Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
K-Rock

Graff Girls

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

bitch you are fuccing on one! you didnt know what graffiti was a year ago. now you think you are some kind of king. me jumping on crews nuts? you dont even knwo anyone in tns and you succed they diccs and got in. then you say some shit about ME "succing dicc", are you serious? you have LITTERALLY fucced half of sacramento. more than a dozen people have tags on your bed that i KNOW ran through you like water in the sacramento river. 2 people in MY crew fucced you. when i seen you you were scarred as fucc. no one almost got beat up. my homies stopped me from smashing you into the ground. you say "and 2 of us"...you didnt do shit. we were behind a outline that is now buffed on a white wall you did that night...you never said shit. in your last post you said "i didnt say anything" and you also say " told you right there, why dont ya diss em"...you didnt even say anything. this is over. i am coming to sac to smash on you and were meeting up. i will get ahold of you. dont even respond, just know were meeting up.

Yall should both go back and edit all this shit, people are starting to say shit that can get people in trouble. Pore. cops been in yards takin pictures since way back, i'm sure your homeys remember that shit back in 97-98. Anyway think about editing all this shit and copy/pasting it in eachothers emails if you have to.

ch-check it out

anyone seen that utah throwup in the new beasty boys video?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Listen here....

Originally posted by Pores

btw that piece is an obvious bite off the revok piece...sad...fuckin sad:nope:

Re: ch-check it out

Originally posted by Pores

anyone seen that utah throwup in the new beasty boys video?

yup. thing is she hasnt even seen it yet!

I can not belive the amount of ignorance floating in this thread..I'm out.

siloe glad to see you at the wall sunday... wanted to introduce myself but I had to leave early...peace

to tell the truth, if a broad wants to bomb bucked ass nekkid..go for it. bjork, from what i saw is hot. though her graff aint on hit, shes still putting in work...though id like to get my chance to tear that ass up. raw dog against a boxcar. if she gets smart with me, ill knock her the fuck out and run in her ass..although i would have already violated the anal cavity. cause imi a dirty motherfucker like that. 'hey little girl wanna suck on my blow pop? dont mine the period blood, it just adds flavor...i want you choking on this cock...mmm, use your tongue and slop up that bloody nut you slut...' hahahaha

sincerely,

the dirtiest motherfucker in the bay area

Originally posted by Nasty Thugg

GEM good piece.

Hell yeah thats really nice work......Holding it down nicely......Keep it going.....