Graff Girls

K-Rock

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by janell+Feb 21 2005, 04:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (janell - Feb 21 2005, 04:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>

<!--QuoteBegin-ekos@Feb 18 2005, 02:46 AM

Rikku is not fresh. I dont mean to be offensive its just that I'm not going to give someone a compliment because they're a girl. I f a guy painted that then people wouldnt even look twice at it. Work on your can control more, and try and vary your letters.

Well I am up more than most boys! Yes you are right about my can control it neeads more work. Look I am not a girl I am a graffiti artist and I dont give a fuck what you think I paint steel and live life in a giant tupperwear container so I stay fresh!!!! I get up so shut up! :yuck: rikku rikku rikku rikku riku I win!

[/b]

have to agree with ekos. what the fuck is this rikku shit? it's ridiculously heinous. and you sure as hell are not more up than most guys. not to mention you sound mildly retarded too. shut the fuck up, no one wants to see your shit.

how bout more good flicks and less toy self-promotion.

and bump for facet.

i would have respectfully asked you to stop destroying this thread directly, but excuse me for being so harsh, you sound like such a stupid bitch that i couldn't stomach dignifying your idiocy with any type of civil response. you're the kind of dumb bitch that gets slapped around by dudes and no one feels bad about it because you're just so fucking obnoxious. is that really how you wanna come across to people while self promoting out the ass and trying to get props? if you're not in it for the graff, then you're in it for the drama. and because that seems the case, in my opinion you have no place being here.

this is ended now. stop sending me pms because despite how important you'd like to perceive yourself, it's a waste of my fucking time to check them. where did you miss the lesson on contractions in 2nd grade grammar class???

ps. if the offer still stands, i'd love to eat your cunt.

Originally posted by eatyoursoul+Apr 2 2005, 04:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (eatyoursoul - Apr 2 2005, 04:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by janell@Feb 21 2005, 04:26 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-ekos@Feb 18 2005, 02:46 AM

Rikku is not fresh. I dont mean to be offensive its just that  I'm not going to give someone a compliment because they're a girl. I f a guy painted that then people wouldnt even look twice at it. Work on your can control more, and try and vary your letters.

Well I am up more than most boys! Yes you are right about my can control it neeads more work. Look I am not a girl I am a graffiti artist and I dont give a fuck what you think I paint steel and live life in a giant tupperwear container so I stay fresh!!!! I get up so shut up! :yuck: rikku rikku rikku rikku riku I win!

have to agree with ekos. what the fuck is this rikku shit? it's ridiculously heinous. and you sure as hell are not more up than most guys. not to mention you sound mildly retarded too. shut the fuck up, no one wants to see your shit.

how bout more good flicks and less toy self-promotion.

and bump for facet.

[/b]

Are you people serious. Riku Slays half the shit i see on this fucking site. Killa Rik with a flying high kick!

I said it in the other female writer's thread too....

Behave yourselves

dont make me start closing threads and banning people m'kay?

the dopest female writer i have ever seen is a girl out of philly...she is now writing faol...her shit is honeslty killer...ill try to find some flicks to post as well of her shit

Detroit is more than riku...im sorry baby, but you need to know your fingers of graff and the fifth one is ego trippin...let everyone talk about you and post your shit, you will love it that much more.

Archived