Graff Girls

K-Rock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by rental

cause she paints better than him?

why dont you mind your own. i will kicc her teeth in if she has a problem as well as any of you faggots talking shit. i dont care about that broad. shes a girl that paints in the suburbs of sacramento and blew up a train yard my homies paint...:cool:

Originally posted by Pores

why dont you mind your own. i will kicc her teeth in if she has a problem as well as any of you faggots talking shit. i dont care about that broad. shes a girl that paints in the suburbs of sacramento and blew up a train yard my homies paint...:cool:

you kick her teeth in, you'll be diggin your own grave. beyork didnt blow up any yard...keep talkin.

MOST INFAMOUS SQUAD:king: :king: :king:

MInd your own

you need to watch who you are talking to. you dont know what happend. ask her about how she took people bacc to a yard my homies been painting since 94...way before you could spell graffiti...i have no problem fighting a girl or a guy. if someone is stupid enough to do that shit or any of the other shit i dont need to say on the internet then they better be able to fight. if you dont wanna see your girl getting into fights why dont you teach her what not to do? since you guys are the "MOST INFAMOUS SQUAD:king: :king: :king:" kings after only painting for 2 months...if you got anything else to say why dont you talk to me about it instead of on the internet.

poreroners@yahoo.com

Re: MInd your own

Originally posted by Pores

you need to watch who you are talking to. you dont know what happend. ask her about how she took people bacc to a yard my homies been painting since 94...way before you could spell graffiti...i have no problem fighting a girl or a guy. if someone is stupid enough to do that shit or any of the other shit i dont need to say on the internet then they better be able to fight. if you dont wanna see your girl getting into fights why dont you teach her what not to do? since you guys are the "MOST INFAMOUS SQUAD:king: :king: :king:" kings after only painting for 2 months...if you got anything else to say why dont you talk to me about it instead of on the internet.

poreroners@yahoo.com

fuck that, you made in public in the first place. you wanna take stabs at whole crews well here is a good one for you: why you writin the name of a well established east coast crew? Also Beyork aint "my girl" shes my homie, and im down to fuckin roll on people for my homies. keep droppin more and more dime on here, i bet lagrassa loves it

what the fucc are you talking about? you are no one to me...i have never even heard of any of your homies. unless youre aids, i dont know who the fucc you are. i seen your shit that you posted on the internet, thats it. you are putting your head where it doesnt belong. you and your homies are NOT kings! why would you even say some of the stupid shit youre saying? i dont need to have some internet nerds dissing my shit. if you got a problem with me hit my email. im in kali, well meet up! otherwise, once again, shut the fucc up talking about some shit that has nothing do do with you. its between me and her! if it were something you needed to know i would tell you. :dazed:

Guest snotrocket
Originally posted by 666

The two hardest female bombers in NYC:

Ms. 17 did her work. No one can take that awat from her. Claw put in work in the early 90's and came back out in 03 and did the Lower East Side dirty. But everyones seems to have forgotten NAISHA.

Naisha has been bombing hard since 98. Plus Naisha has good tags. Why is no one mentioning/posting herher.:confused: :confused: :confused:

Ms. 17 Claw Naisha. NYC's Top 3. Hands Down

Archived