Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
K-Rock

Graff Girls

BJORK and GATES are killing it for the ladies... i got tons of respect for both.

my hats off to you two ladies.

hmmmm...all this talk about La or NYC....come on ladies NYC is all thats good....yall LA cats are forgetting what graff is about, cause its not about ur little aray of colors...its about destruction, and getting up not this bull shit when u go to some deaded ass spot and rock some peice....dont get me wrong peicing is ill but no matter what LA does trying to be better than NYC its not gonna work..u just dont have what it takes, and u dont understand what real graff is all about... U DUMB BITCHES

yo that whole coast battle shit was over and done with .....y the fucc u gotta bring it bacc up...graff girls not east vs west

I CANT POST FLIX FOR SOME REASON.

SO THAT PERSON WHO DOES THEM CHARACTERS "SILOE", IS A GIRL?

I THOUGHT IT WAS KOFIE WITH A DIFFERENT NAME. DUE TO THE SIMILIAR COLORS AND PATTERENS.

REMININSCE IS AN O.G. WEST COAST QUEEN.

ANYBODY HAVE ANY OMEGA-TGO-UTI FLIX. SHE HAD SOME DOPE WILDSTYLES.

IM SURPRISED I HAVENT SEEN A SPIDER FR8S OR SCRIBBLE JAM WALLS. SHES HAS A SICK FUCKEN STYLE. I FEEL THE LETTERS AND HER COLOR COMBINATIONS. I KNOW HEADS HAVE SOME SPIDER FR8S.

Originally posted by Ü

I like how you made an user name to voice your lame ass gripes about bjork. you can hate on her, this is a forum. Bottom line is BJ puts in work, and probably more than you. And its up to you what you look at. personally i looked at the graff then the ass for a bit and it worked out well. oh and for callin my girl a tramp, if i ever see you you'll get beat down. oh wait, nevermind you started a new name to hide behind. bitch.

MOST INFAMOUS

Actually you dumb bitch I've had this screenname since November 2002 as an idiot can clearly see.

<--------------------------------

You're just mad cause you got called out.

Originally posted by THE PROPHET

REMININSCE IS AN O.G. WEST COAST QUEEN.

word. true inspiration to put in quality work, even though i'm not a girl.

Originally posted by MammaDukes

Actually you dumb bitch I've had this screenname since November 2002 as an idiot can clearly see.

<--------------------------------

You're just mad cause you got called out.

oh fuck. well then u finally mustered up the courage to say something after two years you faggot ass toy. shut the fuck or get beat down.

<3 MI

^ :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by MammaDukes

Yes it applies but not in the context that she's a graff hoe -remember tribe was tribe way before we started seeing her naked ass next to her graff.

tribes a stripper, she would last about....7 seconds bombin streets, she would get off a "TR" and then byebye you would never hear from her again.

FUCK THE BULLSHIT...I'LL PUT IT IN TRIBE'S ASS SHE CAN GET IT FAST AND THAT BJ SLORE'S BODY IS EHHH BUT FUCK IT SHE'LL CATCH IT TOO...NOTHING LIKE HITTING IT DOGGY RAW DOG WHILE ROCKING A FILL AT THE SAME TIME...SHIT COMES OUT SHAKY BUT FUCK IT!!! :lol:

Re: daam freights are just PRACTICE!!

Originally posted by Decay NY

tolls = money = construction = NYC :cool:

We have something called taxes. That takes care of construction. I remember when I drove from NYC down to DC, then over to Chicago, I must've spent over $100 on tolls alone. Fucking ridiculous. Glad I don't live over on the East Coast.

Originally posted by mazesars

hmmmm...all this talk about La or NYC....come on ladies NYC is all thats good....yall LA cats are forgetting what graff is about, cause its not about ur little aray of colors...its about destruction, and getting up not this bull shit when u go to some deaded ass spot and rock some peice....dont get me wrong peicing is ill but no matter what LA does trying to be better than NYC its not gonna work..u just dont have what it takes, and u dont understand what real graff is all about... U DUMB BITCHES

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Pieces are destruction. And we don't rock pieces in only yards like NY. We bomb with pieces in highly populated downtown areas and freeways like NY writers bomb with quick bubbles. We bomb with 2 color throw ups too, what you call "destruction", but we also bomb with pieces.

Originally posted by THE PROPHET

I CANT POST FLIX FOR SOME REASON.

SO THAT PERSON WHO DOES THEM CHARACTERS "SILOE", IS A GIRL?

I THOUGHT IT WAS KOFIE WITH A DIFFERENT NAME. DUE TO THE SIMILIAR COLORS AND PATTERENS.

I was wondering if they were talking about a different Siloe. The one from LA I'm pretty sure is a dude. Is he still bombing? I remember back in like 99 he was puttin in a little work on the westside of the city.

^ :lol: :lol:

tribes a stripper, she would last about....7 seconds bombin streets, she would get off a "TR" and then byebye you would never hear from her again.

7 seconds? Um, actually she lasted about 10 years. And if I was you I'd watch you say about Tribe becuase Tloko might catch wind of it and I really don't think you would want that dude hunting you down.

And for Bjork..you know I like her pieces they're cute and they got a little flow..she's got a nice little style goin' on for herself. But I agree her booty don't belong in the picture...well actually I could care less if her booty is in the picture what I should say is I agree we could do without her booty in a graff flick posted in the girls graff thread...I'd much rather just admire the graff...but to each his own. or her own in this case.

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

I was wondering if they were talking about a different Siloe. The one from LA I'm pretty sure is a dude. Is he still bombing? I remember back in like 99 he was puttin in a little work on the westside of the city.

I've come across several Siloes but there actually is a girl who writes Siloe or Siloette she lives near the california area. She's the shit.

Her website is www.siloette.com

Originally posted by ElleGenie

I've come across several Siloes but there actually is a girl who writes Siloe or Siloette she lives near the california area. She's the shit.

Her website is www.siloette.com

Okay, two different Siloe's.

mediocre, just cause yall are girls doesnt mean shit, what the fucks up with the ass shots you dont see male writers rocking flicks with their dicks out. i dont even know why girl writers even try let it be known that theyre chicks, is it so every one else goes easy on you when they critique your steez?

i like alot of this shit on here; post,benone,and gates....etc...but bjay? and bjork ? that shit is fuckin hurt.

Originally posted by ENO ELPMIS

mediocre, just cause yall are girls doesnt mean shit, what the fucks up with the ass shots you dont see male writers rocking flicks with their dicks out. i dont even know why girl writers even try let it be known that theyre chicks, is it so every one else goes easy on you when they critique your steez?

i like alot of this shit on here; post,benone,and gates....etc...but bjay? and bjork ? that shit is fuckin hurt.

7 seconds? Um, actually she lasted about 10 years.

Yeah as a stripper shakin her ass for dollar bills.

if I was you I'd watch you say about Tribe

:shook: :shook: :shook: oh SHIT you should have said something before I called her a stripper!

:shook:

:shook: :shook: :shook: oh SHIT you should have said something before I called her a stripper!

:shook:

http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v79/diverse/domesticethug.jpg'>

Well, you ARE running your mouth about people you don't know ONLINE, so the anonymous protection behind that computer screen of yours is why you can not be shook. You do this to compensate for you being a punk in the real world. You pop off with that shit in front of the MSK's and you'll be treated like the bitch that you are.

Well unlike those women who are whoring themsleves in front of their pieces for FREE, Tribe actually gets paid (and no she's not a stripper) and is on a more high-caliber level than standing in front of a freight piece in a thong, as she poses for magazines like Lowrider, various other import magazines, was in 50 Cent's "In Da Club" video, had a cameo in Training Day, shit like that. Not to mention she's collecting loot in her DJ carreer when she DJ's for radio stations, concerts around the world, and has her own albums out. Let's be honest, she looks good. I think the women like you who hate on her are mad because y'all some butch-dyke looking fat bitches with no body and grotesque faces.

Not that bad.

Nice and big.

and i aint talkin bout her belly :)

hahahahah. thats the funniest thing you've said on this whole thread, fucker.

Originally posted by ENO ELPMIS

fa real doe

yap yap yap.....and none ya'll motherfuckers posting any flicks:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: