Graff Girls

K-Rock

Originally posted by ElleGenie

You don't need to get buck..I wasn't trying to be rude..I was just letting you know. 12 oz has alot of talkers.

my bad...i was just gettin sick of all the haters. props...i see your stuff around.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KING OF HELL

LOOOVED that WHINE piece.and superSILOE is always great.

a few things however.

1, MOVER is an already established name. MOVER AMF has had that on lock for a long time.

2, HK/Helzkids is an already established crew. matter of fact its HELZ 's crew. ben alive since early nineties and its memebers include HELZ, ALERT, ALONE.

other than that its all fresh

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

fafi's characters are so damn cute:)

silo's paintings and her graff just blow me away...

-silo, if you ever have spare time you can paint 10 paintings for me so that i can cover my walls w/ em. thx!

hahaha..yeah me too..and if Fafi or Van or Nina or Phem or Phina I'd like to place that same order...I mean if you guys could just get on that -you know... I'll send you a sticker in return.:idea: :D

On the "move" subject..I think we've covered this before with other writers(nc and miss 17...siloe, post, meow, meak and meeka)...ALOT of people have the same name..and if the people who share the same name don't have a problem with it I don't see why anyone else should. Generally I've noticed people who share names are friends or friendly and tend to get along as opposed to hate on each other.

Why doesn't this bitch just paint in a fucking thong..fuckin tramp. What kinda skank ass bitch goes painting in some fucking daisy ass dukes, allows her picture to be taken and then posted on the internet. Fuckin GRAFF ass HOE. I mean are we supposed to belooking at your graf or ass? You get no respect posting shit like that. It's not cute. If you're gonna represent in graff..your skills if you have them will speak for themselves...posting shit like that is just gonna get you clowned and not taken seriously.

Yeah... Cause its obvious that Bjork has no respect and doesnt get up at all... :confused:

...And you are?

decay, toy is a state of mind, and you're a toy. you have no opinions on anything except "nyc is better than ______". your world is a 5-block radius. graffiti started in nyc, but it doesnt end there...

oh, and are you sure utah and claw are females? i'd swear they have cocks the way you ride them so hard...

Originally posted by Glik0

theres already a pretty well spoken for Jas...

and last I spoke with him he wasn't a female.

I'm sure there's quite a number of them. that individual writes judas, jude and jas, depending on her fancy. and is residing in europe.

So unless your boys is planning on moving, I don't really see the issue.....

ps, Who You Know does not impress me... :crazy:

Just stating a fact...

I know who she is(on here) who writes jas jude and judas.

Matter of fact I really like her style.

Just took me by shock, I thought someone was calling the dude a dudette.

Take a breath.

Originally posted by Glik0

Just stating a fact...

I know who she is(on here) who writes jas jude and judas.

Matter of fact I really like her style.

Just took me by shock, I thought someone was calling the dude a dudette.

Take a breath.

I can't get into my Bodice_ripper account :( it's a right pain in the tits....

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

(brazil) nina's stuff is ultra hot.

can't find alot of her stuff tho.

Supposedly she a has a website but I can't find it, or if it's what I think it is it's constantly under construction.

I have some ninas, I tried to post but I can't for some reason..maybe you can PHEM if you see this and you have time..since they were your flicks...hehehe

Originally posted by Decay NY

Half of those pics are legal or not NYC, and the bombs are...ok.

Utah is up more than them combined, and her throwies are tight identical nyc style, the way it should be done

Two of those flicks are legal, not that it means anything. One of them is in a different country which is a bad thing?? uh ok? The rest are all NYC and Illegal. Get off utahs shit your making "both" of you look stupid.

Originally posted by 666

Two of those flicks are legal, not that it means anything.

you the one who wrote "HARDEST FEMALE BOMBERS IN NYC", then post legals :confused:

Originally posted by 666

One of them is in a different country which is a bad thing?? uh ok?

[/b]

you the one who wrote "HARDEST FEMALE BOMBERS IN NYC" then post shit not in NYC or even USA :confused:

Originally posted by 666

The rest are all NYC and Illegal. Get off utahs shit your making "both" of you look stupid.

[/b]

you the one she capped = you the one lookin stupid :lol:

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00427640f00000012.jpg'>

Originally posted by Decay NY

Half of those pics are legal or not NYC, and the bombs are...ok.

Utah is up more than them combined, and her throwies are tight identical nyc style, the way it should be done

http://www.insanefame.com/flix/images3/wpe7.jpg'>

those trains look very legal decay...you are so right!!! just because youre on utah's dick doesn't make her up more then the queens of nyc....not hating on utah because guess what...those girls can be up more then her without taking anything away from her...oh yea and they are!

look at that blue throw over host.:lol: thats what you call capping somebody:lol: :lol: :lol: i'd say whomever did the blue shit looks like the stupid one.....matter of fact, none of utah's throws look solid. invest in some rusto, or take some extra time to "fill-in" those "transparent" throwups. And how about you let the broad speak for herself.

^^ No doubt kid. I think those women represent what a well rounded writer should be. As far as NYC damage, 17 got it on lock though. Her and Yes2 smashed the streets hard like 3 or 4 years ago.

I remember seeing some girl Mes3's pieces online awhile back her shit looked kinda cool. Post some of that up. I didnt know Gates was a female, she got a bit of style as well. Big up.

Archived