Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
K-Rock

Graff Girls

... saw one of those claw things the other day in some kid from az.'s book... kid barely knew anything about graff... i was like "whoa"... graff chicks are cool so long as they don't suck...

go gemer! tea es tee crew....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

any chick that paints a brian character is chill as fuck in my opinion.

Originally posted by fucktheinternet+Jun 13 2005, 12:31 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fucktheinternet - Jun 13 2005, 12:31 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-aReJae@Jun 7 2005, 05:01 PM

gotta cover the nipples

:haha: :haha:

15za1.jpg

pretty ugly girl :huh2:

[/b]

and she gave a shout to anticon. ill!

^^ i agree.

i've never been one to think there should be any necessary gender distinction when it comes to graffiti (skills have nothing to do with your sex), but at the same time, every thread on here is the graff dude's thread. i think girls should get more encouragement for participating in an almost entirely male dominated past-time, this thread is a good way to do that.

Yo mad props to all the fems doing there thing.

Its cool to see females participating in the graff game evendo i dont

think alot of gals can handle bullshit that comes along with graff.

Especially the jail time or fines.

well i post in female threads cause my crew only consists of 2 girls,so yeah i have no where else to post :)

lets see how long some of these ladies stay in the game because alot of them are in the game for nothing more than dick action. now before i get a shitload of hate messages, remember i said "alot" i did not say "all" so that means something like 90% are dick hungry :love:

Originally posted by Macaroni Tony@Jun 30 2005, 04:46 AM

lets see how long some of these ladies stay in the game because alot of them are in the game for nothing more than dick action. now before i get a shitload of hate messages, remember i said "alot" i did not say "all" so that means something like 90% are dick hungry :love:

Well Hey....It's our job then to lay it down......Dick Slanger Biotch

ya i agree wit macaroni..not all, but alot of these chicks are groupies..but w/e im down for some ass after some bombin.....but for some lil gurl who said this thread is sexist.. sorry graff isnt a fair game.. if u complainnin bout bull shyt like that .. then ur goin to have a big problem

but mover and utah are puttin it down hard on fr8s i may add,,, alot of heavy hitters on walls to.. like 17,claw etc but imma metal head...