Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
K-Rock

Graff Girls

Originally posted by xlifeiswarx

to tell the truth, if a broad wants to bomb bucked ass nekkid..go for it. bjork, from what i saw is hot. though her graff aint on hit, shes still putting in work...though id like to get my chance to tear that ass up. raw dog against a boxcar. if she gets smart with me, ill knock her the fuck out and run in her ass..although i would have already violated the anal cavity. cause imi a dirty motherfucker like that. 'hey little girl wanna suck on my blow pop? dont mine the period blood, it just adds flavor...i want you choking on this cock...mmm, use your tongue and slop up that bloody nut you slut...' hahahaha

sincerely,

the dirtiest motherfucker in the bay area

You have got to be the lamest fool on this whole post board, go write a book about how you have no life.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

xlifeiswar hahahaha

yea............................. but shes a graff ho and they travel like trains good writers to the shit list and she does paint with aids

guccie/bj dont get bent out of shape girl u put in work but dont get mad cus you have your boys and u dont want others to intrude

your a joke

then why would you comment on the bjork situation im tellin you syphillis loc th tha brain

im finished with you please no comment

Originally posted by GucciHoochie

You have got to be the lamest fool on this whole post board, go write a book about how you have no life.

you think i give a fuck what you think of me you faggot? my nuts in your moms mouth bitch

dear mr pig rooftopcntrl, you drop info on here like it aint no thing, you try and get people to "network" with you as well. oink oink

Elle g please keep posting sum of your recent stuff i like it.. and FAFi MARRY ME you goddess!:eek: :cool: :king: :)

girls write graff too?!?!?

why is fafi so gangsta gangsta!?!?!?

that and its probly old news to u folks who own televisions but MTV is bumping the hardest utah ups ever... major shit

bump 4 puttin in werk

i like how every female i know in the writing game has been ran threw, we need more female writers.

Originally posted by Pores

dear ms. graffiti cheerleader slut,

first of all youre not breaking anything down. you are a toy. just because you think that i was "only up for 2 months" is because you had just strated writing. i have seen your shit since day one. you are not shit. i dont care about these fuccing fronts of freeway signs that you KEEP talking about or the other bull shit that is buffed in a matter of days. i am more up than you in many other cities and i dont care about your toy-ass graffiti that you post all over the internet. nor does anyone else. but i will say that you were shook as fucc when i seen you and almost got your head kicced in. regardless to what bullshit you say you were hella scarred and did not say ANY of the fake-ass shit youre talking right now. and your homie didnt punk anyone. he tried to get your bacc cuz you were gonna get fucced up. the only reason he didnt get fuccing jumped is cuz he is my homie and i stopped people from doing it. now when i see you you are gonna get fucced up. before you go and talk hella shit on the internet about shit you have no idea about cuz you werent writing when i was doing shit there, learn your facts. come to the bay, come to portland, come to seattle...then say im not up and all my shit is dissed. until then, shut the fucc up. you are just making yourself look like an idiot

why didnt you get those fuck heads the first time?:dazed:

Originally posted by Pores

bitch you are fuccing on one! you didnt know what graffiti was a year ago. now you think you are some kind of king. me jumping on crews nuts? you dont even knwo anyone in tns and you succed they diccs and got in. then you say some shit about ME "succing dicc", are you serious? you have LITTERALLY fucced half of sacramento. more than a dozen people have tags on your bed that i KNOW ran through you like water in the sacramento river. 2 people in MY crew fucced you. when i seen you you were scarred as fucc. no one almost got beat up. my homies stopped me from smashing you into the ground. you say "and 2 of us"...you didnt do shit. we were behind a outline that is now buffed on a white wall you did that night...you never said shit. in your last post you said "i didnt say anything" and you also say " told you right there, why dont ya diss em"...you didnt even say anything. this is over. i am coming to sac to smash on you and were meeting up. i will get ahold of you. dont even respond, just know were meeting up.

i wont believe it until i see it, you should get some flix of the smashing and have them published in the next clout, like you did with that yuppie.

who wants to hear a joke?

whats the hardest part about rollerblading?

telling your dad you take it in the butt.

im bored.

i dont know how bad fafi is:love: :spin:........europe has got the mentality, everyone loves graff, shit even her boyfriend does graff, wat a lucky guy fair play to him. always liked fafi and her stuff. also miss van as well:yum:

bullsheeeet

wow, so many women-hating piggies on here

it's so simpleton -

female writers are sluts if they fuck around

but it's not even an issue or it's cool if a male writer does

so dumb, so old, so over

if you don't want to respect female writers

or just deal with their work

you'll find a way to justify your disrespect

so go for it assholes

but know that it's completely transparent

Re: bullsheeeet