Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
K-Rock

Graff Girls

Originally posted by slave_one

Originally posted by Sir Doodles

But here's a question to ponder...who was or is the heaviest Freight painter out right now that is a female? Much props to the ladies who get up and stay up late just to catch wreck....

femme9 for sure

fo real though

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Sir Doodles

...who was or is the heaviest Freight painter out right now that is a female?...

Can I get a

FEMME 9

in this mutha fucka!

man PORES is one of the illest i know, so shut up and learn not to be wak, bitches!

i wish i lived up in the north west

dont wanna get involved in this whole shit but bjork is a cool chick. i met her not too long ago.....she puts in work around the sacramento area, continues to evolve and push her limits, and is a down to earth person.

as far as her painting in those shorts, i posted the picture for the letters...not her ass. in reality i dont see the problem of her wearing them. my ex-girl wore clothes like that all the time, she didnt write, but she was comfortable with how she looked and when it was hot she wore shorts. big deal.

the pores and bj thing seems to go deeper than i know, so ya'll can handle it however. but my advice is stop posting on 12oz, it cloggs up the thread with stuff most people dont really care about.

peace, and props to the both of you.

Re: Listen here....

Originally posted by RootBeerOne

-

-Oh and Elle G.... I will wear what I please, Just like I do. And the only reason I brang that up, is because you can clearly see down the girls shirt. But you know, you could see up my shorts right???? You, out of most people don't have room to talk about it, because you don't post much, aren't a guy, and am guessing by your peices aren't that educated in graffiti. Not saying I am... and that last peice... The one you posted; Next time you decide to sketch a peice, and paint it, shut the magazines before you start.... Ive had shit with you before. And it's ending here.

First off I never said you couldn't wear what you wanted...wear whatever whenever..but if you're gonna post flix of your booty in some short ass shorts in front of a piece..don't expect people not to comment...If you're going to post some shit up you're inviting people's comments.

Yall both do a lot, get over this though. In the end yall will both look back and be like "dam, I lost a shit load of freights and city shots" and I can speak from experience. Might sound weird comming from me but I got over my gayfitti drama. If I have beef still I will just know when I run into it. Thats all..

http://history.sandiego.edu/gen/USPics40/rodneyking.jpg'>

"Can't we all just get along?"

Girl on girl beef is okay... you gals can just box it out and it's done. It's guy vs girl beef that sucks cause it never ends. I've been threatened to have my ass kicked by a guy before... he's looking for me again till this day. All I gotta say is guys that threaten to hit girls because she got up more than him are pussies.

Originally posted by Decay NY

Nigga please.

U godamn right theres no comparison.

LA garbage looks like played out shit from the 1970's, ugly 10 minute skittles bullshit, and to think you used that mess to prove your point just shows how fucked in the head all you west coast clowns are. Anyone who tries that shit in NYC gets laughed at 4 life.

In the same time as you LA queers are coloring in your little rainbows,

NYC bombers have hit 20 spots with the grimy destruction.

Go away you skittles toy. Learn a lesson.

i hit 20 spots a night with mad colors and i'm not from ny or la. as long as it's quality and quantity who gives a fuck.

first of all i dont threaten no one cuz they are "more up than me", i have smashed that city into the ground. bjork; you have been getting up for a few months. that doesnt mean shit to me. i had to leave taht city cuz i did more that 365 days in jail all togother for graffiti alone and have a case pending. you know that. i dont need to talk about what i have done or post shit on the graff guys thread or the suburbs-of-sacramento thread. you are a fuccing toy. you just started writing. how the fucc are you even talking to me?! you almost got your head smashed into the ground for talkign shit behind my bacc and the only reason you didnt is cuz i felt bad for you. you were with one person who is my friend as well and it was at a show with MY crew. do you really think i had to "try to" beat you up? i dont play that sexist bull shit and i dont give a fucc about guy/girl shit. graffiti has no face to me...if you have a problem, you know a million ways to get at me to appoligise. otherwise shut the fucc up talking to me and you better run when you see me

My worst peice can burn your best one.

hahahahahahahah

Originally posted by Pores

me standing in front of you with a glass bottle and a flare gun

sounds like a party.

wheres the graff and the girls? I see the more pics of girls in the ny thread :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by ElleGenie

miss van just looks like she's casually painting.

thats cause she IS casually painting, with a paintbrush, in the daytime, la di da di la....:confused:

that other girl bjay, thats called "Graffiti". see the difference? stop lookin at her ass, its better than urs, get over it, appreciate the graf.

Can I get a

FEMME 9

in this mutha fucka!

HELL YA! Femme 9 has the most freights that i know of....hands down.

man if i was at home, i would add some more femme9 flicks. and i do have a lot of them ;)

Guest Sir Doodles

Can I get a

FEMME 9

in this mutha fucka!

Root Beer One:

Let's keep in mind the fact that Miss Van is fully clothed and that's probably why she's not getting hated on..there's a big difference between what she was wearing and what you were wearing. I'm not trying to give you a hard time, I'm just letting you know there's a big difference.

Femme 9....I've heard lots about her from 2 of my boys...ironically one represents St. Louie and the other Denver. I've seen her work, nice and "girly" at some points, but fresh nonetheless...I miss seeing Esa and Steph bombing the Windy Shitty (hey faggots it's my home!) oh yeah Mode, Uni, um there's a few ladies that got up here...but yeah Femme 9 thanks for the info fellas (and ladies!) I'm really feeling Utahs' work right about now...(wait is she a girl?)

We create a mental atmosphere.

Re: Listen here....

Originally posted by RootBeerOne

-And the only reason I brang that up, is because you can clearly see down the girls shirt.....p.s.jesus loves you

yeah, jesus loves people that brang it:lol: