Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
K-Rock

Graff Girls

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest snotrocket
Originally posted by 666

The two hardest female bombers in NYC:

Ms. 17 did her work. No one can take that awat from her. Claw put in work in the early 90's and came back out in 03 and did the Lower East Side dirty. But everyones seems to have forgotten NAISHA.

Naisha has been bombing hard since 98. Plus Naisha has good tags. Why is no one mentioning/posting herher.:confused: :confused: :confused:

Ms. 17 Claw Naisha. NYC's Top 3. Hands Down

awesome on the miss van contribution. i love her work. always an inspiration. also a sweet woman might i add.

go pores go!

move=hotness.

:)

and another thing...

Kinda funny... Van can paint in a low cut shirt, and not get hated on.. but when it comes down to me doin it.. GOOD LORD.

Someone should quote those miss van pictures two or three or seven more times. Because it’s so cool to quote sets of giant pictures on several occasions on one page in a thread.

Guest Sir Doodles

Girl writers....hmmmmm, hold on lemme think about it. Okay I just realized that I've had a few partners who were females, but mainly we were just a bunch a kids writing on transit. But here's a question to ponder...who was or is the heaviest Freight painter out right now that is a female? Much props to the ladies who get up and stay up late just to catch wreck....

We create a mental atmosphere.

Originally posted by Sir Doodles

But here's a question to ponder...who was or is the heaviest Freight painter out right now that is a female? Much props to the ladies who get up and stay up late just to catch wreck....

femme9 for sure

what a fuccing joke

Originally posted by RootBeerOne

Ill watch as you shoot me with your stolen flare gun that is real that you bring to the yard to scare off people with while your painting. Gotta problem.. EMAIL ME. Otherwise... Stop the shit and post some of the shit you painted years ago that i grew up on. hahahahahhahahaha.

BITCH, HOW MANY TIMES I GOTTA TELL YOU TO KEEP MY MOTHER FUCCING NAME OUT YOUR MOUTH!?! I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU! YOU ARE A TOY! STOP TALKING. i seen you and was about to stomp your face in for talking shit behind my bacc and you were so scarred that i took pity on you and let you go. if you or your homies are gonna talk big on the internet why dont you try doing it in real life. email me drama queen.

poreroners@yahoo.com

ps dont ever say you will shoot me

pores and move are the nigs.

you know i got yr back homies.

<3

ya'll need to stop talking shit and mind yr own business. post more flicks.

bitch you just fucced up. dont EVER talk about my graffiti or you will diss me and my girl! the reason i didnt fucc you up is cuz i felt bad for you cuz you were hiding behind somone who is a mutual friend and wouldnt say barely shit. remember you saying "i dont talk about you. im not talking shit" and me standing in front of you with a glass bottle and a flare gun? i dont know how you can even talk shit on the internet when all you do is paint horrible versions of outlines other people gave you. like i said, you grew up on my shit. if you got a problem why dont you talk to me instead of making yourself look like a fuccing idiot on the internet

move and pores are both dope.

internet beef and internet shit talking is pointless. if i were you (rootbeerone), i'd email him.

Originally posted by Devilush

pores :burned: you.

move and pores are both dope.

internet beef and internet shit talking is pointless. if i were you (rootbeerone), i'd email him.

ahhhh its too bad you have to go jumping in about something you dont know about.... no one burned anyone. bottom line. so you can keep your nose out this.

remember your homie started the shit talkin on here.

since you asked

urine gave you outlines. emer gave you outlines. i know this shit for a fact. urine used to do your tags and sticcers for you. you keep bacc peddling and then you say some shit like "youre a bitch". i will fight anyone. it aint about girl or guy. i dont play that sexist shit where if youre a girl you can get away with shit. graffiti is faceless, sexless and nameless. everyone gets the same teatment in my book. do not think because you painted a few trains and some graffiti in the burbs that you are some kind of a "queen". lose the ego and then try and talk to me

Originally posted by Ü

ahhhh its too bad you have to go jumping in about something you dont know about.... no one burned anyone. bottom line. so you can keep your nose out this.

remember your homie started the shit talkin on here.

whoa now. i wasnt talkin to you. i simply stated that online beef and online shit talking is so pointless. i didnt go and say that i knew anything about it, did i? no i dont think i did.

talk when spoken to.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by RootBeerOne

rooftops and billboards and tags you had riding for a few months before you ran off and moved? I'll give it to you, you had shit, you had ups. But, unfortunatly not anymore....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im more up than you there still and im up in other cities as well. if you cant respect that then you know nothing about graffiti at all. then you go on to say you do all your own shit then its "yeah emer gave me outlines" hahahaha...do you honestly think that mylk hitting of some girls name who he is into that it the same thing as you having other people do your outlines for you and calling yourself a writer? and do you think that talking shit on my homie who is also YOUR homie is somehow gonna make me feel stupid? just stop talking to me. you are a toy to me and i dont care about you. i am tired of hearing your drama queen ass making hella noise.