Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
K-Rock

Graff Girls

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I think lady pink was on that show the Apprentice or whatever its called, they were painting a mural for a playstation game......... Any one see it?

Mad props to all the ladies/bitches, i wish my girl was down to paint with me, that shit would be bomb, or even taking naked pictures of her with a can and a mask on mhmmmm sorry, but Props to all you ladies

BUMB

Amor-Sau

utah is here in chicago and she is doing her thang. she gets mad ups everywhere. my props to utah. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by K-Rock@Jan 30 2002, 07:39 AM

Originally posted by agent apple

this kind of thing bothers me somewhat....i mean its great that a person goes out and actually puts some effort forward...but to give credit to that person for being a girl or to jock them for merely that fact, is exactly why i think that most girls get a free ride in graff seriously before all the bullshit falls....how many of you wouldnt jump at the chance to take a female under your wing and show her the ropes? its just screwed up thats all...mind you ive met a few female writers some were fucking garbage some were okay but never did i meet one with great skill not to say that it matters but i dont just hand out props like candy on halloween...a writer is a writer plain and simple be them male female gay or straight it makes no difference.....we all have hands

I dont know about other female writers, but myself- I look forward to being judged on my skills instead of being judged as a female and not hearing words like "thats alright for a female". In starting this thread, my aim was to represent and show that there are real dedicated female writers out there. And I think they/we deserve some props for being strong enough to go up against all you males, not to mention the sexist ones.

exzacltyy der is madd guys dat as soon as dey found out i write were lyk ohhh props nd shytt before dey even saw my shyt

Originally posted by useurname@Mar 10 2005, 01:37 AM

I think lady pink was on that show the Apprentice or whatever its called, they were painting a mural for a playstation game......... Any one see it?

yup she was.

Originally posted by janell+Feb 21 2005, 04:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (janell - Feb 21 2005, 04:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>

<!--QuoteBegin-ekos@Feb 18 2005, 02:46 AM

Rikku is not fresh. I dont mean to be offensive its just that I'm not going to give someone a compliment because they're a girl. I f a guy painted that then people wouldnt even look twice at it. Work on your can control more, and try and vary your letters.

Well I am up more than most boys! Yes you are right about my can control it neeads more work. Look I am not a girl I am a graffiti artist and I dont give a fuck what you think I paint steel and live life in a giant tupperwear container so I stay fresh!!!! I get up so shut up! :yuck: rikku rikku rikku rikku riku I win!

[/b]

have to agree with ekos. what the fuck is this rikku shit? it's ridiculously heinous. and you sure as hell are not more up than most guys. not to mention you sound mildly retarded too. shut the fuck up, no one wants to see your shit.

how bout more good flicks and less toy self-promotion.

and bump for facet.

yo eko and eat are jealous bicthes eat my cunt!!!!!!!!

IMG_2255.jpg

IMG_2281.jpg

IMG_2252.jpg

IMG_2237.jpg

IMG_2289.jpg

tn_ffx2_15.jpg

FFX_Rikku.jpg

I suck and I'm the illest

rikkuvocal.gif

is there any action shots of girls .......pitty ya have to blurr out sum faces but then again sum faces need bluring (sorry props to all chick graffers)

Yes I did and I am fucking hilarious, thought I would make light of your criticism!

iku ukir riku rikku rik rick rikaru rikarou riku-row ukkir ik ku I will kill you!

dfddd.jpg

IMG_2251.jpg

IMG_2250.jpg

IMG_2245.jpgtn_ffx2_19.jpg

rikku

I still haven't decided whether or not your mentally retarded, in that case, I'd feel bad for criticizing you, but for now... fuck you.

05-EkosKeeleCompleted.jpg

05-EkosBedfordComFA6EA.jpg

while I dont really consider myself sexist I do have to say that

I am impressed that utah is a female...

go big or go home.

No I am just high. So your dope so your sweet that's cool. I may be a herb but your a fucking clothing company!

IMG_2246.jpg

hosted by Photobucket.com">

stellawar-in4.jpg

i would have respectfully asked you to stop destroying this thread directly, but excuse me for being so harsh, you sound like such a stupid bitch that i couldn't stomach dignifying your idiocy with any type of civil response. you're the kind of dumb bitch that gets slapped around by dudes and no one feels bad about it because you're just so fucking obnoxious. is that really how you wanna come across to people while self promoting out the ass and trying to get props? if you're not in it for the graff, then you're in it for the drama. and because that seems the case, in my opinion you have no place being here.

this is ended now. stop sending me pms because despite how important you'd like to perceive yourself, it's a waste of my fucking time to check them. where did you miss the lesson on contractions in 2nd grade grammar class???

ps. if the offer still stands, i'd love to eat your cunt.