just as assuredly as she locked in Trumps. She also just locked in an easy ride since all she needs to do is 'keep fighting the good fight'.

LOL!

It's all a sham and those that get caught up in it are the pawns that keep the game going. It's time and energy better spent to go vote in the smash or trash thread than to think you have any meaningful affect by voting in US politics.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

Welp, I would say that's a big part of the problem with politics.  I don't think they're all bad, I just think there are many devoid of conscience and there for the wrong reasons.  It's like people that go to law school or become a doctor because they want to live in a big house and drive a Porsche.... and not because they want to defend what is right or fix people.  This is one of the things that I most admire about Trump in general is the fact that he is NOT a politician and he did not become president for selfish money driven means.  His whole campaign has been about improving the lives of American people, and I'd say he's done a fine job of doing that.  The list of wins is ridiculous compared to any other president in our lifetime, in our parent's lifetime, and probably all of ever.  I'm not giving the guy a virtual hj, I'm just saying I'm glad to see someone in office that is actually putting effort into doing what a president **should do, without the paycheck.

Thank you Misteraven for participating like an adult and setting a good example, not that I would have expected otherwise.  I think there is some good discussion to be had here on the subject of this country's improvement and plan moving forward.

I sure as shit don't want to pay a lot of money in taxes for programs that I don't participate in.... like healthcare for everyone, eliminating school debt (ding ding ding, someone does have to pay for the debt), and some wild free govt money in your mail box every month just because you exist in America.  Oh man are we in for the ultimate ass ramming if some of these politicians have their way.  In contrast, I've felt 0 ass ramming from Trump being in office.... with the exception of all the complainers and whiners still mad at what the people of America voted for in 2016.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, misteraven said:

Doesn't matter to her or ones like her (Cuomo, etc). She locked in her next term just as assuredly as she locked in Trumps. She also just locked in an easy ride since all she needs to do is 'keep fighting the good fight'.

LOL!

It's all a sham and those that get caught up in it are the pawns that keep the game going. It's time and energy better spent to go vote in the smash or trash thread than to think you have any meaningful affect by voting in US politics.

Maybe not to her personally, Id agree. She'll get reelected in her shit stained district regardless. Can't be good optics for the party though. Clearly inept. 

• Truth 1

21 minutes ago, iloveboxcars said:

I personally think each vote should be 1:1. Someone in Wyoming's vote counts 3.6 times as much as my vote does. source

This is only because I live near more people than they do.

I do believe that the senators that represent more people should have more weight on senate votes because the way it is set up right now, some motherfucker in Wyoming is over represented by his or her individual vote, and by his or her representative in the senate. It's dumb, and should be rectified. Mind you, I would be saying the same thing if it was Hillary in the white house and bad orange man won the popular vote.

If you eliminate the electoral college, the country would be led by mob rule. It's intentionally setup as such because even at the time our government was setup, there were clear population densities and rural areas. At the time, had they not implemented a balanced system of representation through the electoral college, our country would have been essentially run according to what the people in the port city of Boston wanted, which would differ according to the realities and priorities of the people living in other places throughout the 13 colonies. They would have never gotten those colonies on board with the idea of a republic had that been in the case.

In this day and age it is even more extreme in that essentially NY state and California would have absolute control over the entire nation if you were to eliminate the electoral college. I have no idea where you live, but even if you are from one of those two states, surely you can see how it would be a bad idea. There would be no purpose in even voting if you lived outside population dense areas, which is the first step towards succession since there isn't a compelling reason to participate, let alone contribute to the Republic in such a scenario. 

• Like 1
  • Props 1

Reminder to everyone, read and re-read your comments before you hit that red 'submit reply' button and make sure what you're writing isn't going to insult whoever you're directing your comment towards. I recognize these conversations often degrade to emotional rants, if not insults and hate, but lets try and buck the trend that's happening everywhere else and keep 12oz somewhat civil.

Otherwise you're just playing into the polarized dichotomy I described above and allowing yourself to get played by the very same politics and politicians we're here trying to discuss.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, iloveboxcars said:

Just because someone thinks you are a troll and calls you out on it doesn't mean they are fragile and butt hurt - It's a really weird stance for you to make, and one I've seen you make several times. Instead of attacking people's character for thinking you're annoying, why don't you try to post something that is actually interesting instead of "lol gaiz, impeachmintz, I don't actually have anything constructive to say - Discuss"

I was just curious to see what all you angry californians and communist party supporters had to say after your master plan failed miserably.... just like all the sane rational Americans knew it would.

You're obviously very upset and emotional about this subject and me in general and it is too bad that you're not capable of writing something on topic that has merit here short of one little sentence about how you think a bunch of people that can't get their shit together should decide things for the entire country.  Clean up your own state first and then we can talk about you having more responsibility.  Of course you know that I'm joking because most of America would die fighting against becoming one big California and we also know that you are incapable of cleaning up your own state.

