Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
K-Rock

Graff Girls

Recommended Posts

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Ü

yap yap yap.....and none ya'll motherfuckers posting any flicks:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

This is 12oz not puregraffiti...people on 12oz talk alot and post little, so if flicks are what you're looking for you're in the wrong place.

 

Props to you Miss Cinched...I love fafi...someone should post some Miss Van also..or maybe I will when I get off work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's Miss Van characters on the Fornarina store windows in Hollywood. It was nice to see her work in the usual snobby part of town.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ElleGenie

This is 12oz not puregraffiti...people on 12oz talk alot and post little, so if flicks are what you're looking for you're in the wrong place.

 

Props to you Miss Cinched...I love fafi...someone should post some Miss Van also..or maybe I will when I get off work.

 

 

Oh fuck this isnt PG? shit i thought thats where i was...thanks for letting me know. And yes i dont want to talk to some cracked out motherfuckers I want to see some flicks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by CinchedWaist

that first flick is ultra hot, 666.

also, the first piece in the third flick...

who is that ?

 

Looks like it says werk, and it looks like (s)he’s from Cali.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Ü

Oh fuck this isnt PG? shit i thought thats where i was...thanks for letting me know. And yes i dont want to talk to some cracked out motherfuckers I want to see some flicks.

 

You don't need to get buck..I wasn't trying to be rude..I was just letting you know. 12 oz has alot of talkers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ElleGenie

You don't need to get buck..I wasn't trying to be rude..I was just letting you know. 12 oz has alot of talkers.

 

my bad...i was just gettin sick of all the haters. props...i see your stuff around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fafi's characters are so damn cute:)

 

silo's paintings and her graff just blow me away...

-silo, if you ever have spare time you can paint 10 paintings for me so that i can cover my walls w/ em. thx!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest KING OF HELL

LOOOVED that WHINE piece.and superSILOE is always great.

a few things however.

1, MOVER is an already established name. MOVER AMF has had that on lock for a long time.

2, HK/Helzkids is an already established crew. matter of fact its HELZ 's crew. ben alive since early nineties and its memebers include HELZ, ALERT, ALONE.

 

other than that its all fresh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

fafi's characters are so damn cute:)

 

silo's paintings and her graff just blow me away...

-silo, if you ever have spare time you can paint 10 paintings for me so that i can cover my walls w/ em. thx!

 

hahaha..yeah me too..and if Fafi or Van or Nina or Phem or Phina I'd like to place that same order...I mean if you guys could just get on that -you know... I'll send you a sticker in return.:idea: :D

 

 

On the "move" subject..I think we've covered this before with other writers(nc and miss 17...siloe, post, meow, meak and meeka)...ALOT of people have the same name..and if the people who share the same name don't have a problem with it I don't see why anyone else should. Generally I've noticed people who share names are friends or friendly and tend to get along as opposed to hate on each other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Why doesn't this bitch just paint in a fucking thong..fuckin tramp. What kinda skank ass bitch goes painting in some fucking daisy ass dukes, allows her picture to be taken and then posted on the internet. Fuckin GRAFF ass HOE. I mean are we supposed to belooking at your graf or ass? You get no respect posting shit like that. It's not cute. If you're gonna represent in graff..your skills if you have them will speak for themselves...posting shit like that is just gonna get you clowned and not taken seriously.

 

Yeah... Cause its obvious that Bjork has no respect and doesnt get up at all... :confused:

 

...And you are?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MoeLarryCurly

that's a bold statement.are you fucking stupid?

 

Why you asking your mom questions on 12 oz? :confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...