If you want to know how I think votes should be cast, and who actually cares if you do or not now that you've "entered this discussion" in the manner that you have (bitching/whining/moaning/complaining and making personal attacks)..... I think my vote should be weighted based upon how much income tax I pay.  That would make my vote worth a whole lot more than whiney shit lords in California.... even if you do think you all make a lot of salary.  The money paid in california is just to offset how busted your economy is.  Just because so many people cling to shit like rolley polleys in one spot doesn't mean that shit is good.  It's still shit and I'm here to try to help you understand that.

Here's the thing about you thinking I "curl up and cry" about anything that is said on this forum.  You're wrong (although I welcome you to find one example of me "crying", good luck though), I know that is going to be really hard for you to swallow.  What you have done successfully, in my eyes, is put yourself in a very small group of people that I consider to be insufferable morons that visit 12oz.  There's just a few of you guys and you know who you are.

Being a moron doesn't mean you're incapable of an intelligent thought, it just means that maybe the legal weed has caused your short term memory to be shot to the point of not being able to really articulate a point of view that you may have past one small comment about votes.

Oh what?  Did DHABZ just troll me, I'm incapable of understanding that I'm on a forum where people are brought together by the fact that they paint on property that isn't theirs..... and then get butt hurt about trolling.  It tells me you have a thin skin and are sensitive.  You don't like and cannot handle when someone doesn't think like you do or say the same things you've been brain washed with.  Let's have our serious news/political talk with people that believe it's ok to deface property.... because you're the pinnacle of morality.  You did say the forum was trash and just because you came back and said sorry doesn't mean that we didn't all see what you actually thought/said.  That whole "I can fuck things up and say sorry afterwards to appear human and mature" is an idea pushed by one side of the political party that I don't agree with.  The other side just says what they mean and stand behind it, not having to apologize very often if ever at all for what they've said.  You flew off the handle like an emotional wreck and tried to say sorry afterwards and it speaks a lot about who you are as a person.  I hope that doesn't offend your sensitivities any more than they already have been.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, iloveboxcars said:

By having the electoral college the country is instead led by also mob rule, it's just a smaller mob.

This is not at all true. Its as balanced an approach as you're able to achieve in a complex and diverse society. Again, I'd point to the scenario I described in the very same post... If we eliminated the electoral college, what would actually hold the states together when basically only two of them would dictate all policy moving forward? The reality, which so far hasn't been mentioned is that if the Federal Government hadn't consolidated as much power as they have to dictate policy affecting day to day life nation wide, we'd largely not care about what legislators in DC were up to since we'd be almost exclusively governed at the state and local level as was intended. This country simply would not work without the electoral college system, but there is actually a device built into our Constitutional Process to change this if somehow you could get 2/3 of congress to agree and 3/4 of the states to ratify it through Constitutional Convention.

49 minutes ago, iloveboxcars said:

To back up the previous statement:

The reason that the Constitution calls for this extra layer, rather than just providing for the direct election of the president, is that most of the nation’s founders were actually rather afraid of democracy. James Madison worried about what he called “factions,” which he defined as groups of citizens who have a common interest in some proposal that would either violate the rights of other citizens or would harm the nation as a whole. source

Be sure to cross reference sources and explore for yourself rather than take the interpretation of one scholar as truth. There's a lot the framers of the constitution didn't completely agree on, as is human nature in general and more so when you're discussing topics as far reaching as how to govern a nation. Simply seeing how long it took to ratify the Constitution is evidence of that, but feel free to dig through the Federalist Papers to hear the specific arguments during its drafting, which are actually from the source; the founding fathers themselves.

1 hour ago, iloveboxcars said:

is that most of the nation’s founders were actually rather afraid of democracy.

Indeed they were very weary of democracy, which is precisely why they created the United States as a Constitutional Republic, rather than as a Democracy. In fact, they were weary of centralized government in general, which is why it took two attempts to implement the government we now have. There's plenty of amazing quotes from the founding fathers in that regard that show just how weary they actually were. Personally I'm amazed at how completely true the ring today. Here's a particularly poignant one:

"And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms.... The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants." (Thomas Jefferson in a letter to William S. Smith in 1787. Taken from Jefferson, On Democracy 20, S. Padover ed., 1939)

-------

But again, consider the state of current politics... Do you really think the country would hold together if you abolished the electoral college and all policy was driven by popular vote that essentially only reflected the will of NY and CA with no chance for anything else? Thats what a popular vote would devolve into.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I was just curious to see what all you angry californians and communist party supporters had to say after your master plan failed miserably.... just like all the sane rational Americans knew it would.

California is more than just liberal Los Angeles and Hollywood elites, my man.  

If you want to know how I think votes should be cast, and who actually cares if you do or not now that you've "entered this discussion" in the manner that you have (bitching/whining/moaning/complaining and making personal attacks)..... I think my vote should be weighted based upon how much income tax I pay.  That would make my vote worth a whole lot more than whiney shit lords in California.... even if you do think you all make a lot of salary.  The money paid in california is just to offset how busted your economy is.  Just because so many people cling to shit like rolley polleys in one spot doesn't mean that shit is good.  It's still shit and I'm here to try to help you understand that.

So you think because you pay more taxes, your vote counts more? Please explain the logic behind that one.